View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Bonetown 
Rank 6
Rank 6

http://www.bonetown.com/

Bonetown is a PC game from 2008. It's a GTA-esque open world, third person game with a quest-driven storyline and side missions.

In the game you level up your Balls. You start with a Ball size of zero. Your ball size dictates which girls will have sex with you. At first it's only the very fat girls. As you level up your balls through quests you get to skinnier and skinnier girls.

You can ask any girl you want. If they agree you just do it right there. In Bonetown that's fine. Kinda funny to have sex with a girl on the street and other people will walk by and comment.

But girls who are out of your league (above your ball size) will tell you to get lost.

Sex is a mini game. You can adjust the speed and power of your thrusts with sliders.

With a blowjob you just select what speed/power you want. Blowjobs replenish your health.

But with vaginal and anal sex you have to match the speed and power the girl requests. If you match them her orgasm meter will climb and eventually fill. As she orgasms you will regain any ball sizes you have lost during combat. During sex you have free movement of the camera but don't control anything other than speed/power. You have an action button that is usually a smack on their butt. The animation is very well done and the models are great but more cartoony than realistic. You don't get to choose which position. It's random. There are four or five positions.

If she doesn't orgasm (happens if you have sex with a girl way above your level) they will tell you how terrible you are in bed.

Combat is pretty fun. No guns. Just fists and close-range weapons. Just like the sex with the girls you can hit any guy you see. When you defeat them you can possess their body. Each guy has a different ball size and combat rating. When you possess them you adopt those ratings.

It is completely voice-acted and a pretty fun game. I go back to it quite often. There are hidden areas and secrets that reward a special girl to have sex with or a better weapon.

It's funny in some places and in others it is way over-the-top offensive. Never really mean-spirited but certainly offensive.

They created a sequel called BoneCraft which is a space brawler on an Orc planet but they changed up the game quite a bit. They focused on a storyline and took away most of the free-roaming and removed any limit on who you could have sex with. I didn't care for it. Half of the fun in Bonetown was "earning" access to the next level of girl.

One addition they made to BoneCraft was many more positions with the girls and the ability to change positions at any time. Also sex with multiple women and even a transsexual.

I think each is still $30+ and I think they are both worth it. Certainly Bonetown is.

Plenty of videos on YouTube and Google Images can show you the art style.

A walk through and more details here:

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/BoneTown

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:25 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

I really love Bonetown, it's got the fundations of the perfect adult game that everyone wants, the GTA-like, dynamic open world gameplay. I would love to have a proper sequel, not counting Bonecraft.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:48 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

I think that Bonetown was one of the very first adult games that I ever played. I definitely had the same problems with Bonecraft (the sequel) that you did, but I still really liked it :D

Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:21 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

i feel like bonecraft took away a lot of the freedom that made bonetown enjoyable. my favorite weapon was the robot leg :D

Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:19 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Btw, guys, do someone know what happened to Bonetown's creators? Are they still alive and make another games? I really love Bonetown and that not so good Bonecraft. Since they uploaded video with VStroker stuff I didn't heard anything about them. Their forum is silent, but main site is still working. Crap...

Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]