View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Any 3D Game beats XStoryPlayer? 
Rank 5
Rank 5

So question,
is there actually any game that beats this?
Specially in regards to the interactivity?
So far all games seem similar to 3DVilla, you can completely customize your model, clothes, looks etc (this is perhaps an enhancement to XStroyPlayer), but so far all I see is none have the interactivity of this game :)
Are there other games (besides the ONE flash game called Strip the Tech / Up the Wahzoo) where you have this interactivity and can strip the girl manually?

thnx

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:44 pm
Rank 5
Rank 5

One thing I like about the thriXXX series, they have an animated / hentai alternative.
I hope X Moon will come up with an alternative that has the AMAZING animated graphics they use to promote the game :)

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:47 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

Quote:
So far all games seem similar to 3DVilla, you can completely customize your model, clothes, looks etc (this is perhaps an enhancement to XStroyPlayer), but so far all I see is none have the interactivity of this game

I agree, and for me personally, this is the big advantage of XPS. Years ago i played 3DSexVilla2 for some time but story mode is very simple and the game gets boring very fast because there is no real interactivity driven by a story. I remember me and some other players asked for more interactivity/story in thriXXX forum with no luck - i guess they try to keep their top position as the "best simulator"...

Quote:
Are there other games (besides the ONE flash game called Strip the Tech / Up the Wahzoo) where you have this interactivity and can strip the girl manually?

Don't know any, i guess we have to wait for next XPS release ;-) until then may you can have a look at sexandglory.com or lopgold.com - some of the games are fun to play but not comparable to XPS...

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:57 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

none adult game beats xstoryplayer!!

Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:31 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thank you! We are just getting started...

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:22 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Hi everyone,
Going back too SDT game; I've played it for long time and just loved it so.
That I've got the loader and have ton's of Mod's for it !!! :)
Would love to see something turn out like it in XSP's Mod's; just putting my 2 cents in... :D

And NOPE Nothing beat's XSP , that I've seen.... :D

<<<END OF LINE>>>

Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:17 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

I would recommend Onverse. I found it similar to Free Realms, and a perk is you can earn the money you have to pay to buy through the game by "PP hunting".

Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]