View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Extended Wet Dreams and Dark Dreams 
Rank 14
Rank 14

Note: these story sequences account for what *potentially* could be in 2.2, namely female Orgasm and physical reactions. I'll try to note what other features would probably be necessary to make the stories work without going into if/when it can be done.

I realize that XStoryPlayer is primarily a sex simulator game, but I think there are things we can do to expand the story, increase the length of them, while also providing certain levels of closure and story satisfaction. As of right now, each girl's story (save for Latisha) end with them just doing whatever the player wants in one stage without any progress to the story at the end of each Dream. I also wish to add a bit more personality to the girls.

Extended Wet Dreams: Jenna's Story

Features needed: 2.2 provided female orgasm and physical reactions; better physics control as shown by the preview video; smaller light source such as a lamp; dancing for Jenna; new girl oral sex and hanjob servicing animations
Features suggested but not necessary: ability to use player character's hands to pleasure girl; girl's ability to strip her own clothes

We touched on this with the hidden easter egg where you can visit Jenna at her apartment at 2 in the morning. This will be a 2-night continuation that occurs before the Tiffany scenario. The scenario starts as thus:

END of first visit to Jenna's apartment:

-After getting her to blow you, to let you fuck her pussy, and to let you fuck her ass, she begs you to cum but only on her body. She's happy, you're happy, this night is over (this is so we can move the 'free play' mode of the story back to the 'new' ending)

Night 1 Goal: approach Jenna without making noise (causing noise will wake her up, becoming angry and locking you out of her apartment; will not affect Tiffany's current story)
-Player enters apartment at 2 am

Thought bubble #1: "Her door was unlocked this whole time?"
Thought bubble #2: "I should talk to her about that..."
Thought bubble #3: "On the other hand, this could be...interesting..."

-Apartment is dark save for a small lamp (enough light for us to see Jenna)
-Player approach without making noise (required: better control and handle on physics will make it easier to avoid the myriad furniture between you and her bed)

Thought bubble #4: "I better keep this quiet...
Thought bubble #5: "I don't know how she'll react if she woke up and found me here!"

-Do not turn on light (turning on light wakes her up)
-Move blanket to show her body

Thought bubble #6: "Look at that body...begging for all kinds of attention...

-Her initial position is the same (lying on her side), but with the better physics and motion capture features in 2.2 it's hopefully possible to turn her over without ragdolling her off the bed
-Use mouse pointer (preferably: hand feature) to tease her nipples and breasts a little
-Response from Jenna: soft moaning (with accompanying opening/closing mouth)

Jenna #1: "Mmm..."
Thought bubble #7: "Whew!"
Thought bubble #8: "Still not awake, huh? I wonder..."

-Player moves down her body some
-Gently spreads her legs a little
-Action required: ability to pleasure her pussy and clit using mouse pointer (preferably: hand model)
-Response from Jenna: more soft moaning

Jenna #2: "Mmm!"
Thought bubble #9: "She probably thinks she's dreaming!"

-Player action: increase stimulation using only hand/pointer (feature required?)
-Response from Jenna: moving legs apart, using legs to push hips up a little (if that ability exists in 2.2), moving head side to side, and leaving mouth hanging open; gasping

Jenna #3: "Ohhh..."
Thought bubble #9: "Oh, I don't know how much more I can take of this..."

-Player action: further increases stimulation
-Response from Jenna: after a certain period of time of maintained stimulation, Jenna orgasms, then collapses into exhaustion; heavy breathing animation

Thought bubble #10: "Annnd right back to sleep, huh?"
Thought bubble #11: "Still, pretty hot"

-Night 1 is over; screen fades to black and you're in your apartment

Night 2 Goal: same as night 1 until she finally wakes up; coitus ensues

Thought bubble #11: "Yaaawwwn!"
Thought bubble #12: "What a night! Hmm, I wonder if her door's still unlocked..."

-Note: Night 2 will not happen if you proceed to Tiffany's story immediately!
-Player action: Whatever, or fast forward to 2AM
-Back to your apartment, or at Jenna's:

Thought bubble #13: "Last night was fun...but let's make this more interesting..."
Thought bubble #14: "I still have that vibrator..."

-Return to apartment if you were at Jenna's
-Search for vibrator

Thought bubble #15: "Ah! There it is!"

