View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41  Next
 [1.0] [Completed] Glassix - 2D hentai game 
Rank 15
Rank 15

Your suggestions are indeed stuff I thought about implementing in future versions. There are not enough explanation in game to help the player but it'll be improved little by little.

I'll take the opportunity to give you more info about what's going on in v0.2 :

- 3 new characters will appear in the story : the school principal, a third classmate and Rin's mother. Here are some preview, some slight changes might occur before release.

- A new map interface will give you the current location of the girls. A special star icon will be displayed near girl's icon who have an obedience event available at the current location. This should solve most questions about where the girls are that a lot of players were asking. You'll be able to navigate through districts to see in detail and there is also a city overview indicating in which districts the girls are so you'll just have to zoom in.

- New locations are available : the hospital and the principal/new classmate house. The south and north district will be implemented later. I'm currently focusing on eastside, westside and downtown.

- The characters will have different clothes depending on the day and hour. For example, the mother is a doctor and will be dressed as one during work hour. I prepared 4 set of clothes for each girls at the moment : casual cloth, work cloth, swimsuit and bath towel.

- New daily events and more conditional obedience events depending on location (for example, massaging the mother in the bathroom will only be available in the bathroom)

- I'm not sure I'll have time to implement the obedience level 2 events for each girl since I'd like to release this version before the end of the month. I'll try my best.

- The week-end schedule will be changed for all girls since there is no school on those days, obviously. They'll either hang out in downtown (until northside and southside are implemented, they'll be the leisure districts with the beach and amusement park) or stay at home, maybe self-study at school too.

- Some major bug have been corrected :
1) Saving the game during a choice is breaking the game. I'll improve the save system later, but for the moment, I'll change it to only allow save during travel mode.
2) There was a problem after day 7 where school events were not triggering anymore, I messed up the trigger conditions and I corrected it in v0.2.
3) A few others I don't remember...

I still have a lot to create for v0.2 so I'll go back to work !
Thanks for your support !

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Last edited by Daedolon on Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:16 am
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

Sounds really great :D
I cant wait anymore ;)

T-Virus

Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:41 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Hello,
want to request the current status?
Is 0.2 in Time or do we need to wait a bit longer?
Would be happy to here about it.

T-Virus

Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:19 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi T-Virus !
I was hoping to release v0.2 yesterday but the events take more time than expected. Now I'm hoping to release it by the end of the day.

Completed Lust Complex
If you enjoyed the games, consider supporting me on Patreon or Subscribestar :wink:

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:58 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Hi all,

Version 0.2 is out ! Download : MEGA

Among the novelties :
- 3 new girls : One new classmate, the principal and Rin's mother.
- Help menu (F1)
- City map (F2)
- Wait some time (F3)
- The relation and obedience changes during conversation

I did not have time to focus on additional scenes for the previous girls nor the obedience events level 2, but if I wanted to include all of it, I might need more days and since I'm quite busy with my work I decided to release the version without them. You still have access to the obedience level 1 scenes for the 3 new girls and the daily hand job order.

This version also lets you roam the city freely after day 1. Day 1 introduces the story and the 5 first girls meaning you'll have to meet the 3 new girls during certain encounters after day 1. Some of them are obvious and for others, talking with the girls will give you clues.

v0.1 was following the story but I intend with this new version and the next ones to give more liberty to the player to roam and discover girls and events as they like. I already prepared the scenario with several endings and a special quirk in the middle which will give some replayability.

Let me know what you think about this new version !

Completed Lust Complex

Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:42 am
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Daedolon wrote:
Let me know what you think about this new version !

Okay, I start:

• save option is great - it just doesn't work when the text box or choice boxes are open. And having only one save slot is not enough. At least in later stages of the game I guess we will need some more save slots. No need to hurry with it, but you might want to keep it in mind..
  • new girls look great
  • map option is... interesting. I'm not 100% sure how it works, 'cause often it shows girls in a region on the maximised version, but no longer when zooming in. Guess they are in buildings then, right?
  • time jumps are great, but you might want to drop the 8 hour one for a 15 minute one...
  • mood changes being visible during conversation is great. Help option is also good.

BUG?!?
As soon as you open the map by using F2 some kind of debug mode seems to activate on the left screen side, showing a list of the locations of the females in the game. When you close the map by right clicking, the list changes to show the changes done to variables, the pictures loaded etc.

Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:21 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Thanks Tomcat !

Regarding the bug, another player reported it to me last hour and I corrected it. You'll have to download again to get the corrected version.

For the map, it's indeed not obvious but you can click on the exists (stairs, feet walk or doors) to access the interior maps of the buildings. You'll be able to find the girls like this.
For the save, it's as you said, I'll add a better saving system in future versions, I was more focused on having the basic mechanisms in this new version.

Completed Lust Complex

Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:39 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 15
Rank 15

Daedolon wrote:
Thanks Tomcat !

#1 - Regarding the bug, another player reported it to me last hour and I corrected it. You'll have to download again to get the corrected version.

#2 - For the map, it's indeed not obvious but you can click on the exists (stairs, feet walk or doors) to access the interior maps of the buildings. You'll be able to find the girls like this.
#3 - For the save, it's as you said, I'll add a better saving system in future versions, I was more focused on having the basic mechanisms in this new version.

#1 - Fast repair :) - seems that old saves still bring that bug back into the corrected version. So I had to start again - no problem, though.. it's testing phase ;)

#2 - yeah, found that out after a while, too.. sometimes I'm just a bit slow *cough*

#3 - if you could tell me where the saves are stored - in which directory - then it would be possible to manually rename them, so one could go back to a previous save.. kind of workaround, right?!?

Oh, and for a later version you might want to change the pictures for the daily handjob so they fit to the clothes the females wear at that time. It's a bit strange to walk in on your little sister in the bathroom and ask her for a handjob, just to have her switch from towel to schooldress to do it :D

Edit:

Ok... got all of them ladies to wank my (avatar's) dick after 16 days... No technical problems with the newest version you did.

There's one way to mess up the game though. If you do not go to sleep at night but stay awake and then go to school, before or after 8:00 o'clock in the morning, all three students and the teacher will appear on the screen, with one of them overlapping one of the others, making it impossible to interact with the overlapping female - the one in front... the one behind her can be interacted with.
You might want to put some mechanic in that makes the player go to sleep automatically at some point in the night, to start the new day.

And I'm not sure if a bit slower approach for sluttyfying the girls might not be better?!? Kinda like getting them to lose some clothes first, before they agree to service the avatar's dick?!?

Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:59 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

For the save workaround, it's indeed possible lol. I'll add a better save system next version though.
I will indeed add the clothes events to be kept later on.
You might be right for the sluttifying process, I might change the events later on.

As for the overlapping bug, I'll check it, it shouldn't happen.

Thanks for the feedback !

Completed Lust Complex

Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:21 am
Profile WWW
Rank 16
Rank 16

I saved, quit the game, then later started the game and tried to load my save. I got a black screen when doing it from my bedroom, then I tried it after I had moved into the hallway and that time the only indication the save loaded was the date and time changing. Taking an exit led to a black screen.

Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41  Next