View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Long Live the Princess (mind control, fantasy setting) 
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.29.0 is now out for everyone, and version 0.30.0 is out for patrons and subscribers. You can find download links for 0.29.0 here (public), and 0.30.0 here (patrons). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

Ooh, that's a nice round number. It sounds like the ideal time to round off and wrap up the final content before the endgame.

If you already glanced at the patch notes below, you might have noticed that they are shorter than usual, especially when compared with last month's update. Fear not, it's not because I suddenly grew lazy or anything. Quite simply, I put almost all of my focus this month into making a ton of renders for just two different scenes. Only one earlier version of Long Live the Princess has had more new images than this one, and that was the big Evelyn update. There are 336 new images this time around with a lot of animations. I also feel like the renders themselves are incredibly appealing. I hope you'll agree.

As mentioned, there are two scenes in this update. One of those covers the results of casting Probe Memory on the Crone. The other is the good old scene where one of Callie's customers offers you a blowjob. That was the first sex scene I ever made, and it showed. Now, that scene has a brand new look and massively improved animation. I hope you'll agree with me that it was worth the effort. Hopefully, we can do the same thing with other old scenes in the future.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.30.0:
  • You can now cast Probe Memory on a certain princess.
  • Rebuilt the sex scene with Callie's customer to feature a new costume, lighting, and massively improved animation.
  • Removed the Multiple Girls page from the scene gallery and moved its scenes to the respective girls' pages.
  • Various tweaks and fixes.

Changelog 0.29.0:
  • Implemented the Crone's secret. This is a big one, folks.
  • You can now learn the Probe Memories spell, though there is no content for it yet.
  • Removed all traces of Princess Placeholder. Among other things, this means we get a new main menu background.
  • Added a brand new intro upon starting a new game.
  • Rewrote parts of Evelyn's and Primrose's introduction in the tutorial to match the rest of the game's tone better.
  • Created new images for both of those sections to lift the graphical quality and fix a few annoying issues.
  • Added a music player to the gallery. Music tracks unlock as you discover them in the game.
  • Added a new musical track.
  • Updated multiple old scenes to support the new events in this update.
  • Added more character pages to the scene replay gallery. They are empty, for now.
  • Hopefully fixed the bug with Callie refusing to have sex for no reason. Existing saves should be repaired automatically.
  • You can now obtain a fingerbone even after Nell is gone.
  • Belle now points you in the right direction if you fail the vision quest puzzle while missing a vital clue.
  • Fixed visual bugs in the river scene.

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:38 am
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.30.0 is now out for everyone. You can find download links for 0.30.0 here (public). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

Please note that after this version, we are official heading into the endgame. This requires larger, chunkier updates that will take longer to create. As a result, I cannot release one update every month from now on, but you can expect more from the updates when they appear. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Changelog 0.30.0:
  • You can now cast Probe Memory on a certain princess.
  • Rebuilt the sex scene with Callie's customer to feature a new costume, lighting, and massively improved animation.
  • Removed the Multiple Girls page from the scene gallery and moved its scenes to the respective girls' pages.

Fri May 08, 2020 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.31.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers. You can find download links for 0.31.0 here (patrons). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

The Beginning of the End

Welcome to the endgame! This is it. This is what we've been working our way towards for the past three years. All these story threads are about to come together in an explosive climax (in all meanings of that phrase). But not quite yet.

This update covers the events of the day before the coronation of Princess Selena, starting in the morning and ending when you go to bed at night. Don't expect any massive story revelations here. We are merely setting the stage for the next two updates, both of which are going to be very dramatic indeed. However, you will have to make a series of choices now that will affect what happens later. Will you make the right ones?

Use the new option you'll find in your home in the morning to start the events of the endgame. This option is available from day 45. For now, you will not be forced to start the endgame at a specific date, but can choose to start it whenever you feel like it. This is a concession while the endgame is still in development.

