View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Broken promises 
Rank 3
Rank 3

So when i bought the game i was promised more stories and updates. Only i might have to pay a small fee . THats fine . I played the game was good fun. and really not worth more then 9 dollars. So when i saw you went to offbeater i figuerd you would also count us that had supported you before that time. But alas, we are stuck with 2.1 even if we now donate the 20 dollars all we get is a mail from CCbill stating Dear (snip),

Thank you very much for your donation to X Moon Productions!

It's really great that you are supporting us.
It not only helps us financially, but it is also a great boost in confidence for us.
Your name has been added to the VIP list.

You have been billed as CCBILL, LLC for the amount of: €17,11 for your donation/pledge Any subsequent (future) charges will be billed in the above selected currency, and are subject to adjustment (adjustments are based on the selected currency value = to US Dollars), at the time of each subsequent charge.

Your subscription identification number is: (snip)

Please keep this number in a safe place, as it will be required for reference in all future correspondence regarding your membership.

Donation website: X Moon productions

So where is this magic account manager ID i need to accese the stuff i have paid for ?

Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:18 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

It seems to me that you are very impatient posting the same thing every where and expect to get a answer in 5 Minutes. Don't get me wrong, i have the same problem and want to play, but give them a couple of hours to figure it out. For me it seems as a server/data problem.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:32 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Reading is fundimental my friend XPadmin said

"If you have not donated, but have purchased version 2.1 you have to wait a bit longer. We will add an upgrade option on the website in the future."

If you have donated as you say, you should have all the information available you need to use the account manger. You should have received an email with the right info. Download the manager and use it. Don't spam the forums wih your bs. if you need support send a friendly request to xmoon for support adding all the info nessasary to identify you. they are very quick to respond and help you with any issues your having.

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/account/download.php <-- Account manager

http://www.xmoonproductions.com/support/ <---SUPPORT

Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:47 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

badattitude wrote:
It seems to me that you are very impatient posting the same thing every where and expect to get a answer in 5 Minutes. Don't get me wrong, i have the same problem and want to play, but give them a couple of hours to figure it out. For me it seems as a server/data problem.

yeah if your getting the error=20 thing its just because the server is overloaded. they have limited the number of people allowed to download on once. Just wait a few hours and try again until a spot opens.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:58 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

@ smaattis

I don't know when the donation was made but it can take a small while before the actual mail with VIP number and link will arrive. If you don't have it by tomorrow, please head over to http://www.xmoonproductions.com/support/ and give them your details of payment and so on.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:17 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Also, check your spam folder - the mail with the authorization key can get marked as spam for some reason.

Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:26 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

To all you that says im impatient etc. :lol: Hell yeah i am. I pay for something i expect to see what i bought asap in 2014. Bitching always pays of, but was it worth it not the least :twisted: . This version of 3.0 feels like a demo version that you play of 2.1 it ends all to sudden.

I would recommend others that are on the fence to wait, unless you are a super mega fanboi of this game.

All you get is a new freesex mode with the two new girls( that you can change colors and so on...just like the old mode) and a very short story about a tentacle creature.
The girls do have some more interaction options, and sounds are better. But this really is not enugh. Im sad to say its been done better in other games.

Controls are still as bad as in 2.1 , sextoys suddenly get stuck in legs etc. Camera angels are blocked by the stupid guy. Where is the floating penis option? Endless testing of command words to try and get the right response. And the fact that you cant play the old stories from 2.1 with the new features.

It looks like you have come a long way from 2.1 when it comes to just about everything . But you stil have soooo far to go. Best of luck, maybe you get to complete it some day.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:25 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

smaattis wrote:
To all you that says im impatient etc. :lol: Hell yeah i am. I pay for something i expect to see what i bought asap in 2014. Bitching always pays of, but was it worth it not the least :twisted: . This version of 3.0 feels like a demo version that you play of 2.1 it ends all to sudden.

I would recommend others that are on the fence to wait, unless you are a super mega fanboi of this game.

All you get is a new freesex mode with the two new girls( that you can change colors and so on...just like the old mode) and a very short story about a tentacle creature.
The girls do have some more interaction options, and sounds are better. But this really is not enugh. Im sad to say its been done better in other games.

Controls are still as bad as in 2.1 , sextoys suddenly get stuck in legs etc. Camera angels are blocked by the stupid guy. Where is the floating penis option? Endless testing of command words to try and get the right response. And the fact that you cant play the old stories from 2.1 with the new features.

It looks like you have come a long way from 2.1 when it comes to just about everything . But you stil have soooo far to go. Best of luck, maybe you get to complete it some day.

TBH I bought it entirely for the modding, and got it early so that I could have a mod out as close as possible to the full launch date.

Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:32 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

That is the benefit of this version. the modding. if you don't like the guy being there you can mod in a character that is just a floating penis. This is a per-release copy and its mostly done. But its also a kind of mass beta test to see how it performs on different machines. There have been some bug reports of memory issues some people are having, so I'd expect you guys who received it already will get a patch to fix any issues there may be with it currently. . They do plan on producing more stories and stuff, not to mention all the user created content that will eventually be available. And yeah your a horrible impatient customer lol. I used to own a pizzeria, we would eventually refuse delivery to customers like you. :P Just because its a "service" you bought, doesn't make it magically take the amount of time you want it to. Also you donated to a project in development, not bought a finished product. You got it early, your self importance is unfounded here.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]