View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 I want to buy.. I really do... 
Rank 1
Rank 1

But.. im a bit miffed at the idea ill have to pay for each patch.. I see that if I buy now, I get 3.5 and anything pre 3.5 ... I also see if I have 2.X I can upgrade to latest, for half price..
I could very much see this as a valid request, if this were a final product, and further patches simply added more story to an already feature rich game.. but this is not the case here,

It very much appears (and I could be wrong here) than i will be expected to pay for bug fixes, and what not..
I simply cant justify that..

I also have a bit of a gripe about the updates.. I see a little activity on the forums.. but I would like to see a lot more in terms of
"here is what we completed this week"
"and this is what we are working on now!"
That kinda stuff goes a long way toward reassuring your customers that they are not throwing money and a dead project.. and that there is in fact actual progress being made.

ultimately.. I am itching to throw money at you guys.. be a part of this community as it and the game grows...
assuming its not a money grab, and there is actual growth..

Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

You buy 3.5 and get all versions before that for free, it is for use that both v2 that then upgraded to v3 for a smaller amount.

XP-Admin dont like to write information on the forum it feels like so we simple have to live with te info we get.

Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]