View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Dr Deviant 
Rank 2
Rank 2

I too have been lurking for years,back when i first bought game, gave up on seeing 4.0, found a up and coming replacement on subscribe star with regular updates still early in development though.https://subscribestar.adult/dr-deviant .Very much close to this kind of play.

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:00 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

sirc101 wrote:
I too have been lurking for years,back when i first bought game, gave up on seeing 4.0, found a up and coming replacement on subscribe star with regular updates still early in development though.https://subscribestar.adult/dr-deviant .Very much close to this kind of play.

That looks amazing! How have I not heard of this? I'm going to have to try it.

Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:55 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Well I tried it and it's terrible. It has promise but right now it's one of the most frustrating experiences I've had in VR. I was literally screaming at the girls. lol

I'm having a lot of trouble with the controls. Teleport is up/down on the right thumb pad and I'm constantly teleporting instead of turning. Only solution to this I've found is to use the left thumb pad for turning instead, which feels odd and I forget. I have no idea how to access an in game menu, or if there even is one. I'd turn teleport off completely if I knew how. I may have to see if I can figure out how to make a custom binding using Steam. It also needs strafing. Having to point the controller to strafe sucks (Xstory has this issue too).

The girls fight you at every move. They jerk constantly while you're trying to move them (like they're trying to stand up) and if you're lucky enough to get them into a position you like they just fall over. About the only thing I can get them to do is stand. When I try to get them into the examination chair they just bounce around and then fall off. Maybe I'm missing something but right now it's nearly impossible to get them to do anything.

I'm going to keep trying though. Like I said it has promise and I like the way the girls look and the way they react when you touch them. Hopefully it will be better in the future. It's only $3 so meh...

Edit: I turned teleport off using SteamVR's bindings editor. Much easier to move around now.

Edit 2: After spending more time with the game my opinion has changed. See my next post.

Last edited by Kalell on Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:16 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Yes i have trouble with girls sliding off to,like i said still early yet but only vr game i have seen like this. I did make suggestion to dev to put straps on chair and beds though,and i think their is some blocks on the wall for something.

Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:05 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

I spent a few hours playing it today and I was wrong. It's actually pretty great. It has a steep learning curve but once you figure it out you can do a lot of cool stuff. Once I stopped trying to get them on the examination chair I had a lot of fun. To all the long time Xstory fans with VR I highly recommend it. A little tip to anyone that decides to try it (and you should), read through all the posts on the SubscribeStar page. They tell you how to move the girls around.

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:31 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I haven't been reading the other posts maybe that will help me some. Wish i could port some VAM girls over that would kick things up.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:06 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

sirc101 wrote:

for vr only mehh

Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:31 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

been trying to find the Patron if someone could leave a link that would be great

Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:55 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

wolfinn wrote:
been trying to find the Patron if someone could leave a link that would be great

It's not on Patreon, it's on SubscribeStar. It has content Patreon wouldn't allow:

https://subscribestar.adult/dr-deviant

Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:23 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

There's a new update that adds a menu that allows you to change the girls (3 available) and the control type (standing or seated).

Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next