-Return to Jenna's; repeat Night 1 up until you remove her blanket and turn her over
-Note: leave vibrator off for now
-Player Action: begin to tease her nipples and her crotch with vibrator, eliciting much the same kind of responses from Night 1

Thought bubble #16: "Let's get this started...hope she still thinks she's dreaming"

-Turn on vibrator incrementally as you play with her; goal is to get her to orgasm again.
-Response from Jenna: she wakes up!

Jenna #4: "Ohhh God!" (as she's cumming, a little bit of squirting action if that's in 2.2)

-Jenna opens her eyes

Thought bubble #17: "Crap! She's awake!"
Jenna #5: (angry face, but mouth a little open; breathing hard)"What are you doing here!?"

-Acceptable player response: apology
-Jenna smiles

Jenna #6: "I knew it was you last night. I even left that door unlocked on purpose."
Jenna #7: "Now, put that toy away, and fuck me like you mean it"

-At this point you can reposition her and fuck her until she begs you to cum, but this time...

Jenna #8: "I want to feel you cum! I want to feel you cum in my ass, please please please"

-Oblige her

Jenna #9: "Mmm..."
Jenna #10: "That was wonderful...we should do it again sometime"

-Screen fades to black; Night 2 is over, proceed to Tiffany's story

Jenna's Story AFTER Tiffany's (Jenna's "ending" before 'free sex mode')

This one occurs after you 'teach' Tiffany about sex at school. Jenna calls you (cellphone feature required)

Jenna #1: "Hey!"

-Acceptable player response: hi, hello, hey
-If player types "how are you?" at the end of those greetings, Jenna responds "I'm good, thanks" before proceeding to:

Jenna #2: "Are you busy? I was thinking we could do another shoot. Ya know, for old time's sake"

-Story only progresses if player agrees (why wouldn't you agree!?), otherwise, story's over and it reverts to the original 'ending' as it currently stands in 2.1 (where you can play with her at her apartment and her apartment only)
-Go to pool at 1400 like before (after this, she'll always be at the pool at 1400)
-Bring camera, of course
-Jenna will be like before, lounging in the chair

Jenna #3: (upon seeing you) "Hey, you made it!"
(if without camera) Jenna #4: (frowning) "Did you forget your camera? You better go get it. I'll be here!"
(if with camera) Jenna #5: "Got everything ready? Shall we get started?"

-screen fades to her posing; the next few parts simply involve her asking if this pose is okay, much like in 2.1, and then changing poses (hopefully with the 2.2 additions we'll get some more dynamic poses out of this)
-After a few shots, she starts talking about Tiffany

Jenna #6: "So, Tiffany told me about your unique lesson plan the other day..." (she's moving from pose to pose now as you're continuing to take photos)
Jenna #7: "I have to thank you. She seems so...liberated now" (Jenna is smiling)
Jenna #8: "And I think I know just how I can show my appreciation"

-Jenna begins to dance on her own (preferably: maybe there's a boom box model that will play the same music during the Latisha scene?)
-You can continue to take photos if you want
-Optional feature if possible: Jenna begins to strip out of her clothing (although I don't now how the bikini top will work...maybe a new bikini top model that has a release at the back or front that behaves like the button?)
-After awhile a smiling Jenna walks over to the chair and sits down

Jenna #9: "Come here..."

-You walk in front of Jenna
-She's looking down at crotch level, and without you pressing P you hear the zipper noise and your character's penis goes up to full mast
-Feature required for this scene: motion capture and other animation where Jenna starts to pleasure you with her mouth and hand
-Optional feature (very desirable feature, though): tongue play
-With all features enabled: she's bobbing her head up and down, pulling back, looking at you, stroking you, then using her tongue on the head, etc and etc
-Player interaction: you can time it right when she takes you into her mouth to push forward or press the Left Mouse button to gag her a little, but she'll push back or pull away and just smile at you before resuming

Jenna #10: "You like this?" (resumes action awhile longer)
Jenna #11: "Cum for me"

-Player dialogue: I wanna cum on your face (she pulls back, stroking your cock as you press 1 to cum, or you cum automatically if the game's feature has it by this point; her mouth's a little open, then she smiles as she gets covered, all the while looking up at you)
-Player dialogue: I wanna cum in your mouth (she starts bobbing her head up and down frantically until you press 1 or if the game has an auto-cum feature at this point; she continues to bob a few more times before slowing down and deep throating you, then pulling back, closing her eyes and swallows; perhaps with the new mucus wires you'll see some catch on her bottom lip before falling off)

Jenna #12: "Thank you for that, from me and Tiffany" (she stands up)
Jenna #13: Let's do this again sometime"

-Scene over, screen fades to black, you're back in your apartment
-After this you can now visit her at her apartment in the evening, or at the swimming pool during the day after 1400, and do with her as you please!

