View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 XSP Development & Planning 
Rank 2
Rank 2

[quote="T-Virus"]@Sparrow

Some Status Posts would help to know thats going on or how the current status is.

Hello, yes I agree. I am excited over news

Mon May 30, 2016 8:23 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

It's 2016 and indie developers have been so interactive and communicative with their communities that they even livestream and update everyone on their work on a weekly basis and here we are waiting months and years to hear one sentence from the devs here... What a f_ed up situation.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:45 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

xebat wrote:
It's 2016 and indie developers have been so interactive and communicative with their communities that they even livestream and update everyone on their work on a weekly basis and here we are waiting months and years to hear one sentence from the devs here... What a f_ed up situation.

That would be nice if they had the budget for that. All of that takes time. Then you run into the issue if you mention anything you are working on is all of a sudden a "promise" 6 months later. I have seen that issue with both Ark and Space Engineers. Based upon the track record of this game I think the lack of noise to be pretty typical of this project. I just tend to ignore the forums for weeks/months at a time.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:48 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

BubbaGump wrote:
xebat wrote:

That would be nice if they had the budget for that. All of that takes time. Then you run into the issue if you mention anything you are working on is all of a sudden a "promise" 6 months later. I have seen that issue with both Ark and Space Engineers. Based upon the track record of this game I think the lack of noise to be pretty typical of this project. I just tend to ignore the forums for weeks/months at a time.

Ditto , I come on the forum to see if the Admin has posted anything about updates or the like.
An check on some mods and the like.
Also to check the "Adult Game" forum for the interim.

Patience Padawans, and

Brace yourselves
an Update is coming...

On their time not ours <_<

Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:22 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

There has been some doubt about if this game is still in development...
I have seen the progress with my very own eyes and am here to tell you it is very much alive and very impressive
HOWEVER
You will have to wait for XPA to show you this stuff in the next few months
Sorry no spoilers

Anyway be patient and when they are ready to reveal progress they will :D

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:44 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Eskarn wrote:
There has been some doubt about if this game is still in development...
I have seen the progress with my very own eyes and am here to tell you it is very much alive and very impressive
HOWEVER
You will have to wait for XPA to show you this stuff in the next few months
Sorry no spoilers

Anyway be patient and when they are ready to reveal progress they will :D

That s some great news. Devs shouldnt hesitate to involve guys like you who modded the game a lot to use as canals towards the rest of the ommunity. If they dont have time for regular forum updates, i m sure guys like you would be glad to do just that.

Cant wait to see some stuff from the devs, especially with the good things you re saying about what you saw. I suppose you caant tell us how advanced the 4.0 project is atm.

Anyway, thanks for the news

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:43 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

lornt wrote:
Cant wait to see some stuff from the devs, especially with the good things you re saying about what you saw. I suppose you caant tell us how advanced the 4.0 project is atm.

Nope iv only seen a few screenshots so i can't say how far along it is because i don't know what a finished version 4 will have
But what i have see is really good

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:21 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

Eskarn wrote:
lornt wrote:

Nope iv only seen a few screenshots so i can't say how far along it is because i don't know what a finished version 4 will have
But what i have see is really good

Pics or no one believes you :D

Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:07 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

IIT0NE wrote:

Pics or no one believes you :D

Ok here's a pic, Now do you believe ;)
Attachment:
Pic.jpg
Pic.jpg [ 184.69 KiB | Viewed 18252 times ]

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:19 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Quote:
Ok here's a pic, Now do you believe ;)

Fake!! The house looks photoshopped.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 184 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next