View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 [RPGMaker] Futa Quest 
Rank 8
Rank 8

Story:

For some time now, things were going really bad for a young teacher Roxy.
All because of her bad reputation.
Being a futanari with a strong libido, she liked to take off the sexual tension using her young female students, but one day it all came out sideways when she had sex with the director's daughter.
After that, all she could do is pack her things and get away from there before it was too late.
But after a while by the greatest piece of good luck, she suddenly got a call from an elite agency and she was offered a specific job.
Ah, if you only knew how happy she was when she found out she would work at the private camp for girls from very rich and powerful families. Her goal is to get the girls ready for adulthood and sexuality and to make the three richest girls pregnant with her child.
What could be easier than this wonderful task?
As it turns out, there are internal rules of the camp that will greatly complicate her life and make the task not that simple.

Useful links:

Current version - 1.85
The second part of the game does not include files from the first part!
If you for some reason didn't play the previous part, it's better to start with it to fully understand the plot and motivation of the game characters.
The first part

Android:
part II Version 1.85
part I Version 0.65

the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
you can also toggle the textbox/choice list with a two-finger-tap.

Here you can support the game:
Patreon
Subscribestar
Boosty

Gameplay:

In Futa Quest, you are playing as a futanari. You're a sexual education teacher and you have a classroom where you need to teach corrupt your student girls.
They all have their own houses that you can visit. Also, there are a medical office and office of a CEO - Miss Maiko, a bitchy woman. She will try hard to spoil your life at all costs.

The three girls are Ciri aka Rachel, Velma aka Connie, and the boss Princess aka Princess Peach.

It's not easy to draw attention to what you're saying; girls are just not interested in all this, they have their hobbies and don't want to do something else.

BTW if you win you'll get a lot of money.

Tags:

futanari
corruption
big breasts
futa-female
futa-futa
panties
hypnosis
peeping
sex toys
BDSM
transformation
masturbation
titfuck
blowjob
exhibitionism
footjob
cumflation
glory hole
animation
fisting
NTR

Controls:

Standard RPG Maker's controls

Screenshots:

Last edited by FutaBox on Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:10 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:31 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

Happy holiday of fun and horror, I wish all the bad things to go away from you and your loved ones, and our game with each new update to be more and more fascinating.
The gift - animation you can find on my Patreon page, the public post.

Sun Oct 31, 2021 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

Futa Quest development news #30

Many people have written me this on Discord and so your prayers have been answered.

As you can see from the pictures since version 1.15 you will be able to significantly increase Roxy's walking speed. From just fast to super-fast, and generally customize it to your liking.

Another of the nice things that will be added with the release of the new version, is the ability to remove the text from the screen at any time during the dialogs by pressing the right mouse button to enjoy the picture. One more click on the right mouse button will put the text back and the game will continue.

If you for whatever reason need to skip an already seen scene or any other text even faster just hold the W key for as long as you want until you skip the whole part.

It seems to me that these are very nice little things for a more comfortable and enjoyable game.

Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:03 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

We have released test version 1.15!
It will be available to the public in early January.

Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:54 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

We are very happy that we were able to release the new version on time, thus making a great holiday present to you, dear friends.

The main characters of this update will be Kate and Connie, which means even more exhibitionism and futa-futa love.

The jewel of 1.15 is the new mini-game.
We took into account past mistakes and the wishes of the players and on this basis made everything cooler and bigger.
Now the achievements for completing the challenges work as they should.
The mini-game can be passed in two completely different ways.

The animation of the sex scene is as good as ever and won't leave anyone indifferent.
I'd really like to go into a little more detail here, but I can't in order to avoid too many spoilers.

New costumes for Roxy (2 costumes) and one for Connie.

Since version 1.15, the button to increase the standard speed of walking on the map is available in Roxy's room.

Your latest saves work, but if you lost them, you can always use our saved file in the game.

Also, we found a way to take even more care of the players with disabled futa-futa filter and made for them a personal ending of the new version.
Although for such players, our team still advises passing the game without this filter, because they lose just a huge amount of content and the opportunity to get acquainted with the wonderful character - Kate.

*For the complete version, we've updated the walkthrough and the memory room.*

P.S.: For all players who will play the new version, there will be a Christmas gift waiting under the tree, don't forget to pick it up.

P.P.S.: I and coder warmly congratulate you on the coming new year and wish you all the best.

May troubles and illnesses bypass you and your loved ones, and may you stay as cool as you are ❤️

Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:27 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

We added the android port of the game made by an awesome user called the66.
I thank him very much for his work.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:26 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

We made an interesting post on Patreon but you can read it right here!

A grand summary of 2021

Greetings my dear friends in the new year 2022.

Perhaps the title makes you think about what grandiose results they want to tell us, so make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and sit in your favorite chair, because there will be an unusual amount of text.

It's great that we finally managed to release version 1.15 before the new year and just in time for Christmas.

Now, when the main work has gone away, we can evaluate all the work done last year in a relaxed and festive atmosphere.

Let's start with version 0.85, which was released in January.

