View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Total Seduction - new 3D game 
Rank 10
Rank 10

The optimization you did makes a night and day difference. awesome.

Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:20 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

JoeStIdes > thanks, I'm glad it runs better now.
For all others who might have the same problem, I have performed a major multi-core CPU and GPU optimization for all my games, resulting in much faster rendering. If you have tried my games before, but the game was running too slow (low frame-rates), this problem should be solved now. This is most relevant for Windows 10 users, but games should be running faster on all systems. You can give it a try and download games as usual from my https://mikevelesk.tumblr.com/ page.

Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:59 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Pregnancy mod for Total Seduction got a rework and can be downloaded from my webpage - https://mikevelesk.tumblr.com/, together with a core game (newest version of Total Seduction is required for mod to work). After activating the mod, majority of the girls (12) will get pregnant when you have sex with them. Each vaginal sex act will increase the level of pregnancy (from not pregnant to full belly) until after 8 sex acts, they will get fully pregnant. At this stage, new sex acts are unlocked for some of the girls, including lactation scenes.

To install the mod, download core game first. Main game folder includes file "read_me.txt" which contains instruction to install mods.
Please also note, that the game is now fully optimized for windows 10 users. If you had any problems running the game before, it should be corrected by now.

Attachment:
scr02.jpg
scr02.jpg [ 85.59 KiB | Viewed 15503 times ]
Attachment:
scr03.jpg
scr03.jpg [ 110.44 KiB | Viewed 15503 times ]

Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:08 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Great work on the updates to the mods! and after read ing some of the information that is on the patrion page, it looks like there will be some great things to be excited about for the future too. I have a suggestion to make. One of the things that was mentioned was random character generation. This would certainly add more characters to the world. However, character creation nay be better. There is something exciting about creating a character and then interacting with them in the game world. A character creation system would work not only for total seduction, but for future projects as well.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:38 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

character creation is certainly possible, but in ts, main character is a male and only females will be generated randomly. in other games, it will be possible. but the plans for ts are that the entire city will be populated by a large number of females (dozens) and player can choose only ones he like to seduce and sleep with. the variation will be so large that everyone will be able to choose what he likes.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:27 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

The Main character being male in TS is fair enough, It os part of the story. I meant it only for the characters that would populate the world, but that can be done just as easily with random generation. I personally think that character creation is more fun, but if the focus is to populate the city quickly, theb generation has the advantage.

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:54 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Congratulations on the release of version 1.0! The game has come a long way. The first one I played was v0.4, and there have been many great things added since then as well as some great new characters. As the game moves forward. I'm certain that there will be many more great things to come for this game.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:59 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Total Seduction v1.0 has been released and can be downloaded from my webpage https://mikevelesk.tumblr.com/
The game has been in development for approx. one year by now and I would like to make a short recap for people who are not familiar with it by now.

- TS is a full 3D game running on my own engine based on DirectX and programmed in C#. I'm the only developer so far. All rendering is performed on the run. That means, that all sex scenes are fully animated and can be zoomed and rotated at will. There is also a first person view component to some sex scenes. Most sex scenes consist of two variations of a sex position and orgasm sequence. The game is an RPG - you collect experience and develop your characters. There are multiple quests in the game that will unlock new situations and grant exp.

- There are 21 characters in the game (18 females and 3 males) + a main character, all of them can be involved in multiple sex scenes. Some of the characters are: 3 families with mother and daughter (one of them is your family), school with teacher, three classmates and nurse, doctor, policewoman, maid, prostitute, stripper, or gym trainer.

- Considering one of the character - your mother - you can initiated 24 different sex scenes with her. For example, you can have sex with her while she is cooking dinner, taking shower, watching tv, reading book,being on toilet, or sleeping in bed. You can have threesome with her while she is visiting her friend, being trained in gym, or cleaning dishes with your sister. If you corrupt her, she will bring guy to your house and you can join them. You can even acquire ability to posses her body and you can use her body to have sex for money, compete quests, or even have lesbian sex with other characters. All of these options will trigger unique sex scene with different sex position and settings. Altogether, there are around 160 unique sex scenes in the game.

- The main game can be enhanced by activating mods. Each mod cater to different fetish. You can add dog to the game for girls to have sex with. Other mod will make possible to make girls pregnant with their bellies growing. Or you can turn the main character (who is a male) into a dick girl, or ordinary girl that use strap-on during sex.

- One of the newest addition in the game is a particle generator that can visualize fluids such as cum, pee, or breast milk, so such fluids are now part of the sex scenes.

- I have also created two spin-off of the game. One focus on your classmate, earning some money during her summer vacation as a pleasure employee in an IT office. In the other, you will take role of a teacher, who install hidden webcams around her class and is seducing her students to be an unwitting actors for her sexual broadcasts.

- All this was made possible due to a support for the game. There are great plans for the game and for other games that will follow. I'm working on adding randomly generated characters to populate even larger area than now, add more quests, more mods for additional fetishes, etc. I'm publishing updated for the game at least once each month (sometimes even faster). If you like the idea, please try the game. If you tried it before, but did not like some aspect, there was a lot of changes from earlier version, so maybe you will find it more to your liking by now. And for all supporters, thank you very much, such progress would not be possible without you. If you like to join the supporter community at https://www.patreon.com/mvelesk it will be greatly appreciated.

Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:58 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

I have created a Forced Sex Mod for the Total Seduction. If active, it will add the possibility to force sex on unwilling character. The core game also got a graphics update, mainly removing the bug when thin lines were visible on the meshes on some systems. The mod and the game can be downloaded from my tumblr site.

Attachments:
scr08.jpg
scr08.jpg [ 144.28 KiB | Viewed 14888 times ]
Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:15 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

A new version of Total Seduction is out. There is a new character - a secretary Jen, who is a first randomly generated model in the game. That means, she will look different each time a new game starts. I have also added a new bdsm scenes for the dungeon and a lot of new furniture and scenes beautification.

Game can be downloaded from my tumblr page: https://mikevelesk.tumblr.com/
I have also created a new wiki page to get more info about the game: http://velesk-games.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Seduction

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 114 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next