Last edited by Mdritch on Wed May 29, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 27, 2013 6:29 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Extended Wet Dreams: Tiffany's Story

Note: uses much the same feature requirements as Jenna's Extended Wet Dreams, minus the dancing; requires a second set of clothes for Tiffany, though, as well as being able to buy toys: toys needed would be the paddle and the chains from Dark Dreams, and new toy in a blindfold

END of visit at school:
-After you oblige her curiosities, she asks you to cum a final time inside her pussy during that last position, she thanks you for the lesson, screen fades to black, you're back at your apartment

This Extended story is a two day affair that happens regardless of whether you go through with Nights 1 and 2 with Jenna (that happens before Tiffany's story starts). Day 1 happens two days after your visit at the school. Day 2 happens after the second photo shoot with Jenna (chronologically speaking; it'll happen whether or not you agree to do the second shoot):

Thought bubble #1: "What a day that was! Can't stop thinking about it"
Thought bubble #2: "Tiffany seems like such a sweet girl."
Thought bubble #3: "I hope the lessons I gave her serves her well, though"

-Phone rings

Tiffany #1: "Hello, sir! Um, it's me, Tiffany"
Player #1: "Hello/Hi/Hey"
Tiffany #2: "I wanted to thank you again for the lessons, they were very helpful, sir"
Tiffany #3: "I feel like there's a whole new world for me to explore"
Tiffany #4: "Um, sir, I was wondering...do you...um...do you do private tutoring, sir?"
Player #2: "Yes/I guess/Sure/Why not", story proceeds and then...
Tiffany #5: "Oh, wonderful, sir! May I come over after school?" (whenever that ends up being during the day)
Player #4: "Yes/Sure/Okay"
Tiffany #7: "I'll be there! Thank you, sir!"

If player said 'no' to Tiffany #4...
Player #3: "No/Nah/I don't want to, etc and etc"
Tiffany #6: "Oh...I see. Sorry for bother you, sir. Have a good day" (At this point, you won't see her again anywhere)

-so, assuming everyone said 'yes' to tutoring her in private...back in the apartment!

Thought bubble #4: "I guess I better clean this place up, huh?"

-Player mini-game: cleaning up the place includes fixing blanket (hopefully there's an easier way of putting the blanket on the bed if it's on the floor somehow)
-A ding or some sort of other electronic SFX or some other alert to notify player he got a new email
-Go to computer, check mail
-Window opens to toy store with special prices for one day(as there's no way to earn money at this point, it's just assumed you have them)

Thought bubble #5: "Hmm, sale on, huh?"
Thought bubble #6: "Special 'Good Girl' set? Paddle, chains, spreader bar, and a blindfold?"
Thought bubble #7: "Well, she did want special tutoring, didn't she?"

-At this point player should purchase items now; if player does not, then Day 2 will not happen and Day 1 will be the story end of Tiffany's story; you'll then be able to visit her at school at 0800, or invite her over for normal sex after school
-After player has finished tidying up (same basic idea as the gym clean up in Dark Dreams)...

Thought bubble #8: "She'll be here soon. What's in the lesson plan?"

-speed up time to when she's supposed to show (whenever that is)
-she shows up in her school uniform. Add new model for backpack or shoulder bag

Tiffany #8: "Hello, sir. Sorry I'm late, I had a bit of trouble finding your place"
Tiffany #9: "Also, my bus was running behind. I hope this doesn't count against our tutoring time..." (player can respond or not, but if he does)...
Player #5: "That's okay/No problem/Don't worry"
Tiffany #10: "Thank you, sir, shall we get started?"

-if player did not respond, Tiffany will walk towards the bed; if possible she'll drop the bag, otherwise screen fades and her bag will simply be on the floor

Tiffany #11: "I've never been to a man's house by myself, sir"
Tiffany #12: "I'm very nervous..."
(player can choose to respond)
Player #6: "Calm down/Don't worry/It's okay/I'll be gentle, etc"
Tiffany #13: "Thank you, sir, that means a lot coming from you."
(if player didn't respond it goes straight to Tiffany #14)
Tiffany #14: "Jenna told me you're a photographer, sir..."
Tiffany #15: "She also told me the...um...kind of photos you took..."