As of this version, the Android version is no longer a third-party port. I'd like to offer booom313 a huge thank you for his work in porting the game up to this point, but starting now, Long Live the Princess is officially supported on Android by myself. I'm taking steps to make the game feel more suited to touch screens, including replacing references to clicking with tapping, and so on. The clue and inventory screens have also received an update to feel more natural on such devices. You no longer have to use your finger as if it was a mouse. Instead, you can simply tap a clue/item to see its description, and long-press it to present it in dialogue. The downside to me taking over Android duty is that your previous saves on that platform are unlikely to work. I'm sorry about that, but it's unavoidable. Saves made in version 0.31 and out should remain compatible in the future, however.

I have also made considerable improvements to several of the existing sex scenes. These improvements include more frames of animation, improved physics, wet effects on the penis, and often more movement, in general, to make these scenes feel a little less stiff. If you want to see these improvements, use the gallery on the main menu and look for the following scenes (minor spoilers, obviously):
  • The first meeting with the Fairy Queen.
  • Belle and the Shrink spell.
  • The Fairy Queen in her pond.
  • The first sex scene with the Leanan Sídhe.
  • Evelyn blowjob.
  • Sex with Callie in her room (temporary).
  • Sex with the new Fairy Queen (temporary).

The scenes marked as temporary are using interpolation for improved framerates. I will replace these with manually improved animation and other features in the future.

Additionally, many other scenes have had their renders improved with the new wet effect on the MC's penis.

Please keep in mind that the events of this update are incredibly complex compared to what you're used to. Most of these scenes can play out in dramatically different ways (and some scenes may not show up at all) depending on the choices you've made earlier in the game. This makes it difficult for me to test every possible permutation thoroughly. If you find that the game suddenly refers to events you never saw in your save, please let me know.

The endgame is here. Go forth and face your destiny.

Changelog 0.31.0 - Endgame Part 1:
  • The endgame begins: Added the events of the entire day before the coronation.
  • Two new sex scenes.
  • Official Android support with an improved interface and language for touch screens.
  • Significant animation improvements to multiple older scenes.
  • Added penis wetness to both new and existing scenes.
  • Improved Callie's dialogue scenes with new renders and more expressions.
  • Standardized the capitalization of titles and professions throughout the game.

Wed May 27, 2020 2:05 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.32.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers, and 0.31 is out for everyone. You can find download links for 0.32 here (patrons/subscribers) and 0.31.0 here (public). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

The time has come at last for you to finally encounter the elusive Princess Selena. This is the moment you have prepared for so long. This is the moment that will decide the fate of the world. Will you succeed, or will you falter?

Version 0.32 is the most complex web of paths and possibilities that I have ever made for Long Live the Princess. There are so many variations here, both minor and major, that testing them all was nigh-on impossible. I've done my best, but if you encounter any bugs or flaws in the story logic, that is why. Now that we are so close to the end of the story, I am pulling out all the stops. These are the moments I have been looking forward to showing you all for the past three years. I'm incredibly excited to finally reveal what I've been hiding from you. This is when all the pieces start coming together to reveal the bigger picture.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.32.0 - Endgame Part 2:
  • The endgame continues: Added the events of the day of the coronation.
  • Two new sex scenes.
  • Major animation and visual improvements to Primrose's blowjob scene.
  • Improved the main menu screen once again.

Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.34.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers, and 0.33 is out for everyone. You can find download links for 0.34 here (patrons/subscribers) and 0.33.0 here (public). You can also find these links at my SubscribeStar.adult page if you don't like Patreon as a platform.

The main storyline is finally over. The epilogue is complete, and by the time you have finished this update, you will have seen the credits roll, at last.

But don't worry, there is still a lot to do. The game is far from finished yet, so stay tuned for future updates to fill out all the content that is not essential to the story. I might also expand upon some of these epilogues, depending on feedback. Remember, you're only going to see a fraction of all the possible epilogues in one playthrough.

In this update, you get to make one of your most important decisions so far, with life-changing consequences. Make sure you stay until after the credits if you want a resolution to the biggest remaining mystery in the game.

I'd love to hear what everyone ends up picking in the end, so please tell me how things ended up for you.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.34.0 - Endgame Part 4 - Epilogue:
  • The epilogue has been fully implemented, concluding the game's main storyline.
  • One new sex scene.
  • Limited the number of saved game pages shown at pages above 99 to prevent layout problems.

Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 9
Rank 9

Version 0.36.0 is now out for patrons and subscribers, and 0.35.2 is out for everyone. You can find download links for 0.36 on this Patreon page and this SubscribeStar page (patron/subscriber exclusive). You can find 0.35.2 on this Patreon page and this SubscribeStar page (available for free).

This version focuses exclusively on finishing Callie's story in the game, finally allowing you to romance her. This may open up additional options for you during the epilogue.

Callie's new content can branch out into two new paths depending on your choices throughout the game. You may have already locked out one of the two paths in your save. In addition to numerous dialogue changes and an expanded epilogue, Callie has three new sex scenes. Two appear only in one branch, while the final scene only appears in the other. In other words, you cannot obtain all three scenes in one single playthrough.

A minor change to how Evelyn awards charisma and a new potential charisma reward for seducing Callie makes it much easier to obtain the game's best endings without being forced into any romances.

Enjoy!

Changelog 0.36.0:
  • Added three new scenes with Callie featuring two new, mutually exclusive relationship branches to explore.
  • Expanded the epilogue with more outcomes for players who pursue Callie's new scenes.
  • Callie is now romanceable and is another potential source of charisma.
  • Updated dialogues to reflect changes to your relationship with Callie.
  • Moved Evelyn's charisma gain. It is no longer necessary to enter a relationship with her to gain charisma.

Changelog 0.35.2:
  • Charisma can now be increased in NG+ even if you didn't max it out in your first playthrough. You might be asked a few questions in the process. Don't worry if your charisma seems blank. It fixes itself.
  • Perversity could behave unpredictably in NG+ and even in NG if NG+ had been activated at any point. This has been fixed for both new games and existing saves, though the latter might suddenly (and safely) gain points too early if they already suffered from the effects of this bug.
  • Tweaks to Pathfinding in NG+ to properly skip Erato's training if needed and remove some dialogue when it shouldn't be there.
  • A certain Courage check used with Callie now works properly in NG+.
  • Modified and future-proofed the way charisma is awarded and how the player is notified about this. You shouldn't notice any difference here, but the code changes are substantial and necessary for version 0.36.

Changelog 0.35.1:
  • Fixes situations where it might be impossible to visit the river location or the Leanan Sídhe in NG+.
  • Removes error message when training agility in NG+.
  • In NG+, hides books you have already read on your previous playthrough.

Changelog 0.35.0 - New Game Plus:
  • New Game Plus is now available. Unlock it by reaching one of the game's many endings. NG+ will be expanded in later updates.
  • The optional ability checks in the tutorial are now fully implemented.
  • Completely rebuilt the masturbation scene in the tutorial to make it at least somewhat appealing. This scene changes in NG+.
  • Complete overhaul of several sex scenes with new poses and improved visuals and animation. These scenes are:
    - Evelyn's goodbye
    - Belle wakes you up
    - Belle while spying on mystery woman
    - Samarra's first training session
    - Callie's nude fashion show
    - Erato's pathfinding training.
  • Minor visual and animation upgrades in Evelyn's boobjob scene and the Fairy Queen's BJ training. Minor visual update to Primrose's boobjob scene.
  • Various other visual improvements.
  • Added a spellbook that shows learned spells and your remaining daily attempts at Invade Mind.
  • Added a to-do list that will help remind you of things you might want to do.
  • It is now possible to obtain a point of Charisma from Samarra even if you choose not to claim your just rewards after defeating her.
  • Most of the UI is now hidden during sex scenes. Please report any bugs you find that are caused by this change.
  • Fixed a bug that made one of Callie's potential epilogues not appear. This fix might not work if you are already in the endgame.
  • Added progressive hints to the town hall puzzle. These hints appear after comparing the wrong facts too many times.
  • The Fairy Queen's vision quest now allows you to ask Belle for hints as many times as you like. This is a temporary fix until I can rework the quest.
  • The first night scene with Evelyn is now optional.
  • Removed silver and gold pieces from the game. They still exist in the game world, but not as a game mechanic.
  • Remade and repositioned the button for toggling camera perspectives. It should now be easier to spot.
  • Updated to the latest version of Ren'py (7.4.4). You should not notice any differences. However, Windows XP is no longer supported and LLtP is now 64-bit. There is still a 32-bit executable included.

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6