View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 So I just watched American Pie... 
Rank 6
Rank 6

One of my favorite movies, haven't watched it in a while and it gave me an idea for a storyline. It's almost a copy of the scene from the movie, but here we go.

We are a high school (or collage) student and there's an important exam coming up. We would have to study at home about something, or just study the answers if that would be too tedious for a game, or we could have an option of finding a way to cheat and get the answers or be awesome and just study. The day of the exam we would have to answer several questions by marking the correct answer A, B, C, or D. We would have to get A grade, and after we would get it, the next day a hot girl would ask us if we can help her study. Now it would be just like in American Pie, we are at our house, she would have to change, we would get out of the bedroom, and after we walk in, there she is masturbating in our bed. :)

Maybe there could be an optional path of us failing the exam (D or F). The next day a teacher would ask us if we want private lessons with her. We could accept, and here I'm not sure how exactly but we would study at our home with our teacher and we would find a way to do some sexy times with her. Then, several days later there would be another exam on the same or different subject and it would be just like the rest of the main storyline.

Edit: After sexy times with the teacher, she would give us the answers.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:27 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Making the sexy time with the hot oversexed teacher (Monica model, with a more teacher appropriate clothing, but not TOO appropriate, she is the oversexed teacher after all.) would be fine in either the classroom (aka like Tiffany's scene) or in the Teacher's office (slight redress of Monica's office from her normal scene).

My only dilemma would be which road to take it. The naughty teacher seduces the horny student...
Or slightly more rape-y version: the horny student decides to "teach" the teacher a lesson (like Samantha's scene) for failing him. Much spanking and nipple clamping ensues.

Wow, I may be watching too much hentai, cause the rape-y option sounds like more fun right now... :D

Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:22 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

Yeah, good point about making the private lesson in school.

And personally, I'm more of a fan of the girl having hots for me and stuff, so I would vote for that kind of route, of course with us working for it, so it wouldn't be that easy to have sexy times with a hot oversexed teacher. ;) Student "teaching" the teacher a lesson is also cool, but it's to evil for me, I'm still feeling guilty for doing that to Samantha haha. :lol:

Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:00 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

Patryk wrote:
We are a high school (or collage) student and there's an important exam coming up...
...We would have to get A grade, and after we would get it, the next day a hot girl would ask us if we can help her study. Now it would be just like in American Pie, we are at our house, she would have to change, we would get out of the bedroom, and after we walk in, there she is masturbating in our bed. :)

To get some more out of it, she might only be ready to do some easy stuff on this "first date" - letting you watch her masturbating and/or help her by taking the vibrator in your hands.. to get more, you'd have to teach her real good, so on the next test she gets at least a B. As payment for being such a good teacher, she'd be ready to suck your dick and let you fuck her...

Patryk wrote:
Maybe there could be an optional path of us failing the exam (D or F). The next day a teacher would ask us if we want private lessons with her. We could accept, and here I'm not sure how exactly but we would study at our home with our teacher and we would find a way to do some sexy times with her. Then, several days later there would be another exam on the same or different subject and it would be just like the rest of the main storyline.

Edit: After sexy times with the teacher, she would give us the answers.

Let it happen at school - classroom - and make her the bitchy kind. To get the answers for the test out of her, you'd have to really satisfy her (and the settings in the appropriate .dat files would make sure, that this wouldn't be an easy task...). No cock sucking, no fucking, at least not, until you managed to get her off with the toys first.

Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:46 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

T0mcat wrote:
To get some more out of it, she might only be ready to do some easy stuff on this "first date" - letting you watch her masturbating and/or help her by taking the vibrator in your hands.. to get more, you'd have to teach her real good, so on the next test she gets at least a B. As payment for being such a good teacher, she'd be ready to suck your dick and let you fuck her...

I think it is really nice idea with "teaching" the girl first, and then after she gets a good grade we'll get a blowjob and sex as a reward.

T0mcat wrote:
Let it happen at school - classroom - and make her the bitchy kind. To get the answers for the test out of her, you'd have to really satisfy her (and the settings in the appropriate .dat files would make sure, that this wouldn't be an easy task...). No cock sucking, no fucking, at least not, until you managed to get her off with the toys first.

Yep, already agreed it would be a better idea to have private lessons in school, and also it's a good idea that to get the test answers we would have to satisfy her, and only after that she would suck us off or something. :D

Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]