View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Impressions Of V3.5 
Rank 15
Rank 15

First off, thanks so much for all the hard work that went into finishing up the TD story. Out of the of the stories that are out at this point in time, this one is my favourite. The tentacle monster is awesome, and is deserving of his own spinoff game :) It is easy to get stuck though, as the thought bubbles text is both tiny and brief. This will be sorted though if my dream journal idea is successfully implemented. There are some cool new additions to the dungeon, I like the chains and the cage It would be coll though to add in a few things like a blow job in the cage, this was in v2.1 if I recall correctly, and a chain blow job while the girls are hanging up side down. Also, it it easier to add animations in this version?, as fast sex does need more. Also, I would like to see the option for no shoes or heals added in an update. Sorry for the small wishlist, but I think they will be good additions. With each new version, it becomes more and more awesome! Keep up the great work! :)

Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:29 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

f3 brings up a notepad.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:34 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

KotLPL wrote:
f3 brings up a notepad.

Thanks for pointing that out to me KotLPl! :)

@xpadmin, thanks for adding this feature! :)

Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]