View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Sexvilla Mini-Test. My personal opinion only. 
Rank 3
Rank 3

-I just downloaded the program sexvilla demonstration.

-Remember this is just my opinion based on my personal preferences. I apologize if someone annoying.

Here are pros and cons.

Positive:
-The website is better made ​​than xmoon because you can read everything clearly.

Negative:
-The game is simple.
-The models are not manageable, they are like mannequins.
-Clothing is not manageable, just clothes yes or no clothing ..
-The models do not have puppet mode.
-You need to be logged in to play.
-Has many packs but none interest me.
-The models do not have conversational mode, not even a little.
-I can not open their lips between her legs.

-I really think I can do the same with Windows Paint.

-Again, congratulations to xmoonproductions.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:16 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@anibal314

What parts of the website did you find unclear? We like to improve it if we can.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:10 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

The create a character mode of this game is one of the best that I have ever seen. I literally spent hours creating one character the first time I tried it. It has no gameplay but it is still fun.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:49 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

weipai wrote:
The create a character mode of this game is one of the best that I have ever seen. I literally spent hours creating one character the first time I tried it. It has no gameplay but it is still fun.

i agree, customization both of characters and clothing is massive.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:22 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

xpadmin wrote:
@anibal314

What parts of the website did you find unclear? We like to improve it if we can.

-----------

I refer only to the combination of colors, gray and dark red text on black background, the font size is too small and I have to use the zoom and up the brightness of my monitor (crt, 3/4, 17''). It may be because of my hardware, then I apologize, but I think it might change something.

Greetings and thanks.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:03 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

boltness wrote:
weipai wrote:

--------------------

-Again I do not want to bother anyone but help improve this game.

-I repeat that I push in my own direction to satisfy my own preferences and I understand that others prefer other things, I think that's why this forum exists.

-In my remarks I just want to give a reference for XMOON team.

-Well, I'm not saying that the effort to 'sexvilla' does not deserve recognition. I am a programmer and I know the work it takes to push through a project from scratch. And especially costs a lot to be original.

'But when we talk about frameworks, 3d generation engines and prefabricated software. Things change.

With those tools, work becomes simpler and therefore I think that 'sexvilla' has little work and little imagination, it is clear the use of 3D engines, which have not even been tuned, the control of collision between objects and bodies is deficient. And although it has many clothes and toys libraries, reminds me more of Chad Randall program: 'PlayFKiSS'.

-Even games as 'RapeLay' or 'Real Kanojo' have much more quality and do not need much clothing.

-Greetings.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:36 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

boltness wrote:
weipai wrote:

Just felt I should chime in here a bit.
I was a paying customer on that site for a while, around the time when the villa 2 came out. on and off after that. But with that sort of game, the gameplay got monotonous fast and new content rate from the developers slowed almost to a halt. Sometimes when they updated content it was mere recolourings of existing dresses or clothes. and everytime, to unlock the new content you had to pay with an in game currency.
What happened later on is they released a sequence editor(for making stories or movies), pose editor and a guide to making custom skins, and the game became interesting again, but only because of the community generated content. In my opinion, maybe the developers got lazy, or just plain ran out of ideas.

In the later years, villa developers just stopped completely listening to suggestions from customers and or even dropping some promised features.
There is now still running an offshoot from the legit community on a forum. People who took the game engine and ran with what the majority of people wanted.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not condoning that type of thing. But I really understand where they are coming from.

Long story short:
Those are the reasons why this game fascinates me immensely and I'm looking forward to the direction the developers are taking it. Where some people might look at the xstory player as it is now and discard it as lacking, I'm seeing the huge potential it has.

Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:29 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I have played Sexvilla but I wasn't that impressed with it. The fact that you have to have a monthly subscription and then pay for extra suff seemed to me to be something that is quite expensive. The game play is very limited. I have brought VirtualHottie 2 which pretty much the same in game play as Sexvilla but it is a one-off payment. With VH2 all you need do is keep a copy of the program on a back-up disk and make a note of the pass-code then you can re-install with no problems if anything goes wrong with your computer. I also have Active Dolls, in this game the player is a photographer and basiclly just photographs the girls (there are 6 girls). The girl you choose as the main subject to photograph can be accompanied by a second girl for girl on girl action. As with Sexvillia there are different clothes, make-up hair colour and style including pubic hair as well as locations (4 in all). You can not change the attributes of the girls such as size of tits. You can play with the girls but can not have sex with them, the other girl does that. All these games have one thing in common the clothes cannot be taken of by the player and when removed just disappear. At least with Xstory one can make an attempt at removing the clothes. I would like to see the inclusion of bra and panties in Xstory plus the ablity to use two input devices IE joystick and mouse. The one thing that frustrates me is attempting to do something like bending a leg whilst in puppet-mode, it would be great if I was able to use one device to hold the knee and the other to take hold of the ankle and bend the leg. I really like to try and pose the girls and take snapshots of them but the one input device makes it very difficult to do.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:45 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

I think the good thing about Everlust was that it did raise the bar a bit in the genre. The Sequencer and pose editor added a lot to the game.

My biggest gripe was how they monetized the game, though it did have some advantages. Allowing people to buy select content at their leisure was a nice idea, the problem is that the prices weren't that reasonable, and then they went up. One has trouble justifying the purchase of clothes and body parts.

Eventually You question what it is you actually want from the game. Then you realize there isn't much "game" to it. It's more of character modeler and an animation suite with a focus on sex.

Eventually you have bought enough upgrades to where if you just downloaded Daz3d to begin with and used that money to buy stuff from the DAZ store and rederotica, you could have the same thing only a better animation suite.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:33 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

*** MASSIVE THREAD NECROMANCY ALERT!!! ***

That aside, the simple fact that sexvilla doesn't support physics, direct interactions, puppet mode etc makes it an inferior game. I do agree that the character generation part is pretty good (however I always thought breasts and asses look WAY better in XSP and I could never get them to my taste in sexvilla)

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]