View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Any chance to get 4.0 in 2k16? 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Like in subject ;)

Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:46 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

My guess is around Christmas or early January of 2017. If were lucky they'll release 4.0 earlier for supporters and then release the patched version after it has been tested on a few 100 computers and the bugs are ironed out of the new engine.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

Wait.
So they made version :
2.1 (001)
2.1 (002)

so what!? The next version will be 9.9 or 4?
Im only reading about version 9.9 Xmoon University
or is this a concept the End goal?
I also read that the devs focus on building the new engine for that named "project" instead of porting models and storys to version 3/3.5.
But never saw or read something about version 4 o.O
Im confused cause everything seems out-dated and not really sorted in this Forum.
Its hard to find relevant and up-to date news...
Can someone clear it out for me?

Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:20 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

slingshot88 wrote:
Wait.
So they made version :
2.1 (001)
2.1 (002)

so what!? The next version will be 9.9 or 4?
Im only reading about version 9.9 Xmoon University
or is this a concept the End goal?
I also read that the devs focus on building the new engine for that named "project" instead of porting models and storys to version 3/3.5.
But never saw or read something about version 4 o.O
Im confused cause everything seems out-dated and not really sorted in this Forum.
Its hard to find relevant and up-to date news...
Can someone clear it out for me?

9.9 is the ultimate goal, but they are trailblazing here so the pace fluctuates. The engine is being rewritten and the game is likely getting much closer to it's final form in the next update. Which is not anytime soon, but is in active development. They gave us the Halloween pack then a Christmas pack about 3 months ago but i wouldn't expect much for a while. They love holidays at xmoon so maybe we'll get a bunny suit for Easter haha. For a while they were taking alot of feedback and really feeling out what their customers want in this game. Now they are taking all that feedback and making the engine capable of doing those things better. things like larger environments more girls and character creation. the next planned release is 4.0 with the new engine, Depending on how that performs and the feedback i think the games development will speed up again then. For now we enjoy our mods and wait for whatever comes next.

Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]