(Player option)
Player #7: "Do you want to have a look?/Do you want to see?"
Tiffany #16: "M-may I, sir? J-Jenna said she's okay with it..."
Player #8: "Okay/Sure/No problem/Yes, etc"
(screen fades, Tiffany is holding camera)
Tiffany #17: "Oh my...I can't believe she...in the shower?"

(if player did NOT ask her to look at the nude photos, skip to here...)
Tiffany #18: "Um...do you think you can take photos of me, sir?"
Player #9: "Yes/Sure/Okay/No problem, etc"
or
Player #10: "No/No thanks/Let's not/etc and etc"
Tiffany #19: "Oh...I see. Sorry for wasting your time, sir" (she leaves, you never see her again)

-assuming player said yes, one of two things happen here:
-1. she will start to strip off her own clothes if that's possible in game
-or 2. screen fades and she walks out from the empty room with the fish tank towards your bed dressed in lingerie
-Tiffany will pose a little

Tiffany #20: "What do you think, sir?" (take a photo; Tiffany will stop posing, turn her head away and down from the camera and cover herself with her arms; you can then use 2.2.'s advancements to move her arms away and to move her head to she's facing you again)
Tiffany #21: "Sorry, sir..."
Player #11: "It's okay/Don't worry/No problem, etc" and she'll smile and start posing again...
(if...)
Player #12: "Don't do that again/Don't do that" etc, she'll get angry and leave and you'll never see her again (can you tell I'm having fun with the dialogue system in-game?)

-After a few more shots in a few more positions (you can lead her to certain spots and guide her, maybe? or tell her in the dialogue box "Bend over" or "sit down" then "open your legs" etc)

Tiffany #22: "Sir..."
Tiffany #23: "I want to show you what I learned from Jenna, sir..."

-Screen fades to black, when you come back you're on the bed 'sitting' down
-Tiffany saunters over to you; her glasses are off as she lowers herself into a kneeling position
-Player option: "Keep them on" or "Put them back on", she smiles, screen fades, returns, her glasses are back on (unless we somehow add a mechanic for removing and then replacing glasses)
-zipper sound, simulate her pulling player character's cock out

Tiffany #24: "I'm not very good, sir...but I hope you like it"

-she starts to pleasure you with her mouth and hands (and tongue if it's in there) much in the same way as Jenna did in my previous post
-you can either manually cum, or wait for the hidden orgasm function to trigger if it's in game, with or without her begging for you to do so, and like in Jenna's extended version you can tell her where you want to cum and she'll oblige you
-Afterwards, she'll stand up...

Tiffany #25: (licking animation of her lips if it's in game) "Sir...I...I'm not sure our time is up yet, sir...
Thought bubble #9: "Oh god..."

-if possible, mo cap animation of her turning around and sitting down on you, otherwise fade to black and reappear with her assuming the position
-she'll start to bounce on you, she'll be moaning, she'll be turning her head from side to side trying to get a look at you (if by 2.2 onwards she can twist her torso that'd be better)
-at this point her lingerie top will still be on; there will be a clasp on the back and the player has the option to undo her bra from there and pull it down and off; her bottoms will already be off

Tiffany #26: "Oh god, sir..."
Thought bubble #10: "Just what else has Jenna been teaching her, I wonder?"

-as the action continues, at some point she'll start to accelerate on her own, moaning louder...

Tiffany #27: "Oh god, sir, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Cum with me, sir, please!"

-she'll only cum once you press 1, or once your character's hidden orgasm meter triggers again if that's in-game
-she'll stop moving once you're done, breathing hard, and slouching forward a little
-screen fades, she's in your bed under the blanket

Thought bubble #11: "Wow...whew..."

-screen starts to darken showing the player character starting to fade into exhaustion himself
-next morning there's a note on your desk or on the pillow where Tiffany was sleeping saying, "Thank you, sir, for the lesson. Is it okay if I stop by again some other time?"
-with no option to reply, you move forward to the second photo shoot with Jenna, or you can skip that and move ahead a day
-toys arrive in a box (that somehow fits the spreader bar and chains and paddle...)

Thought bubble #12: "Finally! Thought they would never get here"

-screen fades to after your character has installed the chains

Thought bubble #13: "Time for some extra special lessons..."

