View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 feedback 
Rank 1
Rank 1

felt i needed to leave one seriuosly not my style usaly
i find the game very promising i did not read much the board just did some kind of overview.

heres my take ,hoping it well help
im usally nm of story you have to follow guy sex thingy., i must admit the jenna story really got to me and specially the dialoge on the chatt in witch i got obessed with it .lol
anyhow my point is it cost me 12 bucks if you go downtown where i live ,for that price your gonna have a good slap on the ass and thats about it .
as for what you should work on heres my sugjestion..... and if you want me like a customer for a while and you already have a solid game just need to expand on what you have already ...........the tantacules and stuff not really my cup of tea
the chatt already a brilliant idea
i really think you should build around it ,like adding new girls to the chat and how about new dialogues theres infinit thing that can be done around it intead trying to add other things
just profine what you have guys i don t like much the penatration unless i do it rong
its like fucking a piece a meat some animation should be done around thoses animation maybe change the dynamik but it ain t that bad could be way better and there should be a keybinding thing added i always play with the arrows and on the right side of my keyboard just a detail
oh more girls in the same room would be fun id like to sit or sleep on my bed or watch while sitted the model dancing.
having the model live at your place when you get her would be great
and send her back to work would be nice put more models in gym pool that you can interacted with
but the chatt thing should be more expand like having convesation with a model trying to bring them in a threesome or stuff like that anyhow guys its just my ideas you have to think for the mass but ill mention it again you really need to build around the chatt ai and add new model oh and cloths for the rest you got it made
the engine should be open to everyone for atleast the ones that paid it once and everytime you have a expension ill be more than happy to pay for it but keep it low

was just my take wonderful job guys keep up the good work sorry english not my native

Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:01 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

like a girlfriend ? I agree

Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:17 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Hi
I'm very pleased of the game.
I suggest to give the posibility of using hands: the man hand to touch girl and the girl hand to ... ok.
Thanks

Manlio

Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:12 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

WHEN WILL 2.0 BE IN THE 3.0 VERSION AND WHEN IS THE TENTACLE DREAM GOING TO BE COMPLETED.THANKS FOR THE GAME VERY FUN TO PLAY.SINCERELY PHIL

Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:35 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

@justme
I believe the ultimate goal of this game is to have multiple girls in different locations. With the current version still being worked on, members are getting access to modding. This will help a great deal in both AI and characters, as well as fleshing out the environment.

@prlumley1
2.0's stories are going to be converted and added to 3.0's list. From what I've heard, they're going to complete the Tentacle story first, then go on with converting the original stories before moving on towards their next one. I'm looking forward to seeing the original stories in the new engine. There's a lot of potential fun there.
As a side note, it's not generally wise to post all caps in a forum post. From most forums I've been to, it's generally seen as screaming. "All Caps Rage" comes to mind when I see that. I doubt that was your intention, but I just wanted to give you a heads up. We're all a nice bunch of perverts most of the time. :)

Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:25 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE WORKING ON NOW.THANKS PHILLIP

Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:22 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

im sorry for the capitals I didn't mean to. i put my password in and forgot to turn it off thanks for the input. I will be donating 20.00 to help out. phil

Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:37 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

@prlumley1

We are currently working on version 3.1 with e.g. the last 2 stages of the 'Tentacle creature'.
Also multiple girls will be better supported in version 3.1.

At the same time we are working on new features for version 4.

Including the previous 2 stories in version 3 has not our highest priority at the moment.

(We want to move forward and improving XSP at each iteration is most important goal)

Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:12 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I have just donated another 20.00. I love your work and satisfied with the job your all are doing. please update my status

thank you prlumley1

Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:58 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I donated another 20.00 please update me prlumley1 or phil

Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next