View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Street Fucker 2 
Rank 17
Rank 17

Street Fucker 2, is an erotic game with heavy focus on BDSM. You can flog her, use various sex toys. It also had a heavy emphasis on customizable characters and quite a few slots to work with. With preset characters being familiar as well.
Attachment:
tripleshot.jpg
tripleshot.jpg [ 177.18 KiB | Viewed 23257 times ]

In addition to being able to customize almost any body part, every texture in the game is stored as bmps, so you could edit any existing costume piece into a new one. Or make a custom iris or body texture. Do note however that clothing and skin had 10 damage states each. And instead having damage and bruising overlays, there is a texture for each state, so you had to make 10 different textures for a custom costume piece if planned to flog your partner while she was wearing it. Also note that textures were not consolidated into a single bmp file, different sides of a costume pieces could be stored across different files and even across different folders. So you have to keep track of which files you need to edit before doing so.

It's recommended that you back up the entire game just in case you mess something up.

The in-game customization of character models is very liberal as well. Allowing you to customize virtually every aspect of the female's body. Unfortunately, there are no restrictions in place what so ever here. While I would normally call this a good thing, the user interface doesn't feature an undo button to my knowledge and it is possible to invert body parts.
Attachment:
invertedjaw.jpg
invertedjaw.jpg [ 30.62 KiB | Viewed 23257 times ]

Those aren't ears by the way, I believe that to be lower side of her jaw. It is also set up in a way that could leave you unsure to how to reverse what you just did. Forcing you to reload the character model, and lose whatever changes you intended to make since last saving the model. So you should take baby steps when taking using body editor, even if you know what your doing. I have more than a few times completely wrecked her breasts and trying to reverse it has only made it worse.

The interface for editing her body, which I fine fantastic by the way, could of used a bit more work. While I can't fault if for being in Japanese, using it can still be quite frustrating, even after memorized all the worth while functions. There are 3 types of button in the interface, all controlled with the mouse. None of them are graphical buttons, they are all strings of Japanese text.

-Cycle switch: Simple cycles through options limited by existing textures and 3D models, such as irises, make-up, clothing and hair styles by using left and right clicks. However it was buggy when it came to articles of clothing. While useable, if you went pass looping point, it would fail to load/unload new clothing and get stock until you cycled the other way. Saving while this bug was in effect wasn't harmful, you just won't actually know what she'll have on the next time you load here.

Oppai sliders: The restricted aspect of customizing in the game and there are only 4 of them. And only 1 seems to overtly do anything, which tilts her breast up and down.

Dragging sliders: The most liberal, and most frustrating customizing I've seen. These control the color and shine of hair, skin, underwear, and adjust virtually every aspect of her face and body. You would mouse over the option of what you thought you wanted, hold down a mouse button (left and right did different things for each option) and drag until you got the (hopefully) desired result. Again, I haven't found an undo function and doing the opposite motion with your mouse wasn't guaranteed to reverse whatever you just did, I've turned the females' tits into unspeakable horrors more than once. But once you understand the risks and memorize the options, you can customize her face and body with great detail.

Also note there is a forth button, RED BUTTONS, these are all save buttons so be careful when click or click around these. Again, keep a back up of the whole game just in case.

One other thing I found frustrating about the dragging sliders is that the cursor would move freely about the screen while adjusting an option. Meaning if you forgot which one exactly you where playing with, you could alter something else by mistake while trying to find it again.

This game has a interesting way of coloring stuff. While you change the color of something with left click, you could also change the color of its shine with right click as well. Although, how red hair can have a green shine in a room lit by nothing but candles is beyond me but whatever.

However, while you are give RGB drag sliders for hair, socks, gloves, bras, and panties (shirts, skirts, boots and eyes can not be recolored in game), you were only given one color slide for skin. Which control very haphazardly. You would drag your mouse around semi-randomly until landed on the color wanted. And if you want brown skin, good luck, it's a very hard color to land on.
Attachment:
recoloringskin.jpg
recoloringskin.jpg [ 140.02 KiB | Viewed 23257 times ]

(Now I'm trying to recreate Nanako from VH)

Another interesting aspect is that you can repose her whenever and however you want. Again, there are no restrictions to this, meaning if you are not careful, you can make her limbs look like twisted clay (I'm not kidding). So if you don't like her pose, you give her a new one to your liking. There is even mode where you can even save to 20 custom poses, which you can have interactions with. There is even a mode to make custom animations, but it takes a lot of patience to use.

