View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 questions and feedback 
Rank 17
Rank 17

1 no you cant change them in a easy way, if you load them in Maya you can.
2 not so easy but when V4 come out its one off the things they work hard on to make it easyer to mod the game.
3 there is a free dungon and some made difent rooms were you can use the Girls in V3 (3.5)
4 you can make your own story but again not so easy yet, there you should talk with Eskarn who made his own story with a new character.

Wed May 02, 2018 3:49 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

gogodis wrote:
Hello.

I really liked the concept, the physics are amazing and very different from any erotic game that I have played, I am really thinking of buying it but I am not sure if I have understand how the full games is ment to be played, which brings me to the questions that I have.

queastions:
So I tried the demo and I am thinking of buying the game but I want to know some things first that I didn't find any answers

First, you should be aware that the demo is version 2.x of the game, which is considerably different from 3.5, the latest version.

I'll answer your questions below.

Quote:
Can I change the bodies of the models?

Is it easy to import my own models?(an online tutorial maybe, and a use of free software like blender)

In version 2.0, no. There is no built-in modding ability.

In version 3.5, the answer is a qualified no. Some basic surface options (hair, skin color, clothes, etc.) can be changed in the vanilla game, and some more options with mods. The basic body models are not changed, however. Most of what modding allows is adding new clothes and making the existing characters do new things. It's a bit challenging to mod, however, so options are somewhat limited, and the nature of how mods are done mean you can only use one mod at a time, unless you take manual steps to combine them (i.e. merging code so it works together).

It takes considerable work to mod in a completely new body, and if you're asking, you probably don't have the skills to do it. I sure don't, without a crash course in 3D modelling that I'll probably never have the time to do, and an expensive license for Maya, which is the only format the game natively understands (with conversion something I don't believe is available with an existing utility).

To date, no mod has added a new body capable of physics interaction, and only one meant to be actually playable has added one at all (Eskarn's Night Out), and it's a dude. So no new girls with the current version, and the two girls in 3.5 are completely different from the four girls in 2.x (which are not available, and won't be available, in 3.5, despite the in-game menus suggesting they will be).

Quote:
Am I bound to the stories or is there a freeform town where I have added models that I want and I can interact freely with them like a sandbox?

There absolutely is a sandbox mode, in both versions. It's rather limited in 2.x, since girls don't move - they teleport to where you choose, and then you interact as you see fit. In 3.5, girls actually move by walking, laying down, etc. And there are more things for them to do. Most mods are about extending this functionality.

Quote:
is there a way to make my own stories with easy ui or I need to know scripting/programming?

You absolutely need to be comfortable with scripting, and it's mostly what I would consider very high level scripting at that, where the higher the level, the more abstracted the code is from machine language. The line between scripting and programming is pretty blurry, but I really wouldn't consider anything mods are capable of doing as programming. That doesn't make it easier.

You have a computer at least capable of running 2.x and an internet connection. There's no way it's not worth $18 to you, in my opinion.

Wed May 02, 2018 10:47 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Editing exsisting characters requires Maya 2014/2015, the newer versions throw errors i believe

adding in new characters is possible but will take several weeks if not months to learn how
you need to know how to navigate maya, model, rig and animate then you need scripting experience to work on getting it into the game
its possible but not easy

You can make any story you want even edit the main map

https://xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4371
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4493
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4472
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4813
there was also a doctor scene and 2 test scenes walking around a spaceship
but those are old versions that dont work anymore

Again its just a matter of learning how to use the scripting language and how all the files are structured then you can create some cool things
however i did spend months learning and i started out really small with a tiny scene and some basic move here do this code
also be aware the lighting in 3.5 is not great so most of my things are shadows and light maps baked into the actual texture
this has all be resolved in version 4

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Thu May 03, 2018 12:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]