View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 On a road bar, at night... 
Rank 11
Rank 11

So let me be clear, this is just a story and nothing's meant to be real. I would never imagine doing this in real life, of course.
I will make another episode if you like this one!

I will also try to mod it into the game once the modding implementation is easy enough.

First episode
-----------------------------------------------------------

You're a lone truck driver and you definitely don't have a lot of action in your life. To say the least : your apartement is your truck. Over the years you have successfully worked something out of your "cockpit".

This is a long night and you have been driving for more than 9 hours already. It's midnight, and you see a road bar with a motel right in front of it, not far away. You say to yourself: I should stop now and take the wheel back tomorrow, after some beers and a good sleep.

You park in the trucks' parking lot and get down of your vehicle. [Actual gameplay starts here]

While you're standing up, searching for your wallet in the cabin, you hear laughs coming from the bar: seems like there's teens enjoying themselves tonight. At least there will be some ambient noise for you to drink your beer! Wallet in hand, you enter the bar and go to the barman. You were right, there's teens here. A few guys, a few more girls. You ask the barman if there's room in the hotel; he says yes and tells you that one room costs $60. You give him the money, asks for a beer and sit at the bar.

You give another look to the inside. The bar looks exactly like what you see in the films. A non-so-welcoming establishment with shitty drinks where customers are nothing but lonely men, just like you. Except that tonight, there's those kids. Judging by their drinks and the look on their faces, they are barely legal. You think about how you would have told back this story to your non-existant child, if you had a woman in your life. A loner is a loner. A few working girls sometimes, but you aren't really the seductive type.
The bartender gives you a beer and a key to your room. "It's the 21. You can stay in until in the morning". Well, you are not planning to stay anyway, you still have a long road to go and a shitty boss to satisfy.

You look more in depth at the kids. Three douchebags rocking their muscles and five girls who barely have anything as pants. One of them lures your eyes, being prettier than the others. She has blond hair and dark eyebrows, one of these combinations that you love. She's kinda normal, not skinny, not fatty. She seems to have pretty small tits, although she doesn't show them as much as their friends, so you can't tell for sure. She's wearing one of those university-like small top which let you see her pierced belly button along with some jean shorts and converse shoes. You wonder what kind of underwear she has under this. Maybe some fancy stuff? Or perhaps something more "schoolgirl"?
She definitely look like the clever one. The one they think she can handle herself alone. So they would never worry if she wasn't here for a few hours.

(That's Emily Wickersham for the record)

And here you are, having perverts thoughts again. Just go take a piss, maybe they will be out when you come back, and you'll be able to think of something else. [So now you can have tutorial actions about peeing and cumming]

Back in the bar after this, you see that the teens are still there. What's this? Oh, you can try to hide it, but yes, you are having a boner right now. This blond teen you saw earlier is still here, laughing and drinking more and more. You start to think about how you'd love to take her right now.

You go back to the bar and order another beer, as the first one is almost finished. You drink it to the half and decides it's time to go. You look a last time towards the teen girl and go outside.

One hour later, you're at the window of your hotel room, looking towards the bar, drinking another beer you found under the bed, alongside some chloroform. Seems that the room had some other use than sleeping. You turn back and check out the room: it's your regular hotel room, again, like the ones you see in the movies. As you look at the bed, you can't help but imagine this blond teen on it, sleeping, at your mercy.

You hear noises outside, so you go back at the window. That's the teens! Looks like they're out. Most of them are wasted but they still end up in their cars. You search for yours and see her near the entrance of the bar, talking with one of her friends. What a chance! Maybe you could find some kind of trick to get her to be alone with you?

You try to leave the room discreetly and walk down the stairs. You make it look like you're coming from the car park. You'll say something like you need someone to start your car. You look back at her: she left her friend and is coming towards you. You walk in her direction.

"Hey!" you say. She just go on walking. She seems a bit wasted.
"Hey! I need help." you start again.
"Huh? Oh, sorry, I didn't hear you."
"I'm sorry to bother you, but I need help with my car."
"Hmm... I'm sorry I have to go home."
"Please... I have two kids waiting at home, I just need a few seconds of your time."
"Huhhh... Alright, I guess..."
"Thanks! This way."

She starts to follow you as you walk back to the car park, trying to know what to do now given you have no car. Maybe you'll just knock her down and get her in your room? But you remember the chloroform you found in your room. You search your pocket and try to open the med to make it ready.
You come by a car and ask her to open the door. As she goes to it, you quickly grab the chloroform and put some on your shirt, then go behind her and put it on her face. She fights, tries to scream. Quickly, she looses consciousness and fall to the ground. Time to go back to your room!

Now you realize that the fact that there's literally no one around here is a hell of an advantage in your situation. You manage to bring her into your room and put her on the bed. You look at your job: she's laying there, sleeping. She's even prettier now that you can do what you want with her.

You slowly put your hands under her shirt and feel her body. You feel the hotness of it and starts to gently grope her small tits, while you kiss her lips. You keep groping her tits with a hand and try to put the other one into her shorts. You can feel her shaved pussy under your fingers and gently caress her.
You take off her shirt, discovering her fancy bra, that you quickly take off too, uncovering her small breasts. You kiss them, gently biting them and circling them with your tongue. They taste lovely, but it's time to undress her completely. You open her shorts and take it off, taking off a bit her panties, uncovering a small part of her lovely pussy. You lick it and finish taking it off.

You go on licking her pussy and groping her tits, making your penis go bigger every second. You feel like it's so hard that it could pierce through your pants. You get up and take them off, letting your big dick free, and wondering if that will even fit into her. You go back at her and start to caress her clitoris with your sex. You spit on it and finally, you penetrate her vagina. She's as tight as you expected her to be. You go on and on and accidentally put it in her ass. At first you go back into her pussy but then, you want to try her anus a bit more... You spit on it and enlarge it with your fingers. You put your sex in it and start fucking her in the ass. That's even tighter than her pussy!

As you're fucking her, you feel that's she's starting to wake up. Finally she wakes up conscious, understands that you're raping her.

"What the fuck are you doing?! Stop it!"

But you pound her anus even harder.

"Aaah no! Stop it, it hurts!"
"I'm sure you like it"
"Fucking pervert, stop it! Why can't I move?!"
"Wild guess : alcohol and drugs?"
"Fuck you! Let me go!"

She doesn't even understands that she arouses you even more by screaming. You grab some scissors lying around.

"Shut up now or I'll cut you. I fucked you while you were asleep, I'm pretty sure that I can do it if you're dead."

Now she's crying. "Please... Don't kill me, please..."

"I'll let you go, eventually."

And you go on pounding her ass as she goes on crying motionless. Eventually, she says "P-p-please... Don't cum inside...". There was nothing more to say to make you cum inside. You pound her one last time and cum at the deepest of her ass, unleashing all the cum you were stocking up on these last days.

"What... No... You came inside me..." she says crying and sobbing.

[So this is basically the end of this episode. Gameplay talking, this is the part where you can do whatever you want. She can move again so you can ask her to do different positions and she's in a depressed mood, sometimes sobbing. Take her to the shower and give her a golden one. Lay her in front of the window, open the drapes and fuck her doggiestyle if you're into voyeurism. Whatever gives you the boner.]

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:41 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

i like it :D

Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:30 pm
Rank 11
Rank 11

Thanks I thought about it last night!

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:08 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@spsps18 could you post more have more of those storys /proposal s ? :D