-move ahead a day again...
-Tiffany calls

Tiffany #28: "Good afternoon, sir. Are you available for another tutoring session?"
Player #13: "Yes/Of course/Sure/Okay" etc; this time if you say no she'll just try again in a couple of days, same question
Tiffany #29: "Wonderful, sir. I'll see you then."

-Fast forward again...
-same as Day 1; shows up in her uniform with bag; etc and etc

Tiffany #30: "Thank you for seeing me again, sir. I hope I can learn something new today"

-she undress (if that's in-game) and moves to the bed, or screen fades and she's on the bed on her back with her lingerie back on

Tiffany #31: "Please, sir, make me feel good..."

-oblige her, teasing her nipples, her clit (if that's accessible), her pussy with the wobbly dildo or the vibrator (or hand if that's available), make her cum once

Tiffany #32: "That was so good, sir..."
Thought bubble #14: "Then this should make your heart stop...maybe I should tell her to put on the blindfold now?"
Player #14: "blindfold/put on blindfold/wear blindfold"
Tiffany #33: "Sir?" (frowning)
Player #15: "blindfold/put on blindfold/wear blindfold"
Tiffany #34: "O-okay, sir..."

-screen fades, returns, she's not wearing glasses but the blindfold, you then lead her to where the chains are set up (same place as Dark Dreams) and guide her wrists to shackles

Tiffany #35: "Sir? What, what is this, sir?"
(if player doesn't type anything, and stays still for a few seconds...)
Tiffany #36: (tugging on chains) "Sir? Are you there, sir? Hello?"

-because of the improvements in 2.2 you can now drag and position her around (maybe add a rotating function to the machine the chains connect to?) so her face is facing the wall, rather than her butt, and with the spreader bar add a function that extends and retracts the bar to affect how far apart her legs are; with the improved engine and physics in future installments I hope it's easier to have it so the chains machine can be lowered where she's bending over at the hips rather than falling down on her knees, but we'll see; not necessary here

Tiffany #37: "I-I don't know if I like this, sir. Talk to me, please?"
(if player continues to say nothing after attaching the spreader bar)
Tiffany #38: "Sir? Hello?"

-take paddle and either start spanking her and she'll talk like she does in 2.1 with maybe more variety, or you can just press it against her, at which point she'll say:

Tiffany #39: "What is that, sir?"

-after this, after you've spanked her for a bit, she'll say:

Tiffany #40: "Oh god, sir! I--please, sir, stop. Why does this feel so good?"
Tiffany #41: "I can't take anymore..."

-she'll repeat those lines further if you don't stop, but if you do, she'll say:

Tiffany #42: "Sir? Sir...why did you stop?"
Tiffany #43: "Sir, make me feel good, sir..."

-Oblige her any which way, but make her cum repeatedly until...

Tiffany #44: You're making me cum so much, sir, I can't...I can't!"

-at this point she'll start to sag (or she'll just stop struggling against the chains and spreader bar) and beg you to cum if you're inside her; if you cum, or if you're not inside her and you keep going, she'll hang her head down as a sign of her passing out into exhaustion
-screen fades to black, she's back in bed under your blanket like in Day 1
-screen fades again to next day, she's gone again, note on pillow once more thank you
-at this point, you can visit her at school, or invite her over for more debauchery

Mon May 27, 2013 8:17 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

I'll leave the Dark Dreams extended and the two new stories for another day >_>

whew, that's a lot of text!

Mon May 27, 2013 8:19 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice scripts. Reading this, I really think it would be great if users can make their own stories in the future with XStoryPlayer.
Thanks!

Tue May 28, 2013 8:06 am
Rank 14
Rank 14

No, thank YOU for taking the time to read my wall of text! I kinda was hoping to do a general outline, but once I started writing it things just sorta happened >_>

As you pointed out it definitely turned into a full blown script with position and player interaction involved. I even did the thing where you number the thought bubbles and spoken dialogue bits to keep things organized >_> I wouldn't mind if modders in the future added this in the game once that functionality is open to us ~nodnods~ I'm much too much of a noob at this stuff to do any of the actual hard work, haha!

So, I'll do one more full blown script to see what people think (if they even manage to read all of it at this point...), and then I'll do a final post just outlining the two stories. Well, it might just be one at this point. There was going to be a second, but it's just an alternate version of Dark Dreams that really is too feature intensive to be possible at this point (largely because, well, most of those features do not exist in one form or another right now).