But now that I've discussed the liberties this game has, I have to about how limited it is and state a few gripes because a lot of this game is hit and miss.

Any pose you make outside of the custom posing mode you will be discarded each time you select a different activity. Also, there is very limited interactivity between the male in female characters. He can fuck her on the X-cross, he can fuck her on the Y-cross and he can fuck her while she is suspended from the ceiling. THAT'S IT. There is no oral sex (or at all) between them, no option for anal sex, nothing. Everything else done to her is just the disembodied will of the player (who isn't given the options to lick or fondle by the way). Granted you can repose her during these three positions, but he just magically floats around, keeping his hips alined with hers. The male character can only do 5 things: Turn invisible, levitate, fuck the vagina, creampie, and ejaculate instantly evaporating cum.

This game does feature some discipline but it is very restricted. You can only flog her from the front, but only from handful of preselected points. This is because the games uses entire skin textures for different levels of bruising instead of transparent overlays. Using hot wax on her is restricted as well because you have to take her clothes off first, we'll get to that later. There is third way to discipline her, you first tie her to a rotating water wheel, and throw sea urchins at her... I have no words.

The game does give you a variety a sex toys, both intended and improvised. From carrots to dildos to bottles to vibrators to a large potted cactus... I'm not kidding, the game lets you use a large potted cactus as a dildo. It's functional identical to the dildo as far as the games physics engine is concerned but still... I do like how the game lets you play with her anus but this is limited as well. The only dildo you are allowed to use on her butt is the corncob, that's it, you are only allowed to use the corncob. Granted, this game does let you stuck a bunch of small objects up her butt and make her launch them all out, and you can even combine these items with an enema, which has 3 colors of fluid by the way, white, black and green. Although the game has this weird quirk, the items are loaded and unloaded from here anus First-in-first-out. When logically it should be first-in-last-out. Very weird.

One thing that bothers me is that you can't dress and undress during the meat of the game. If you want to take off or put her clothes back on, you have to stop what you are doing, back out all the way into root menu, go into customization menu, and deal with the buggy cycle switches. So essentially wanting to change her attire forces you stop the flow of game play go through menus. No option to peel off her clothes, you have to wave through menus. This is annoying, and like when I mentioned use hot wax earlier, you have to take her clothes off because they block the option to use it on her if she's wearing them.

Also, the game didn't give you any blank or redundant slots for characters or poses. If you wanted to make a new character or pose, you had to save over one of the presets. Forcing you to reload the game from back up and losing all customizations you've made in the process if you don't which files are which.

And finally, she tops from the bottom. If you don't give her pleasure to raise her mental condition, her masochism rating starts to go down instead of up when you try the kinkier stuff. And as it goes down, more and more SM activities and equipment become locked. Also, if you want to the custom animator this game comes with, her masochism rating has to maxed out. So if you don't want to lose any options, you have to raise her mental condition by giving her pleasure but not so much pleasure that her eyes roll in to the back of her head and faints. Which actually does happen in this game which I have to admit is a nice touch.

---

All and all, this is a very interesting game to play. The only gripe I have left to mention is that it could use a regular pony tail in its hair styles menu. It has Belldandy's and Helena's pony tails, but that's not what Nanako from VH has and she doesn't look right wearing theirs. And not being able to recolor shirts, skirts, boots and eyes of all things in the in-game editor does urk me.

One thing I should mention is that this game is not a true sequel to Street Fucker 1 but rather all the concepts they cut from that game. If you don't know, Street Fucker is 3D fighting game about a mentally ill person with a robo-penis who goes around punishing women for the crime of wearing skimpy outfits. And while that premise is... overtly horrible, I would like to see a Street Fucker 3, or a game that is what Street Fucker 1 was planned to be. But the company that made these games, DigitalDimension, went on to make 2 editions of a game called "ARMOREDFUCKER" which is... unique and let's leave it at that for now. DigitalDimension however hasn't made any updates to its site since late 2010 so I don't think any update to Street Fucker is coming any time soon.

HOW TO START MODDING

Last edited by Pickled Cow on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:36 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Street Fucker was a guilty pleasure, I had fun with it though... years ago. Never played #2 so thanks for the info.

Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]