View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Version 3.0 Feedback 
Site Admin
Site Admin

@Anaquis

Yes, more girls and girl on girl action is planned for the future.
So much to do and so little time... :mrgreen:

Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:19 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Expanding the bad thing

A minor issue, everything happens in only one day, so the map is almost unused.

The lack of easter eggs is disturbing.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:33 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Some sort of easter eggy dungeon commands would be:

Select for spoilers:

- Say "gag"" during blowjob
- Say "kiss my penis" during blowjob
- Use funnel, eject in it and wait for about 20 sec.
- Run fast into girl
- Say bounce to Monica
- Say dance to a girl

Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:13 pm
Rank 7
Rank 7

The 3rd is just mean :lol:

Didn't manage to achieve anything with the 4th though.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:48 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@onyx

It should be possible in the dungeon but you have to run fast :)

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:39 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

I did the funnel thing and it made me feel bad that I would do something like that to my little vixen. :oops:

I actually knocked Saiko out accidentally and I wasn't moving fast at all. I bumped into her and she went down like a sack of potatoes.

By the way, a reset button in the dungeon mode would be cool. Just a way to get the girl back to her starting position with her clothing back on.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:07 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

@AK420

You can reset by selecting a * option in the menu and press Apply.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:26 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Great work! but now that youve given me a taste of this wonderful erotic game cocaine im already fiendin for my next fix! I agree with wat the other dude typed earlier about the blinking, but wat i wish for the mostest is some more work on new positions and girl models. But so far everything looks really promising, keep up the good work, OR ELSE :twisted:

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:30 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

xpadmin wrote:
@onyx

It should be possible in the dungeon but you have to run fast :)

The fourth egg doesn't work consistently. Also, something has gone wrong with the rag doll physics because she becomes a rigid statue who doesn't really go limp.

This webM that was posted on 4chan demonstrates what I mean.

HOW TO START MODDING

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:46 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

First off, excellent work guys! I was so excited to get a hold of the game I purchased 3.0 although I already own 2.1. It was totally worth it. The work you guys have done is really apparent, so thank you.

Here is my feedback:

Positives:
* I enjoyed the addition of more things to do, even where they aren't related to the story per say. Every little bit goes a ways toward making it feel more like a game.
* The tentacle looks great.
* You have given us more space to move around in. It's nice to talk around a bit.
* The scenes are very much improved. Actually having them move and not having to do all the work yourself is nice.
* I really liked the small touches in sheen, sweat and the flush in the face chest and back.
* The fiction and situations you guys are working towards are really hot, good job.

Things that could use work:
* I feel like there was a small step backwards in gameplay from 2.1. I'm glad that the underlying tech is getting better but I feel like these "improved" scenes are less interactive than 2.1. I can seem to move the girls much, I just get to watch the BJ or the office scene. Am I missing something or are the girls less pose able? This was really apparent when the girl passed out on the bed. Maybe the decision was made on purpose to not allow you to play with her while asleep but it seemed like a missed opportunity. It was about 20 minutes into a sex sim game and I had yet to do anything "simmy" besides watching a a BJ. I thought this was my chance to play around a bit. I tried to have sex with her and it wasn't working well. All attempts to pose the girl led to her snapping back to that same position. I like that she just doesn't flop all over like in 2.1, but maybe a little more freedom/control would be nice.

* The plasma process is a little long for not having any other outcomes besides doing it the correct way.

* The first floor of apartments doesn't seem to have any purpose besides making it seem like the top floor apts are further away. Is there anything planned for them? Feels like padding now.

* A long with posing comments from above, I feel like the dungeon is really suffering from the lack of control. For example, putting the girl in stocks is great, but it feels like a miss that I can't get a bj to work properly why she is in them. The same goes for the machine and the floor dildo. The bed is ok but again it's hard to position her.

* It would be nice to have inserted objects stay where they are inserted, or at the very least not fall out as easily. Makes it hard to set up some scenarios.

* Clothes are still really hard to get off. Shirts are NP with all the buttons and zippers. Skirts and panties on the other hand really kill the mood while I'm struggling with them. This is doubly hard when she keeps squatting down to my level when I'm trying to remove them. Even little ties or bows on the sides of panties to undo them would work.

* A way to reliably push panties to the side would be nice. Less elastic on clothes in general would help.

* I saw some mention on the forum for alternative liquids..... Wax Please!

I dig the hard work you guys have put into this. Keep up the good work!

Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next