View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Sneaking in 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Here are some ideas. It is not a complete story but some thoughts.

The player could be a paprazzo who needs to make some nude pictures a of celebrity.

First he could get some opportunities to sneak around the mansion where the celebrity lives. He could make some topless pictures if he is in the right place at the right time while she is training or so. But these pictures are not exciting enough (would not bring enough money).

Somehow he finds out that there is another girl living in the mansion who works in a bar at night.

The player can now try to get in contact with that girl at the bar. To get a key to the mansion he has to get her drunk and seduce her into having sex. He then gets a key to the mansion so that he can visit her when she is at home from morning till afternoon.

With the key, the player can now enter the mansion at day to have sex with the girl from the bar or he could enter it at night to get closer to the celebrity.
He then may have opportunities to make some pictures while the celebrity is on the toilet or at the shower.

Late at night he could try to sneak into the bedroom and try to uncover, undress and stimulate her while she is sleeping (sleeping mode could be something where the behaves like in the coma mode, but is also responding to sexual stimulation).
He then could make some realy exciting photos. As soon as he starts making photos, the celebrity is waking up and depending on the arousal level she will kick the player out or is willing to have sex.

After having "unlocked" these two girls, the player can now meet the bar girl at day at the mansion or at night at the bar and can go to the celebrities bedroom at night where he can again play with her as she sleeps or he could wake her up for some fun.

Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:23 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Would be great if a real celebrity would go for this story!

Waking up Paris Hilton would be ok I think, as long as her dog keeps quiet (and she as well).

Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:52 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

I like the mansion idea and the sneaking around in it
paris look like be cool

Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:45 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Cool story, I would ike to play this. But not with Paris Hilton as the celeb. Let's take one that is not all bones and skin and has bigger tits

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:29 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

I do like the idea, could be extension to the photographer story, seeing it is already kinda voyer-themed.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:26 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

I would go for original 3D model instead of basing off someone as it is quite hard to even make a model base off someone real and it would totally still be awesome though if ya are able to do it. :D

How come the woman have to wake up instead of just stay asleep while you have sex with her? I mean seriously this game is what awake my fetish for sleeping sex anyway LoL.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

xpadmin wrote:
Would be great if a real celebrity would go for this story!

Waking up Paris Hilton would be ok I think, as long as her dog keeps quiet (and she as well).

Maybe you should approach Jenny Poussin about it. She's supposed to be a bit geekish and several (3D) web-artists have already made stuff about her (Zzomp did a few and MongoBongo did his "Ensign Jenny" StarTrek stuff about her) so maybe she'd be interested in the idea. ;)

Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]