View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Free flash games by SexGameDevil 
Rank 5
Rank 5

Dear friends I'd like you to take a look at our flash games.
Feel free to post your suggestions here: What do you want to see in our next games?

Juliet Ragdoll

Nemo's Whores

Juliet Sex Session

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 am
Profile WWW
Rank 3
Rank 3

Juliet's boobs were attacking me, but I won lol :lol:

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:58 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

So you're from sex game devil, huh? The full version of Nemo's Whores is incompatible with Win7 64. WTF is up with that?

Sat May 11, 2013 5:35 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Your right there ObiJohnKenobi, neither does Sex Warriors or Anal Masters.

Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:53 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Let me provide my personal two cents for this company. bottom line:

do not buy any of their products. They put their website in english yet the developers seem to barely be able to speak english. as others have pointed out their products are half baked in designs, even full versions seem limited, and like you said it doesnt even work on windows 7 64 bit (3dxchat did work for me however).

The 3dxchat game has decent graphics and UI but is half baked, it feels more like a glorified demo then a full game, and yes they say its in beta..its been in beta for over half a year, plus charging 20 bucks a month for a half finished game? the friends list doesn't even work. If your in a conversation with someone in Pm and you go to another room , the window closes and there is no way to reopen it.

limited clothing selectiions, limited poses. only about 30 people max on at any time. suprised they have that many at all. considering there is zero press about their games, none on youtube or any other major sites.

sexgamedevil is clearly a company who cares about a quick buck rather then making quality products.

if you complain about the game at all in open chat in 3dxchat a "mod" who is nothing more then a rude ditzy girl will threaten to ban you. and if you do get banned for stating the truth about this game, the developers will threaten you with "contacting the law" you know whats criminal? the fact they charge 20 bucks a month for a unfinshed load of crap.

yeah it looks nice. thats the problem on the surface the game looks "cool" but its like an attractive women, on the surface she may look amazing, but dig a little deeper and you find there is nothing there.

and this company does not listen to any feedback nor take it seriously, if you sent a serious feedback they will just send you a canned responce, and if you post bad reviews on their youtube post they will simply delete all the posts and remove all comments, instead of addressing the issues you bring up.

you want some sex games. try thexxx they are not perfect but at least they offer more features and are a bit more "well" known then this load of crap.

and they tried to gain publicity by tacking on Oculus Rift support, yeah it works.....but since the HUD does not work with the rift and there is no first person view and limited camera movement...

its not worth it.

honestly if you want sex games, its better to just use second life, i havent found really any 3d sex program that is worth the money in my opinion, try second life, its free and you can have fun with real people and do pretty much what you want.

stay away from garbage like this.

and to this company, thanks for completly ignoring any of my suggestions and instead refusing to refund my money and threating me with "going to the cops" give me a break. i think ill submit a better buisness buru report as well.

and for the love of God dont hire the only moderator in the game to be a stuck up rude girl!

Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:46 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Reading yours and other comments on Rift forums, I decided to wait till they'll implement first person mode in 3dxchat.
Then I will subscribe for one month. It might be light on content, but it's still the first erotic game with Rift implementation, so I'll try it out.

Though, I do agree they should rethink their price point. 20$ for one month (with so little content) is too much.
I wouldn't think twice to pay 10$ right now, to try it out, even without first person view. As it is, though, I'll wait for at least this to be sorted out.

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]