View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:16 pm



Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
 [MOD PACK] Dungeon Ex 1.2.1 07.03.2016 
Author Message
Rank 1
Rank 1

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:57 am
Posts: 2
Hello!
I understand very poorly in English, so I apologize for translating it through Google translator.
Firstly I wanted to convey a huge thank you to everyone who does the mod, thanks to you the abandoned game continues to develop.
Enough of flattery, now the question that torments for a long time.
How to make it so that girls would not look at me? This really hinders, teams like "do no look at me" do not work.


Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:07 am
Profile
Rank 16
Rank 16

Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:37 pm
Posts: 467
Lupusman566 wrote:
Can someone provide me a list with all working commands?


The ones i know off is from here http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index. ... x_gameplay


Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:35 am
Profile
Rank 1
Rank 1

Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:09 pm
Posts: 2
skidrow wrote:
Lupusman566 wrote:
Can someone provide me a list with all working commands?


The ones i know off is from here http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index. ... x_gameplay

Yeah, I know about the wiki page, but I was thinking of the commands which is added with the mod.


Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:42 am
Profile
Rank 1
Rank 1

Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:57 am
Posts: 2
Lupusman566 wrote:
skidrow wrote:
Lupusman566 wrote:
Can someone provide me a list with all working commands?


The ones i know off is from here http://wiki.xmoonproductions.org/index. ... x_gameplay

Yeah, I know about the wiki page, but I was thinking of the commands which is added with the mod.


Here, take this from Love Party v0.5 https://mega.nz/#!bVhjABiC!KTonHFUt4FK-fGlD2aUkKq25o3t992fM_hXalHuwPKg there are more teams, almost all work (maybe even all). + more team "get in task rape"


Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:06 am
Profile
Rank 2
Rank 2

Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 8:20 pm
Posts: 4
New Commands wrote:
get in pose chains
get in pose chains back
get in pose machine
get in pose buttback
get in pose blowjob (only Monica)
get in pose lay down (only Monica)
get in pose squat
get in pose kneelquad
get in pose fuck her
get in pose stroke head (only Monica)
get in pose masturbation
get in pose crawl fuck
get in pose bridge
get in pose pelvis
get in pose hands

to get up say - stop
--------------------------
If you want to use one of poses during rape task you should command first:

get in task rape

then next:

get in pose yourchoice

to stop command:

stop



So i use it exactly the way it is described. "Get into task rape" first. Character falls down. After it is add "get in pose fuck her" for instance. She lies on the floor. When inserting the penis the character starts moving away over the floor
How do you stabilize them during sex acts?


Thu May 10, 2018 10:39 am
Profile
Rank 1
Rank 1

Joined: Fri May 25, 2018 12:50 am
Posts: 1
For some reason my game keeps crashing. I replaced the start.ini file in filemaker folder, then I used the installer on my 3.5 folder. When I start the game I see the mod screen immediately, and can click either "Choose" or "Cancel", no matter what of those I click, the game crashes afterwards. What exactly am I doing wrong?

Edit: Fixed


Fri May 25, 2018 12:59 am
Profile
Rank 6
Rank 6

Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 5:36 pm
Posts: 24
Hello everyone! New user here. Idk if I’m posting in the right place or not but I hope someone can help me...ok so I’ll start by saying I have a brand new HP laptop, when playing fast sex, I can only cum once and then can’t see anything else (cum, pee, and the other fluids) I CAN see saliva from blowjobs but that’s it (running Windows 7 as ive seen recommended) I also have the “newest mod pack” downled but from every post I’ve read I can’t put together how to get it to work (making new character or animations) I hope someone can help. Thank you in advance! :)


Thu May 31, 2018 6:11 pm
Profile
Rank 9
Rank 9

Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 50
D1ESEL_614 wrote:
Hello everyone! New user here. Idk if I’m posting in the right place or not but I hope someone can help me...ok so I’ll start by saying I have a brand new HP laptop, when playing fast sex, I can only cum once and then can’t see anything else (cum, pee, and the other fluids) I CAN see saliva from blowjobs but that’s it (running Windows 7 as ive seen recommended) I also have the “newest mod pack” downled but from every post I’ve read I can’t put together how to get it to work (making new character or animations) I hope someone can help. Thank you in advance! :)


Easy fix: Go to the install directory for XstoryPlayer (Typically: C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Local\X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5), and locate the "x64" folder. Simply rename that folder to "x32", then start up XStoryPlayer, and the issue should be resolved.


Thu May 31, 2018 7:02 pm
Profile
Rank 6
Rank 6

Joined: Thu May 31, 2018 5:36 pm
Posts: 24
CruzCoda wrote:
D1ESEL_614 wrote:
Hello everyone! New user here. Idk if I’m posting in the right place or not but I hope someone can help me...ok so I’ll start by saying I have a brand new HP laptop, when playing fast sex, I can only cum once and then can’t see anything else (cum, pee, and the other fluids) I CAN see saliva from blowjobs but that’s it (running Windows 7 as ive seen recommended) I also have the “newest mod pack” downled but from every post I’ve read I can’t put together how to get it to work (making new character or animations) I hope someone can help. Thank you in advance! :)


Easy fix: Go to the install directory for XstoryPlayer (Typically: C:\Users\"USERNAME"\AppData\Local\X Moon Productions\XStoryPlayer 3.5), and locate the "x64" folder. Simply rename that folder to "x32", then start up XStoryPlayer, and the issue should be resolved.




I sure appreciate the quick reply Cruz!! Thanks, I’ll give it a shot...hey btw from the other forums I’ve read I seen where they supposedly updated the liquids and and did away with the “paints”? Well I still have the paints and I have the latest update or so I thought...any info on that?


Thu May 31, 2018 8:29 pm
Profile
Rank 9
Rank 9

Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 10:44 am
Posts: 50
D1ESEL_614 wrote:
I sure appreciate the quick reply Cruz!! Thanks, I’ll give it a shot...hey btw from the other forums I’ve read I seen where they supposedly updated the liquids and and did away with the “paints”? Well I still have the paints and I have the latest update or so I thought...any info on that?


If you are using any of the Fast Sex mods, and possibly any of the story mods, the mod authors can and do turn those back on. The option to have the 'paints' is still available in the base pack files themselves, they are simply turned off.


Thu May 31, 2018 8:55 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by X-Moon Productions.