View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 the-vdates 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi everyone,

I'd like to put a game out into these forums called "theGym" that can be played over at http://www.the-vdates.com. It is available to play for free with the followup game due for public release in about 3 months (it's already available to contributors).

I hope you like it.

sportd

Last edited by sportd on Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:48 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Clicking on the link jumps me to my search engine. Are you search you spelled it correctly?

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:47 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Quote:
Clicking on the link jumps me to my search engine. Are you search you spelled it correctly?

I didn't. I edited it and it's correct now.

Thanks for telling me :oops:

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:53 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

so far looks good. I only got kicked out of the gym once for walking into the girls locker room lol =) I did find one loop issue though. the story of the girl you have coffee with. When you click the timetable she is there to the left, and it loops back to the beginning with her even after you have already gone through the stretching and coffee scene. Also she is always there from the timetable, but not any other time.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:42 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

so far looks good. I only got kicked out of the gym once for walking into the girls locker room lol =) I did find one little story loop issue though. the story of the girl you have coffee with. When you click the timetable in the gym she is there to the left, and it loops back to the beginning introduction with her even after you have already gone through the stretching and coffee scene. she is always there from the timetable, even when they gym is empty.

Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:45 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi Nautica,

That was intentional as there was no save game feature in the Gym, making a mistake with the girl by the timetable basically meant starting the game over (especially if you'd gone quite a way with the other girls already). A lot of people complained about this early on so I made this loop so that if you screwed up, there was a way to salvage the mess. My second game (not released to public yet) has save / load features so it's not such an issue.

It wasn't ideal but it did solve the problem

Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:10 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

what do i donate to unlock the second game and became contributor ?.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:05 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

You have a choice,

You can choose to donate some cash to help me build these games (I've set a minimum of $2 on the slider bar, the average was $11.75 at the end of November (will update it again in the new year). To show my appreciation, you can have access now to play the next game (thePhysio) early. As there are currently quite a few donors playing, server loads are up about 30-40%. The game seems to be running smoothly at these loads. It was higher for a bit and the spikes impacted the game so the game will continue to be available to donors only until those loads drop. When the loads drop for a sustained period, the game will be opened up to the public to play (which is the second choice, no donation required, but you'll have to wait.).

Also, I had stated there was a minimum timeframe of 3 months which is when I'll first review server loads (March ish). So even if no one plays it, it'll stay available for contributors only until then.

I hope that helps.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:01 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

i have make a donation, now i wait for play "the Physio" ;)

Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Hi aym43,

Check your email for the login details. It should have been automatic. If it wasn't, send me an email and we'll get you logged in.

Thanks, and we really appreciate the support.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next