View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed. Update 0.6.9 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi. I'm doorknob22 and I'm the writer, developer and artist of the game Vae Victis - Khan. I'll copy my blurb from itch.io, add a few words and provide links to downloading the game, walkthrough and my Subscribestar page and Patreon page.

A prince, an escaped prisoner, a usurper, a sexual abuser, a fighter. Karder Dal-Arouya is many things but has one goal in life: to conquer the empire stolen from him by his treacherous queen mother.

Guide Karder on his adventures to reclaim his throne. On his quests you will meet friends and foes, powerful beasts and sexy rulers. Dominate your defeated foes and decide whether you want to use and abuse them for your dark pleasures or convince them to aid you with their skills and knowledge.

Each new release will include a new fiefdom to conquer, new ruler to defeat and abuse (or seduce and recruit) and a quest offering unique combats, unforgettable sexual encounters and fun puzzles.

Attachment:
screenshot0017.png
screenshot0017.png [ 991.92 KiB | Viewed 7552 times ]

Vae victis - khan offers the following features:

Seductive rulers to defeat and decide their fate: whether to sexually abuse them in your dungeons or to recruit them to your council and eventually subdue them

Quick and unique Rock, Scissors, Paper based one on one combat with some interesting twists such as aggressive or defensive attacks, subdue attacks for taking your (sexy) opponents unharmed and more.

Fiefdom management aspect: increase your Troops and Gold reserves so you can wage wars on new fiefdoms but monitor your fiefdoms Morale and Obedience lest you lose them to rebellions.

Quests for sabotaging enemy fiefdoms, obtaining powerful magical artifacts and more.

Strong impregnation theme, most sexual encounters will elaborate on Karder's desire to dominate and breed his defeated opponents.

As the game progresses, I will release more fiefdoms (and wenches) to conquer, elaborate on the back story and introduce additional features such as enhanced army combat, inventory and more.

Vae victis - Khan is a very NSFW game. Its protagonist is a complete bastard who doesn't hesitate to sexually abuse and exploit other people but you will (almost) always have the option to choose a mild (yet highly erotic) path as well. There is no gore or blood during the sexual scenes of the game but other than that Karder can be a total sadist.

Attachment:
harlot domia boudoir 06.png
harlot domia boudoir 06.png [ 3.33 MiB | Viewed 7552 times ]

The game is free to download and play. If you enjoy and would like to see it grow, please support its development at Subscribestar.

Version 0.4 was released and is available for download. Version 0.5 is in development and will be released around April.

r/lewdgames - Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed. Update 0.4.8

Attachment:
screenshot0023.png
screenshot0023.png [ 775 KiB | Viewed 7552 times ]

================================================================================

That was the blurb. The game can be downloaded for free here, a walkthrough can be found here, here is my Subscribestar page and I am usually can be found in my Discord server.

Last edited by doorknob22 on Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:24 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Version 0.6.9 is out now.

What’s inside?

Content
-A new quest: Karder infiltrates the Amazon fiefdom of Limtinia so he can steal their martial secrets before they get a chance to destroy them.
-A new 1 + 1 Wench duo, an Amazon princess and her aunt, both for you to love or abuse.
-Wenches reaction scenes for Karder’s conquest (Teniya, Sumia and Dian)

Infra
-Improved Game Save system, you can now rename your saves to remind you what was in each save.
-You can now make the text box transparent via the Game Settings menu.

Khaganate management
-Two new garrison upgrades (after completing the Limtinia quest)
-Shadow Institute now offers more population control methods. Force Yield moved to be part of the Shadow Institute.
-When a fiefdom you controlled rebels, it’s Obedience will be set to 85, breaking the vicious circle of perpetually rebelling fiefs
-Gold accumulation: each fiefdom you control now automatically adds 1 gold every turn. Yield works normally, adding significant boosts when your morale roll succeeds. Building costs were increased to reflect the changes.
-Failed raids are less devastating. Instead of automatically destroying every building and lowering Obedience, buildings and Obedience drop now have roughly 50% chance to take place, with garrisons only 25%. However, raiders will always steal some gold (if they win).

Audio/Visual
-Original music score for the Tinpingia and Limtinia quests
-Animations in the Limtinia quest

Attachment:
kiwanwaizhilli 23.png
kiwanwaizhilli 23.png [ 3.57 MiB | Viewed 6272 times ]

Attachment:
karlon house 36.png
karlon house 36.png [ 3 MiB | Viewed 6272 times ]

Attachment:
wench dian antiop 02 g.png
wench dian antiop 02 g.png [ 3.86 MiB | Viewed 6272 times ]