ANYway, onto the script!!

Extended Dark Dreams: Samantha's Story

Note: The extended story will now require a remote controlled vibrating egg either clipped or taped onto her clit. This will also require her clit being fully functional, as well as using your hand/pointer to tease her parts creating a visible and aural reaction from her. This will also require the gym now being open to a sexual encounter with her

First off, I'm not going to extend Latisha's story because I think that one was pretty neatly closed up. I think maybe an option to use a phone (one would have to be added for Bob as he doesn't have one unlike John) to bring her home would be nice, but would only be in effect on the times Samantha isn't at your apartment to preserve polygon and horsepower budget (if that is at all a concern in future updates). I would want to add that Latisha wouldn't be into bondage (as all the equipment will be there from now on), but I doubt that'd be a very popular idea. My thought process is that since it's within the story the character have more personality, and having Latisha use bondage equipment during 'Fast Sex' mode is more than enough to satiate people on that front. With all that said...

END of Samantha's Story in 2.1: To wit, the original story will not 'end' when you finally put her inside the cage. Unlike the other stories I extended in the previous two scripts, this scene does not end upon the guy's orgasm. To hammer home how none of the girls like DP, this story will now end if you force her to DP in any way (the DP thing can be revisited at the end of the extended script; not that there's a real INTENTIONAL mechanic to it right now since often times one or both objects in either hole will pop out, and the sex machine DP is incidental at best, and only when used with the big dildo). It will also end if you pee on her face (I almost want to say 'pee on her at all' because I think the peeing thing is more Jenna's fetish, much like bondage is more Samantha's fetish). Again, this can be revisited at the end when it becomes a 'free sex' mode within the story.

Anyhoo, so, you finally put her in the cage. Depending on how hard you went at her at the beginning of this last scene, she will either pass out in exhaustion inside the cage, or still be awake. In both cases, Bob will finish this scene thinking:

Thought bubble #1: "Whew, I'm tired...time for bed"
Thought bubble #2: "I think she'll be comfortable enough in there for the night..."

-Scene fades to black, game clock moves forward until 0700
-Player wakes up 'in bed', so to speak

Thought bubble #3: "Yawn! I needed that"
Thought bubble #4: "I wonder how Samantha is doing?"

-Player can get up and will see a box close to the door
-Player can go to Samantha first, or to the box; either way, scene doesn't end until you get the box. Until you get the box, however, you're in free sex mode
-Player approaches box

Thought bubble #5: "What's this?"
Thought bubble #6: "I guess we missed a toy last night..." (opens box)
Thought bubble #7: "Oh hello! This could be interesting" (player can now inspect the remote and then the toy itself)

-After player inspects the toy, he makes his way to Samantha
-Samantha is awake; you have to let her out to proceed

Samantha #1: "Good morning, Master"
Player #1: "Good morning/morning/hi" etc
Samantha #2: "Master, can you please let me out now?" (if player says no...)
Samantha #3: "Please, Master, let me out. I'm cold"
(player insists on her staying...)
Samantha #4: "Bob, let me out. I've got a cramp"
(and again...)
Samantha #5: "Bob, this isn't funny anymore! Let me out! I've been here all night!"
(and once more...)
Samantha #6: "Bob, let me out! Please!"
(and finally...at this point if you let her stay in this long, once you let her out she'll just leave and call the cops)
Samantha #7: "Please...(sob) I don't like this anymore...(sob)
(you can keep her in, but the story doesn't progress anymore, and she'll no longer react AT ALL to anything you do to her; spanking, inserting things into her, peeing, cumming, whatever; she'll be truly broken and it's just not fun anymore. Way to go! -_- )

-skipping all that, once you've let her out PROMPTLY, she'll say...

