View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [0.24] 
Rank 11
Rank 11

Hey everyone. I want to present to you my game: Pandora's Box.

What is it all about?

It's a direct sequel to Pandora's Box. The story takes place 19 years after the events of the first game with a 3rd protagonist in the mix.

Features
The sequel has the same features the previous game had and more. Another new main stat is added Lust which is for the new female protagonist (Ellie).
Your saves from the first game will be imported to the new one and you can keep playing with your main decisions intact.
The game features NTR, so if it's something that upsets you keep it in mind. I try and give choices to skip content, but sometimes it's needed to progress the story.
Lots of other fetishes are present like foot fetish, lesbian, dominatrix, femdom, prostitution, pregnancy, voyeur, exhibitionism and much more!
Each update features several animated sex scenes! I try to balance the number between the female and the male.
[*]Lots of different locations and characters to explore. Every encounter in the early game could have repercussions later on.

Download:
Newest Patreon version: 0.24
Newest Public version: 0.23

Let me know what you think! If there are any bugs or recommendations, I'd love to hear.

If you enjoyed the game, then please consider supporting me at: Patreon

Screenshots:
Image Image
Image Image

Last edited by Void Star on Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:00 am, edited 24 times in total.

Wed May 05, 2021 3:48 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Version 0.2 is out today!

Changelog:

250+ new renders.
Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Pregnancy, Handjob, Vaginal, Thighjob, Masturbation;
New Characters, Outfits and Locations:

(Some of these will make an appearance in a later update)

2 new sex sounds.
New transitions for scenes for better and more smooth variety.
Slightly repositioned the dialogue's text position and character nameplates on Android versions.

Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:53 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Version 0.3 is out today!
Changelog:

400+ new renders.
Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Vaginal, Handjob, Rimjob, Impregnation, Domination, Foot Fetish;
Found a really good way to render some scenes with poor lighting (you can see this in the Massage Interview).
New characters, New locations and different choice paths.
New loading screens based on the character's current clothes.
Even better render quality.

Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:37 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Version 0.4 is out today!

Changelog:

• 250+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Cunnilingus, Rimjob, Vaginal, NTR, Blowjob, Handjob, Voyeur, Masturbation;
  • Slowed down a few sex sounds to match with the pacing of the animations.
  • Some scenes might be hidden depending on your decisions/choices from previous days. Keep track of the locked sex scenes in the gallery or Walkthrough to see if you've missed any.
  • More handcrafted animations and improvements.

Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:26 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Version 0.5 is out today!

Changelog:

• 200+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Anilingus, Foot Fetish, Vaginal, Blowjob, Straight;
  • Introduction of old characters from the first game in this update and a teased character from two months ago.
  • GF and Ellie got a new outfit in this update.

Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:39 am
Rank 11
Rank 11

Pandora's Box 2 [0.6] out today!

Changelog:

200 new renders.
Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Masturbation, Threesome, Voyeur, Foot Fetish, Blowjob, Handjob;
New loading screen for Ellie (D).
New locations & characters
Wendy's character makes a re-appearance.

Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:06 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Pandora's Box 2 [0.7] update is out.

Changelog:
  • 200+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Anilingus, French kissing, Vaginal, Blowjob, Masturbation, Voyeur & NTR (optional);
  • Went back and fixed a scene from the previous update where Amelie was shown without pubic hair. Re-rendered it as she is meant to have pubic hair.
  • New female character introduced.
  • Added a backlog of some sex sounds for future updates where they fit.

Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:27 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Pandora's Box 2 [0.8] update is out.

Changelog:
  • ~250 new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Futa (optional), Vaginal, Masturbation, Blowjob, Handjob, NTR (optional), Voyeur, Foot Fetish;
  • Going forward, I will be reducing the game size to make sure it doesn't pass 2 GB. This is particularly important since the Android version has several issues when you pass that limit. So if the game size doesn't increase after an update, please don't panic. It just means that I've compressed some images (without compromising the quality!)
  • New way to improve render quality, particularly in closed rooms with limited light. Started using this trick during the massage parlor room in this update. Will be very useful in the future.
  • I am re-evaluating the use of some transition effects between scenes, the dissolve one in particular. I was overusing it in some cases and it simply didn't look good. Starting from this update forward, it will be used way less and the transitions look way better now.
  • Added several new sex sound effects most of which can be heard in this update.
  • New characters and new clothes for many of the older ones.

Thu May 05, 2022 1:54 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Pandora's Box 2 [0.9] update is out.

Changelog:
  • 200 new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, French Kissing, Vaginal, Blowjob, Foot Fetish, Threesome;
  • New characters and outfits.
  • Sex scenes from all protagonists.

Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:58 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Pandora's Box 2 [0.10] update is out.

Changelog:
  • ~250 new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Blowjob, Dominatrix, Spitting, Anilingus, Cheating;
  • Android version will have a separate compression from the PC/Linux and MAC. This will allow me to cross the 2GB limit. Expect lower disk space requirement for Android version because of compression.
  • Went back and fixed a few bugs that gave wrong points thanks to reports. (Thank you).
  • Fixed last update's day 8 gallery day count.
  • New characters and locations, including an old, returning character from part 1:

• Increased the length of sex scenes, with the inclusion of different poses and fetishes.

Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next