View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Vote here! 

What should the next story be?
I like you to develop the 'Tentacle Dreams story' 24%  24%  [ 128 ]
I like you to develop another story, more in line with the existing stories 9%  9%  [ 48 ]
I like you to further improve the character responses, e.g. choke reflect, tongue, better orgasms 34%  34%  [ 180 ]
I like you to add more to the existing stories, e.g. branching in story lines, the sex shop, extra dating girls 32%  32%  [ 169 ]
Other, reply to this poll and tell us what you would like instead 2%  2%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 536

Vote here! 
Rank 8
Rank 8

In being challenged to create a different thing, new lessons can be learned that can apply to the old content, as well.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

It is a good idea, please continue below :D . At the moment there is only a version 2.1?

Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:40 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Let me say, first of all, that you people have an excellent product in the making here. I thoroughly enjoyed the xstoryplayer that I downloaded, and then come to the forum to see what the potential future of this game is. Keep going. I applaud you.
As far as what I would like to see, I would enjoy the ability to date all the girls in the online dating, which would also be assumed of different locations. In the fast sex section, it would be cool if you could have sex in different locations, such as fucking Latisha on the couch as well as the bed.
I intend to stick around and see where this is all headed, but, again. I love your product. Keep up the great work.

Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:19 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

stanzar57 wrote:
As far as what I would like to see, I would enjoy the ability to date all the girls in the online dating, which would also be assumed of different locations. In the fast sex section, it would be cool if you could have sex in different locations, such as fucking Latisha on the couch as well as the bed.

As far as I remember those ideas were already mentioned under Feature Request ;)

Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:45 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

To be honest, I'd rather see the demo sex-ed class story prioritize the tentacle story.

That being said, I do want the tentacle story in the game, I would just rather see the sex-ed demo story put in the full game first.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:57 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

That's already in the full game.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:32 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

Jimjim wrote:
That's already in the full game.

I realize that now. I just beat both stories.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

The ability to go out and find a girl would be nice. Maybe a morality system, where you can get girls a nice, legitimate way or you can go for a darker, more rape-y path. But those are just details that should be etched out after the mechanics have been polished up.

Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:57 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

Hi,

I like the character and the idea of tentacles. The idea of having that happen kinda makes me wet. I also like the idea of more depth and more things to do with the characters. A rape fantasy would be nice to play also. I was kind of disappointed that once you leave the school you could not go back again the next day and do her again. :lol:

Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:17 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Lolitagirl wrote:
Hi,

I like the character and the idea of tentacles. The idea of having that happen kinda makes me wet. I also like the idea of more depth and more things to do with the characters. A rape fantasy would be nice to play also. I was kind of disappointed that once you leave the school you could not go back again the next day and do her again. :lol:

In Wet Dreams you can go back and do her again. You need to go there at school hours. Typically, 8:00 AM. Same thing for Jenna, only you have to wait for a particular time at night.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:45 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next