View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 virtual mate 
Rank 15
Rank 15

i bought it and it does not compare to anything to this game this game talks and moves around you get a girl on bed and she ask are you thru that is all she says you look around the room you take off clothes put on clothes that is all you can do in that game nothing else no vibration not much movement as far as i know i wish i had gave the money for that to this game they well deserved that i feel like i let them down after i got it and was so disappointed in the game i let them know to on discord how i felt about their shit ass game 200 dollars wasted in my oppion. when it said are you done yet i got really pisssed who wants to hear that from a woman or man sex is supposed to be enjoyed not made fun of that what i thought of when i heard that. we all have feelings and wants and desires but sometimes a game can hurt you too. as far as virtual reality goes in that game their are no sex toys except for her no clothes to change as far as that goes you cant move off of her after getting on her you do change positions but not like walking to her put her in a cage and peeing on her she is on a bed their are 5 positions i know of that is it we got wedding dress we got skirts we got pants dresses everything you can think of in this game right here makeup i buy lots of games im a gamer i pay money to discord i pay money to patreon and to other creators but their is no game that comes close to this one by far i am proud to have had the chance to play this and meet new people everytime i buy a game i mention this one right here on their site i let them know by far who is the best in gaming and to those that read this im not saying your games are not good they just dont have the quality that this has they are not making their on engine they are using entity game console all the one i play so far and he is making another engine on his own cant wait to see what it brings thank you mr xpadmin for a great game!!!!! :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]