View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 SuperDeepthroat by konashion 
Rank 6
Rank 6

Not that long ago, I posted that it would be so cool to have awesome features from SDT in XStoryPlayer, and here we are now with this topic showing us that XStoryPlayer's developers are simply awesome. :D

It's a shame that he stopped working on it, I was wondering what other great features he would put into the game. But, it's still a great game, and at the very least konashion gave X Moon Productions some inspiration for the BJ system for their game. :-)

Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:34 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

I think he would have kept working on it if it weren't for the people who repeatedly asked him to add features he specifically said he was never going to.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:08 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Well he himself stopped working on it, but the community is still thriving, there is a guy on the SDT modding page who is remaking the entire game using the unity 5 engine. He plans on making it 3d and adding some sex positions to the game. He keeps a blog on his progress. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2438.0 that's the "demo" release thread lol, very VERY rough draft of the game.
Obviously not close to finished, but the longer is out there the more people help him tweak things.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:05 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nautica wrote:
Well he himself stopped working on it, but the community is still thriving, there is a guy on the SDT modding page who is remaking the entire game using the unity 5 engine. He plans on making it 3d and adding some sex positions to the game. He keeps a blog on his progress. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2438.0 that's the "demo" release thread lol, very VERY rough draft of the game.
Obviously not close to finished, but the longer is out there the more people help him tweak things.

Where's his blog?

He hasn't posted anything on the SDT forums since May 2012.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:36 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4410.80 this is the latest thread on it. It's not only that guy, and I myself haven't been keeping a close eye on it. I just stumbled on it all a few months back. and there was a post about a blog. Never really followed up further then that. It seems there are a group of people still very actively working on this. Last post on that thread was a few days ago. SDT mods boards don't update the title post like normal threads, you need to read from the last post back to get the updates in the right order. Weird, but it works in its own odd way.

EDIT: this is his blog about his version http://darkvioletmoonray.wordpress.com/
The other thread i first cited appears to just be where the coders recruit help and combine ideas.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:33 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

That blog is totally unrelated to that forum thread. The blog is for an extensive mod for SDT and is more likely to be completed than a 3D SDT, since Doomknight has discovered that Blender isn't noob friendly. (Modeling human figures isn't noob friendly, period.)

Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2