Player #2: "Okay/sure/no problem", or alternatively just type 'stand' and it'll let her out
Samantha #8: "Mmm..." (smiling, stretching; maybe some yoga anims?)
Samantha #9: "Thank you, Bob, for last night" (still smiling)
Samantha #10: "But you know, you really did scare me for a bit" (frowning)
Samantha #11: "Getting drugged and kidnapped like that...I should call the cops"
Thought bubble #8: "Oh shit!"
Samantha #12: "But I won't...I'll be honest, you just fulfilled my fantasies" (smiling again)
Samantha #13: "I better go. People might be looking for me. I'll see you at work?"
Thought bubble #9: "Hmm...I better show her the toy before she goes"

-You can initiate this in one of three ways:
1. in the dialogue type 'Wait', she'll say 'What?' and then show her the toy
2. just type 'toy' and it'll skip the first bit and you'll just show her the toy
3. just show her the toy; same dealie

Samantha #14: "Ooo" (after seeing the toy)
Samantha #15: "What is that?"
Samantha #16: "Is that what I think it is?" (Smiling; if there's animation for a thoughtful 'tapping of the finger on her lip' it'd be here, but not necessary)
Player #3: "Put it on/Use it"
Samantha #17: "Yes...Master" (smiling still)

-Depending on how the toy functions, you can then lead her into a position where you get clear access to her clit (so ideally maybe a pose similar to Tiffany's when she asks you to fuck her ass in story-mode), or the screen fades and she's just in the position
-so, it's either a clip, or tape, in either case, you snap it onto her clip much like you snapped the clamps on her nipples
-once it's on right, she'll smile, screen fades, she'll be gone
-the toy goes with her, but you keep the remote
-fast forward to when you're supposed to work
-go to work, bring remote

Thought bubble #10: "This should be fun..."

-go to her on the couches in the back corner of the room, the one that's near the treadmills. She'll be in a lounging position; arms on the back of the chair like in that scene before you drug her; legs crossed
-she'll be looking at you all stern and angry like

Samantha #18: "You're on time for once. Good, now start cleaning" (she'll look angry for a few more seconds, and then turns her head and starts smiling)
Thought bubble #11: "What was that? What happened to 'Master'?"
Samantha #19: (if player doesn't start cleaning yet) "Bob, I pay you to clean, now get to it!"

-at this point the player needs to start cleaning to progress; if player starts turning on the vibrator she'll react coldly to you and the story won't go anywhere until you start cleaning
-pick up a couple of items

Thought bubble #12: "Maybe I didn't domesticate her enough?"
Thought bubble #13: "What if I...?"

-turn on the vibrator to the first level
-look in on her; if you get close she won't say anything to you

Thought bubble #14: "Hmm, nothing...maybe I should...?"

-turn it up once more, continue cleaning

Thought bubble #15: "Maybe I should look in on her"

-you go back and she'll be sitting up right now, hands on her lap; her expression is normal at this point

Samantha #20: "I...I think there's more cleaning to be done..."
Thought bubble #15: "She seems a little tense..."

-walk away and pick up and throw another item

Thought bubble #16: "There's two more settings on this thing..."

-Turn it up again and go back to her; on the way over you'll hear her moaning a little
-This time her legs are a little open and she'll look up at you with that 'pleading' look and there's a bit of sweat on her face and body

Thought bubble #17: "I think I'm getting a reaction"
Samantha #21: "I think there's sweeping to be done...mmm..."
Thought bubble #18: "Maybe she should do the sweeping?" (turn it up to max)

-if the animations provide it, she'll start moaning and shaking a little, and maybe alternate between curling forward and arching back

Samantha #22: "Bob...Master, please, I...ohh..."
Thought bubble #19: "Hmm, I could use this to get her to finish my work"
Samantha #23: "Tell me what you want me to do...Master..."
Player #4: "clean/sweep"

-screen fades and Samantha is sweeping with the broom
-however, the observant player will see that she'll stop sweeping if the setting is on max, or off
-the player can alternate between the other settings, and at various points when the thing is on max, she'll say...

Samantha #24: "Ohhh my god..."
Samantha #25: "Master, I can't finish sweeping like this...mmm..."
Samantha #26: "Please, Master..."

-after awhile of teasing her, she'll beg for it

Samantha #27: "Please, Master...I can't take it anymore"

-at this point you can tease her, fuck her, whatever; she'll squirt some from all the built up tension, and from the humiliation of having to sweep her own gym
-after you cum once (wherever), she'll kinda pass out a little for a few seconds from exhaustion, then she'll look at you smiling

Samantha #28: "Thank you, Master"

-At this point you can now tell her 'apartment' and you'll both go back to your apartment and have 'free sex' mode with all the toys again. But every night at 1900 she'll be at the gym and you can now play with her there. The clitoral vibe is now permanently part of your arsenal! And I would assume it'd be part of the Fast Sex mode toys as well for the other girls. Enjoy! :)

Wed May 29, 2013 3:15 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Mdritch wrote:
(...)
Extended Dark Dreams: Samantha's Story

Note: The extended story will now require a remote controlled vibrating egg either clipped or taped onto her clit. This will also require her clit being fully functional, as well as using your hand/pointer to tease her parts creating a visible and aural reaction from her. This will also require the gym now being open to a sexual encounter with her

(...)

