View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 I'm not saying it's aliens 
Rank 9
Rank 9

Nah, it's totally aliens! This story/game mode would be like a bonus mode type thing. You take on the role of aliens on a ship or a sentient alien craft and have the option to abduct the girls you've unlocked so far in the city or rather just any girl you have the mod files for or story that they are in. (if multiple girls will be a game dynamic then multiple abductions) Lots of opportunity for campy cinema alien stuff.

The story would incorporate some of the more extreme hentai fetishes in an experimental alien lab environment. The ship props would be restraining tables, tools and variations on toys (the same old earth toys would be out of place), sex robots, a big clear liquid filled float chamber to put girls in, and either a breeding machine or hive queen type monster (or both) that does breast expansion (possibly lactation play using the fluid physics), fluid and egg implanting with belly expansion. With multiple girls, the possibility of crossing features (perhaps some futanari mutation?) There can be some type of hormone treatments or injections that can change looks and how subjects reacts to being probed and molested, a sedative that makes the girl paralyzed or comatose but still have the option to have facial expressions. I don't know how people feel about implanting, impregnation and birthing but the result in my mind, or finale, would be the girl giving birth to or "laying" random experiments. Perhaps a common result would be a copy of the tentacle monster from tentacle dreams story and perhaps to add variation a bug/face hugger like creature. But if you are lucky she will birth/hatch a procgen, alien futanari that can be used either as a subject or a tool to further experiment on the girls. "Fluid samples" and mixtures of such would be a means to power the ships props as well as a means of genetic variables during breeding, or some type of fun and erotic alchemy that produces many variant results would be interesting and add replay. Overall a very sandboxy/experimental situation rather than a strict story line. Something you can spend a bit of time in and get some different results with different girls. Then drop them back off into the world where any compatible changes you made to the abductee will show up in the other story lines as long as it doesn't break the story.

I don't know if it's something the xmoon team could or would make but I'm getting pretty pumped about modding and hope there is enough open ended access to the game system and game dynamics for this kinda thing to be created by the community modders and I'd love to try making it myself if the modding tools allow.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:12 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Me likes. 8-)

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:38 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

Well... we ARE getting a tentacle story...

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:47 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Interesting...
Something like this? :twisted:

Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:12 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

TheMohawkNinja wrote:
Well... we ARE getting a tentacle story...

Yup, that's why I was thinking about the tentacle monster as reusable content... I mean it would be more interesting if it became popular enough to reuse or actually functioned like I had in mind.

XENOMORTIS wrote:
Interesting...
Something like this? :twisted:

Something like that for the restraining chair but some better tech for the restraints. I think keeping most things to hand based tools might be easier to develop, but I dunno what the next engine's modding features will bring. In my mind I see jointed robot arms instead of segmented robo-tentacles. This sorta looks Steam Punk, "Heavy Metal", and Guro. I do like this style but it wasn't the style I had in mind. I was thinking of a higher tech, smooth and clean look.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:21 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

guymanyo wrote:
Something like that for the restraining chair but some better tech for the restraints. I think keeping most things to hand based tools might be easier to develop, but I dunno what the next engine's modding features will bring. In my mind I see jointed robot arms instead of segmented robo-tentacles. This sorta looks Steam Punk, "Heavy Metal", and Guro. I do like this style but it wasn't the style I had in mind. I was thinking of a higher tech, smooth and clean look.

So the style that you're talking about is more like the movie Oblivion... Sounds awesome!

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:56 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

XENOMORTIS wrote:
guymanyo wrote:

So the style that you're talking about is more like the movie Oblivion... Sounds awesome!

Yes, more like Oblivion but probably not as well lit. I'm handy with Photoshop and Blender enough to want to make some concept art to go with my ideas but I'm up to my balls... my eye balls... in day job and game dev/scoring music fun, not to mention hobby projects to keep the devil away.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:10 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

Like it.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:57 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

+1

Anything that gives more options for the dungeon is great in my book anyways.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]