View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 New Vive User Feedback 
Rank 2
Rank 2

Great game. Fantastically done. I am amazed at the quality, and totally blown away at the future potential with modding and such. I'd like to give a little feedback on a couple of Vive-specific issues I am having... prolly not bugs, just configuration choices that I would like to mod (or have patched if others have the same issues)...

There seems to be a limit to how low you crouch, and when you reach that limit, the whole world moves down with your head. It is very disorienting / nauseating. Why not allow the 'player camera' to continue to track right down to the floor? Can I change that behavior? Vive users like to move around... Lots of fun to physically walk around a girl while manipulating their clothing... such nice looks they give you as they track your movements around them...

Similarly, when in 'third person view' (hip camera?), there does not seem to be a way to change cameras.. there is just the "normal" first person camera, and the "right hand grip button's" camera, which cannot seem to be adjusted. Code seems to imply there are many cameras I should be able to access... Also, similar to the "height limit" of the main camera, the "hip camera" refuses to be lower than the hip. It can be higher... much higher... (like, move my left hand down low, and I get a nearly top-down view), if I move my left hand up (or head down), the second my head starts to go below hip height, the camera snaps (violently) back into first-person (main camera) mode. Can the main camera not do that? Can I view from lower than the hip?

Again... those are fairly minor things that I am confident I can easily mod (if given some hints :) ), or might be patched for all... And this game is truly something special. Well done. Thank you.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:23 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

It was built for DK2 so it have it limitations, next version will be better when they now get done with v4.

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:34 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I was able to adjust "PETER"s minimum height from the default 1.1 value to 0.1, which is letting me reach all the way to the floor. haven't figured out how to get alternative cameras working yet, though.

Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]