View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 The Fate Of Irnia(v.0.06) 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Greetings! I'm winterlook and I'm curently creating "The Fate Of Irnia". The Fate Of Irnia is an adult visual novel in medieval\fantasy setting, where your choices control the story. My number 1 goal is to make this game enjoyable for people with different taste and fetishes. You want to have some stealth sex in a tavern? You can do it. You want to corrupt a nun? You can do it. You want to have a normal romantic relationship with a girl of your choice and live happily ever after? You can do it. Or maybe You want to focus on your main task and save Your land? You can do it ! The Fate of Irnia and its characters is in your hands.

Story:
Each 12 years orc's atack your homeland and each time it has enough forces only to protect but never to strike back.
Your father was a hero of the last attack, who unfortunately passed away from unknown disease on your 17 th birthday.
He left you alone with your mother, your sister and a gift box that you can open only when you reach full age.
That was one year ago...
Fetishes:
-M/F
-M/FF
-M/F/F
-F/M/F
-Mind control
-Mind break
-Femdom
-Vanilla
-Foot fetish
-Impregnation
and many others.

Things added in 0.06 (Latest public version):

1) Almost 6k of new words.

2) You can now learn why Sandy hates magic and fix your relationship with her(if you finished her quest).

3) H scene with Lady Death(with wet version) and an epilogue with her(one of several).

4) You can now complete Corporal quest. There are 4 outcomes so choose wisely.

5) You can now own a slave or hire a maid(depending on your choice in Corporal quest).

Mega link(Windows and MAC) https://mega.nz/#!JtNHSAQT!UrobuYrh7OoC ... ZeVtHEWuPg
My Patreon https://www.patreon.com/winterlook

Thank You for Your time!

Attachments:
57ca8d27425f1_ThefateofIrnia2.jpg.040f5724eeb04c4f371e7371674e1f1d.png
57ca8d27425f1_ThefateofIrnia2.jpg.040f5724eeb04c4f371e7371674e1f1d.png [ 1.2 MiB | Viewed 14796 times ]
2gSFm.jpg.e32db37b4fe4613857ad2b1b6f408c15.png
2gSFm.jpg.e32db37b4fe4613857ad2b1b6f408c15.png [ 1.07 MiB | Viewed 14796 times ]
57ca8c94d5881_ThefateofIrnia.jpg.098e70ab050ecb938fa9cb013821b8ab.png
57ca8c94d5881_ThefateofIrnia.jpg.098e70ab050ecb938fa9cb013821b8ab.png [ 1.25 MiB | Viewed 14796 times ]

Last edited by winterlook on Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:41 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Some constructive criticism.
First if you want to sell to English speakers it would help if you had someone edit your text. Nothing personal but it always looks less professional if the language is garbled a bit. Most people are less likely to pay if the language looks like a google translation. We've seen more than one game developer that was too lazy to do decent edits and ended up either a rip-off or just gave up.

Second if you want people to pay for newer builds give them some hint of what they are buying. Let them know the present build so they can judge how much they will get. A few hints on content would also help.

Third if you don't already have a thread on Hongfire, make one, that is one of the goto sites for this type of game.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:21 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Gamesman wrote:
Some constructive criticism.
First if you want to sell to English speakers it would help if you had someone edit your text. Nothing personal but it always looks less professional if the language is garbled a bit. Most people are less likely to pay if the language looks like a google translation. We've seen more than one game developer that was too lazy to do decent edits and ended up either a rip-off or just gave up.

Second if you want people to pay for newer builds give them some hint of what they are buying. Let them know the present build so they can judge how much they will get. A few hints on content would also help.

Third if you don't already have a thread on Hongfire, make one, that is one of the goto sites for this type of game.

Thank you! I will take a note or two, but I would like to know your opinion about the content also.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:57 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

If you want my opinion here goes:
It seems kind of tame. I know some aren't into incest but mutual masturbation is rather low-key. If they are truly living that close together it probably happened already intentional or not. Now if she and he were naked and facing each other that cranks it up a bit and you can level it up from there. Maybe she could teach him how to truly pleasure a woman. Also the tavern wench should be good for more than 1 go. And instead of a dead thief how about a unconscious female one you can take advantage of or help and earn affection? The art style is good and you have the beginnings of a great game.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]