View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 SuperDeepthroat by konashion 
Rank 12
Rank 12

SuperDeepthroat is a "blow-job simulator" game , that lets you engage in oral sex with a female from a side perspective and focuses on customization and authentic mechanics.
It is the best 2D Adult game i´ve encountered and the depiction of the oral sex is the most realistic and authentic i´ve seen in an adult game.

You should try to implement these features like Gag-Reflex , Coughing and the different resistances during blow job session, into XStoryPlayer .

Please try it out , it´s free , and try to add its features to XStoryPlayer

Here´s the download : http://depositfiles.com/files/80i8011co

Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:37 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

I don't think I would say it's realistic but it is very hot... and a darn fun flash game! Everyone who likes BJs to throat/skull f**king should give it a download.

But gagging, coughing, drooling and model pulling away if she is unhappy (and a head grab point to stop her!) in xStory would be super. Good request idea xebat.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:40 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tried it and it is indeed very elegantly made. The cum wires are lovely.
Also the breathing and gagging reflect are very nicely done.

Side note:
We also want to add sticky fluid (for cum wires) to the XStoryPlayer physics, and are busy deriving the real-time math for it.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:03 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Very sexy blowjob sim

Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:35 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

I'm late to this party, but I have to add my support for this game and its inclusion in XStoryPlayer.

I really hope 2.2 and beyond can add similar oral mechanics like the one in this game: the gag reflex, the drooling, the cum wires (which we already know about), the pushing away, the slapping against the guy's legs to let him know, "Hey, I can't breathe!". I even love the whole dialogue depending on the girl's mood, going from things like, "I'm not going any deeper, it's too much!" to "I can't go any further" to "I can keep going, just let me catch my breath!" I also love the fact that you can interrupt her dialogue by, well, occupying her mouth. That's awesome.

And, I really like the idea of the girls reacting to how much the guy's cum, and how often. "I can feel it in my stomach," "Again!?", "That's not enough, right?" etc

Pretty awesome flash game!

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:57 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

SDT is basically my favorite blowjob game and one of my favorite adult games overall, and I hope that in the future XStoryPlayer will have the most of the features present in SDT like sweat, saliva, better cum fluids, girl's breathing, gagging, auto mode when the girl is doing the work her self etc.

And by the way, the guy who made this game has to be given props, since it's just a flash game and the mechanics are done way better that most of the 3D adult games.

Last edited by Patryk on Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:40 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

There is also a LOT of mods for this game. Everything from different hairs, skin colors, clothes to audio dialogue.
http://www.sdtmods.com/

Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:20 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

Gamesman wrote:
There is also a LOT of mods for this game. Everything from different hairs, skin colors, clothes to audio dialogue.
http://www.sdtmods.com/

Oh yeah, this is the perfect example of how good modding support makes the game a lot more enjoyable, and how it makes the community a lot more involved with the game and discussions on the forums. So I'm really glad that XStoryPlayer developers are working hard on making the modding easier for us.

Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:31 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

There is a great eye for details in this flash game. Very well made!

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Definitely one of my all time favorites, konesian just stopped updating it earlier this year. I loved how if you kept your cock in the girls mouth too lonng she would pass out lol. the arms go limp and you can keep going with no resistance. fav 2d facefucking game by far.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next