View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Stress Relief Commision - 3D rpg 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Hi, I have created a new game as a spin-off of Total Seduction. It focuses on a Noelle character from TS, who has taken a job as a stress relief intern in a software company and must now take care of all the needs of her coworkers. The game has a skill tree system, which unlocks and improve various sex positions and grants game bonuses. More about the game can be found at my blog here: http://mvelesk.blogspot.sk/

As for now (10.3.2017) the game is released for https://www.patreon.com/mvelesk supporters only, but will be free for everyone in about two weeks (I will update this post at that moment). If you enjoyed Total Seduction and are curious about the new game, please consider support. Meanwhile, work on Total Seduction continues and new update will be released in a few days. In the future, more spin-off mini games will be released to complement the main game, each focused on different character. I will also make similar mini games on commission, if there will be requirement and the creative pipe-line will be completed from my end.

Finally, some screenshots from the new game:
Attachment:
scr02.JPG
scr02.JPG [ 165.66 KiB | Viewed 19639 times ]

Attachment:
scr01.JPG
scr01.JPG [ 126.27 KiB | Viewed 19639 times ]

Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:50 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

The game is now free to play. You can download it from my blog, where are also details about the game. The link is in the first post. Game has no premium content, Patreon supporters get access only to cheat codes.

I will also make similar games (such as this one) on commission from now on. More details are at my blog, or contact me directly, if you want more info.

Have fun with the game :)

Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:51 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

These spinoffs are a good idea. I like the skill tree system,It would do well in the main game I think. I have a question though, and that is regarding to the amount of days you have to complete the objective. Is it meant to be 14 days? because it ends for me after 11, and that feels too short as some skills are too high a level requirement to get in that short time. The highest number of points I was able to get in 11 days was 130, which is not enough to meet the goal.

Last edited by Anaquis on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:04 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

the game ends after two work weeks, that is 10 days (saturday and sunday is a weekend). I know it is little bit difficult to finish the game in time, but it is possible, if you find out the right strategy. i was able to finish it in 7 days, when i have optimized my strategy. i like to make games difficult. no sweat no fun :)

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:20 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

It would be nice if

- You could continue to play after you "won" the game so you could try the other skills
- The 200 points daily reward which isn't implemented yet would give you the 100 point reward (+10 attitude)

Otherwise I thought it was quite fun to play

Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:32 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

thanks, i'm glad you like the game. the game will certainly last longer after a next release, as the access to managers will be there, so new people will wait to be satisfy (btw, one of manager will be a woman, so some lesbian action will be included). it will also means new reward.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:30 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

More time in the game would be great! After trying quite a few different strategies, I'm finding that my score at the end averages in the hundreds, Between 105 and 130. The challenge is great though, these games are all about learning and getting better. I also waned to ask if there were any plans to add something to the 2 empty rooms om the left?

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:33 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

yes, those are the managers' rooms. one will be male and one female. than after satisfying managers, there will be boss. i have also some other ideas about the new content for this game. such as, when you get in very good therm with some coworker, he could invite you over to his place after work and have threesome with you and his wife. so the game is really an early build and there is a lot of room for improvement.

about the winning strategy - the good idea is to pay attention to what guys like (submissive, dominant) and use appropriate sex position for them. improve "handjob" first to level 2, than focus on energy regeneration and reduction ("stamina", "desire"). invest only one point to "blowjob" and get more points to "deepthroat" as soon as possible. get "kissing" as soon as possible and improve it to the max. passives that improve proficiency are also very useful. in later game (after day 5), focus either on both "raiding" and "doggy", or their anal equivalents to satisfy guys with high submissive/dominant requirements. there are also some very useful later skills such as "pressure points" and "adaptivity". chating, flirting and cleaning/shower is a waste of time during the first week, but it is necessity during the second week to get better score yields.

Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:00 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Thanks to what you wrote I was able to adapt a strategy that worked, although only just/ 300 points on day 10. 2 main positions being riding and doggy. I honestly didn't find a use for the kissing skill, as it doesn't seem to show up as an option anywhere. Unless it is automatic. The anal skills would probably be better for once the 300 point objective is reached, as would them massage skills. as I understand it, the game will go on after the first 10 days for another 21?

Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:32 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

"kissing" is passive, so it is used automatic. it is a very useful skill, as it improves attitude during each sex act. only other way to improve attitude is by chating, flirting and massage, which all take time, while kissing practically free. massage is ok, but its following skill - "pleasure points" is a must, as it improves effectiveness (and score) of all sex skills significantly. in this version the game ends at day 10, but it will be longer in next versions. i don't know if it will last 21 days more yet, i will have to do testing and balancing on that.

Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next