Of course, I won't list all the changes from previous versions, but only the ones that stand out from the rest more than others.

The most obvious difference in version 0.85 can be considered the animation of Hannah who pleasures herself in the medical office.

This was the second attempt of its kind, showing an animation that really brought the picture to life.

The first sex animation in Roxy and Maiko's class was too simple and ill-conceived for me (except for the animation of the penis under the skirt, which was awesome). The complete lack of any experience was a factor.

So you can say with version 0.85 we really began to master such a complex process as drawn animation.

Version 0.95 was full of bright and hard challenges for me as an artist.

Finally, another background futanari, Rey, appeared.

It turned out that besides Roxy, Maiko also has another living helper toy, a girl known as The Thing.

For the first time ever in the development of a game called Futa Quest, there was a sex scene with three characters at once.

You can't imagine how difficult it was for me to do such a large amount of artwork in one shot for the first time. And as if that wasn't enough for me, the sex animation also included the three characters Kate, Rey, and Roxy. (in the baths)

Just then I almost burned out from overworking both in the game and at my main job.

If it wasn't for the help of my friend coder who managed to get me out of all this mess, I don't know what I would have done.

After that case, we started to make at least some sane schedule for working on the game.

Version 1.05

The fact that we had a great change in the work and rest schedule helped us a lot in the aftermath, especially for me.

We had to take a little longer than usual 4 months instead of the standard 3.5, but it was worth it.

The amount of character content in the form of scenes was a record at the time.

There was a mini-game in the main game, which caused quite a heated discussion. (Connie's exhibitionism in the park.)

I've made great progress in the quality and detail of the pictures. (the first picture on which I tested my new knowledge and abilities was Roxy representing Hannah in costume to the class)
All the following pictures will be like this. This is now the new standard of our higher quality.

I worked on the animation as well, and for the new version, I was able to add even more fine details and overall smoothness.

I'm very proud of version 1.05 because I managed to add a lot of content for four characters at once (Hannah, Connie, Princess, Rachel)

The amount of sexual content has tripled, and you could always see at least a few characters in the scenes now.

The version was another serious challenge for us because our small team of two people needed to show a good amount of content in a little over 2.5 months, not to lose quality, and continue to improve all other aspects of the game.

Not a trivial task we faced at the time.
Very not trivial, I want to tell you.

And once again, my dear friend coder came to my aid. Without his help, I definitely would not have been able to do what I do.
He is the only person who continues to believe in me even in such moments when it seems like the whole world is against you and you lose any inspiration. I know you will read this too, and so I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Dude, if it weren't for you, none of this would have happened, and even I would have been a completely different person.

In short, with a lot of time spent planning and discussing everything, we got to work.

THERE WILL BE SPOILERS NEXT, IF YOU HAVE NOT YET PLAYED THE NEW PART, IT IS BETTER NOT TO READ NOW!!!

From the story's point of view, I think the highlight of the new version was Kate's declaration of love for Roxy.

The two futas were able to go through so much in such a short time that they somehow imperceptibly became kindred spirits.
When I read about this episode in the game myself my heart sometimes skipped a beat, it was a nice feeling ( even though I drew all the scenes, I didn't know until the last moment that it would turn out this way).

On the technical side, I think so far, that the top of my creativity is a new animation. Anyone who has already played it knows what I mean.
It is incredibly beautiful and sexy.

Of course, there is still work to do, but compared to even the last version is a big step forward. If you compare it with version 0.85, it's like the peak of Everest.

The second part of version 1.15 can rightfully be considered an updated mini-game with Roxy.

We took all our previous mistakes into account and tried to make something really fun and memorable out of them. We can conclude from your positive feedback and lack of criticism that we succeeded.

And of course, the achievements began to work as they should. I mean as nice little bonuses.

The adventures with Connie were also bright and memorable.
Her exhibitionism finally got to the level of direct interaction with other people.

I was also very pleased with the ending.

Connie didn't become a futanari, but at the same time, she had a lot of opportunities and perspectives in front of her.

You'll see what big plans we have for her in the future.

Summary of the results:

In spite of all the difficulties and complications, we still manage to get everything together and release it just in time for the holiday.

We can say that we managed to finish last year with a deep sense of satisfaction from all that we were able to conquer and experience together with you.

We were all this time with people who believe in us more than anyone else and want to see us get better and better with the game.

P. S.Stay tuned very soon there will be a post about what to expect in version 1.25

Thank you for your attention.

Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:26 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

We have some news and the release date, you can read it on our Patreon page.

Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:35 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

Test version 1.25 is released!

Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Rank 8
Rank 8

Futa Quest development news #37

For too long, this high-born proud girl has been on the sidelines.
(you can find the sketch on our Patreon page)

Roxy has worked long and hard to seduce her and her efforts are finally beginning to bear their bountiful fruit.
Of course she couldn't have gotten this far without the maid's involvement. The little traitor, of course, will not be able to stay away.

As for the development, I can say that everything is proceeding as planned without any difficulties.

With each new version there is more and more sexual content and soon there won't be a girl in the camp who doesn't know the futa's secret.

Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:17 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next