View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 The future of adult gaming! 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Thanks for clearing that up for me, that's good news.

Sat Dec 28, 2013 5:43 am
Rank 6
Rank 6

csnocap wrote:
Ok so as other forum trolls on here have probably noticed I am new to this forum, but I have been playing the game since February and loved every minute of it. Anyway, I just want to post my two cents here on the feedback forum and say that this game is amazing! And I believe that it could be the future of this genre.

With that said I obviously understand that this game has a lot of work to be done on it, but it has remarkable features that no other "3d sex game" can compete with IMO. Every other game is mostly animation not interaction, that's what separates this from the others IMO.

For instance I love how it is a semi-open world (eventually to be open-world I know), I loved how you have complete control over the sex...it will be nice in the future to have an "auto-sex" feature to do the work for you when you want to be "hands free" (wink wink) but I do love how even right now with the early clunky keyboard commands you can feel like you're plowing the girl yourself just by pressing up-arrow down-arrow. The undressing feature is amazing..slowly unbuttoning Tiffany in the classroom was the stuff of boyhood boner fantasies. The toys, the camera, the bondage, the peeing, all of it makes this game great to play! Even in these early stages it caters to many fetishes. In the future I see the possibility of this game making any fantasy possible...complete interactivity for the most part. Whatever floats your boat, you know?

My point overall is that I 100% support this game, I have donated, and as soon as the offbeatr gets going I will pledge money. Kudos xmoon! And thanks for making a great adult video game! Can't wait for more to come.

I agree with everything you said. This game has so much potential to be absolutely the best adult game ever (sorry Illusion). I really can't wait to see how amazing this game is gonna be in a few years!
booster wrote:
Quote:
Every other game is mostly animation not interaction, that's what separates this from the others IMO.

I fully agree csnocap - you just hit the point! IMHO: Interaction and story telling is the most important thing in a "sex game" - because this stimulates our biggest sexual organ: our brain!

Exactly, most games just focus on showing off boobs or something without any context, while still enjoayble some times, the real power lies in the interaction and story that add so much to the experience in XStoryPlayer, thanks to our awesome brains haha. :lol:

Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2