Thought bubble #10: "This should be fun..."

-go to her on the couches in the back corner of the room, the one that's near the treadmills. She'll be in a lounging position; arms on the back of the chair like in that scene before you drug her; legs crossed
-she'll be looking at you all stern and angry like

Samantha #18: "You're on time for once. Good, now start cleaning" (she'll look angry for a few more seconds, and then turns her head and starts smiling)
Thought bubble #11: "What was that? What happened to 'Master'?"
Samantha #19: (if player doesn't start cleaning yet) "Bob, I pay you to clean, now get to it!"

-at this point the player needs to start cleaning to progress; if player starts turning on the vibrator she'll react coldly to you and the story won't go anywhere until you start cleaning
-pick up a couple of items

Thought bubble #12: "Maybe I didn't domesticate her enough?"
Thought bubble #13: "What if I...?"

-turn on the vibrator to the first level
-look in on her; if you get close she won't say anything to you

Thought bubble #14: "Hmm, nothing...maybe I should...?"

-turn it up once more, continue cleaning

Thought bubble #15: "Maybe I should look in on her"

-you go back and she'll be sitting up right now, hands on her lap; her expression is normal at this point

Samantha #20: "I...I think there's more cleaning to be done..."
Thought bubble #15: "She seems a little tense..."

-walk away and pick up and throw another item

Thought bubble #16: "There's two more settings on this thing..."

-Turn it up again and go back to her; on the way over you'll hear her moaning a little
-This time her legs are a little open and she'll look up at you with that 'pleading' look and there's a bit of sweat on her face and body

Thought bubble #17: "I think I'm getting a reaction"
Samantha #21: "I think there's sweeping to be done...mmm..."
Thought bubble #18: "Maybe she should do the sweeping?" (turn it up to max)

-if the animations provide it, she'll start moaning and shaking a little, and maybe alternate between curling forward and arching back

Samantha #22: "Bob...Master, please, I...ohh..."
Thought bubble #19: "Hmm, I could use this to get her to finish my work"
Samantha #23: "Tell me what you want me to do...Master..."
Player #4: "clean/sweep"

-screen fades and Samantha is sweeping with the broom
-however, the observant player will see that she'll stop sweeping if the setting is on max, or off
-the player can alternate between the other settings, and at various points when the thing is on max, she'll say...

Samantha #24: "Ohhh my god..."
Samantha #25: "Master, I can't finish sweeping like this...mmm..."
Samantha #26: "Please, Master..."

-after awhile of teasing her, she'll beg for it

Samantha #27: "Please, Master...I can't take it anymore"

-at this point you can tease her, fuck her, whatever; she'll squirt some from all the built up tension, and from the humiliation of having to sweep her own gym
-after you cum once (wherever), she'll kinda pass out a little for a few seconds from exhaustion, then she'll look at you smiling

Samantha #28: "Thank you, Master"

-At this point you can now tell her 'apartment' and you'll both go back to your apartment and have 'free sex' mode with all the toys again. But every night at 1900 she'll be at the gym and you can now play with her there. The clitoral vibe is now permanently part of your arsenal! And I would assume it'd be part of the Fast Sex mode toys as well for the other girls. Enjoy! :)

I think for this part, the inclusion of panties, hotpants or (short) leggings could be of use, otherwise the vibrator egg would slip out of her, especially when Sam is well lubricated. Although I wonder whether this egg won't cause collision errors since I read a few posts where vibrators got stuck in the wrong place and made the game crash.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:58 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Definitely would need something to leave egg on/in for sure! Maybe a harness of some sort like I suggested, or something else that can be worn as you suggested. Would definitely want to see something like this in the game at some point.

Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

Just noticed that it would fit perfectly if her panties would damp due to her arousal. :)

Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:36 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

I really like these additions to both stories, well written and very creative. Good job Mdritch!

Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:40 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Hey, thanks for the vote of confidence you two! When modding is out hopefully parts of these stories make it into the game ~nodnods~

Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next