View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Grand Theft XStoryPlayer VI: It's kind of like real life. 
Rank 8
Rank 8

This is what the perfect sex game needs! :)
A combination between GTA and Xstory, interactions with pedestrains and when you win their hearts you are able to do anything. Based on Xstorym no standard animations but do it yourself!
Be a rapist or get raped yourself by woman sounds great.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:54 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

I would pay a LOT for this game.

Even for a free-play (freedom of action - not money-free) version of Xstoryplayer just involving the existing characters and locations (maybe with a couple extra characters).

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:24 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

gotta agree with not wanting to be raped lol. I don't understand why men want to play as females or get dominated. I want to be the dom in my games. To each his own i guess. I like your game plan here , I loved GTA. AA2 was fun but it was hard to make the girls that much diffrent because they were so featurless. and I think your character creation options are a bit light for a dream game. I want a character creator like Daz studio with the option to make girls and just place them in the world for me to interact with like in AA2. Also i want my apartment to have a dungeon where i can lock my girls I have captured with my rape van and keep them there, so we'd need a torture device delivery service of some sort to bring stuff you buy to your dungeon.

EDITED: Artificial acadamy is great! I was thinking of its predecessor artificial girl 3, that game bugged the ever-living fuck out of me, just yelling the same AAHHHHAHHHHHH! every 2 seconds in a big empty world with a 5 girl limit.

Last edited by Nautica on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:18 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

The new engine 4.0 will be able to handle (very) large environments.

But to get close to the GTA we also would need to have about 500 extra modellers :lol:.
Because that is not at all realistic given our small budget, we are designing the engine in such a way that new add-ons can be made by modding.

The university environment in 4.0 will contain several buildings like a school building, a gym etc...
But if a modder e.g. adds a fitness club it can be added to the same scene by simply adding a pack to the pack directory.
The terrain of the world will be very large, so there are lots of open spots for mods to be added.
This way the environment can be expanded.

I do think for an erotic game the scenes do not have to as large as in GTA.
But the feeling of an open world with a lot of girls to "explore" is certainly the way to go.

Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:03 am
Rank 18
Rank 18

@xpadmin nice

Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:41 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Quote:
The university environment in 4.0 will contain several buildings like a school building, a gym etc...
But if a modder e.g. adds a fitness club it can be added to the same scene by simply adding a pack to the pack directory.
The terrain of the world will be very large, so there are lots of open spots for mods to be added.
This way the environment can be expanded.

I do think for an erotic game the scenes do not have to as large as in GTA.
But the feeling of an open world with a lot of girls to "explore" is certainly the way to go.

I fully agree. I like to see that the development is still going this road. very nice xpadmin!

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:19 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

I've made quite a few changes and added some stuff. Unfortunately, a lot of the formatting got deleted as a result of me doing the editing in Word, and having to convert the data multiple times, so it doesn't look as pretty as it used to.

Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:14 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Yea, that would be awesome! Lots of work for sure, but this forums asks for the perfect sex game after all! 8-) That's kind of what I tried to describe in my thread - not that detailed obviously viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5238

Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:37 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Would totally buy this... If it was a buy once and play for ever game. I hate subscription models...

Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2