View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Hentai Heroes 
Rank 4
Rank 4

I discover this game (available in english and french) : http://www.hentaiheroes.com

I'm not really fan of freemium games, but however I share it, at least for the full free beginning of this game,.

Story : In an alternative hentai dimension, sex is free and shared with everyone. Your aim is to get the most partners you can, to build the greatest harem full of hotties.

Attachments:
HentaiHeroes.png
HentaiHeroes.png [ 1.76 MiB | Viewed 23994 times ]
Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:28 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

This is probably the better link to use: http://www.nutaku.net/games/harem-heroes/play/

Also, it seems you need a nutaku account to play (it's free)

Not bad, pretty fun game play so far. I'm a little worried the cool downs will get annoying, but so far it hasn't been bad.

Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:25 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

hardyhar wrote:
This is probably the better link to use: http://www.nutaku.net/games/harem-heroes/play/

I don't understand why you suggest to play this game through nutaku when you can directly play on the official website of the game (furthemore in fullscreen when nutaku has additionnal advertisements around)

Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:29 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

K.X wrote:
hardyhar wrote:

I don't understand why you suggest to play this game through nutaku when you can directly play on the official website of the game (furthemore in fullscreen when nutaku has additionnal advertisements around)

The link you posted redirects me to nutaku. Not really sure what's going on there...

Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:21 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

It seems many ppls are playing 18+ games on Nutaku

Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:21 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

hardyhar wrote:
K.X wrote:
hardyhar wrote:

The link you posted redirects me to nutaku. Not really sure what's going on there...

It seems that Hentai Heroes is an european server of the game, while Harem Heroes (through nutaku) is the same game on another server for the rest of the world...

So my link should be correct... in Europe only, and yours for the others.

NB. I read (but without checking) that the two instances of the game are isolated : an account in world global Harem Heroes is not allowed in european specific Hentai Heroes.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

I play occasonally but I'm not too invested in it. I like the art style and humor, but it started out as as a rudimentary stamina crawl with content that could just as easily have gone to print, and hasn't developed any gameplay since. In the later stages the plot too often deliberately sets up a case of blue balls before slamming a cash gate in your face, so it smacks of a fly-by-by-night, take-the-money-and-run kind of racket.

Sat May 20, 2017 6:34 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

It's not a really game, it's a hentai comic book, in which you read one cell of a page every hour, that increases to much longer wait times as you progress up levels and through quests.

You can earn extra girls for your harem from battling the various bosses (each boss has 3 girls) of each world repeatedly, but at one attempt per 20 minutes and a drop rate of 0.005%, don't expect to actually get more than one a week if you play 24/7. Also on the subject of girls all lot of them are locked behind a paywall often with a limited time to get them (You fork out a lot of money to roll a slot machine also with pretty small odds at winning a girl), if you fail to get these limited time girls then there is no way to get them in future.

PVP is in the game, but has no skill, just pick your best girls and gear for which ever class you were assigned when creating the account and that's it.

As to the paywall, it's expensive, sure you can get the odd daily quest that will give you a up to 10-50 in game credits, but considering you need 540 just to roll the slot machine once, expect to spend at least 2 months to have a single attempt at a paywall girl. They recently introduced contests which also give out credits to the top 4 in them, in order to win those you have to basically play for 48-96 hours straight (depending on contest length), so no sleep for you since the longest you can currently be away from the game is an hour and a forty minutes before attacking energy is fully refilled. Most of the contests are tied to your attacking stamina, and if they aren't you still need to play almost as much to stay competitive.

In short if you want to collect all the girls be prepared to pay for them with real money, or spend your entire life playing the game in vain hope.

Sat May 27, 2017 3:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]