View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 projector remote 
Rank 3
Rank 3

Is there a way to mod it where I can press a button to change what's on the projector without physically holding it?

Or to always have the remote in the inventory so I can press a button to access it without picking it up?

Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:38 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

I imagine, with a bit of scripting, it should be doable to make it possible to type in the number of a TV channel into the text field you're normally using to tell girls what you want them to do.
...so, typing 1,2,3,...,100 would make the projector switch to that particular slide/movie, and typing ">" or "<", would be for next and previous channels.
The problem with multiple TV/projector screens, could be solved by using some other key code to switch which one you will be controling from that moment on, like typing "tv", would switch the control to the only TV in scene, "tv2" would switch to second TV (if there are at least 2), "ps2" would switch the second Projector Screen, etc., and since then you could switch channels on that screen by typing the numbers/>/<.
I know its not exactly what you want, but is would serve the purpose enough i think - especially later, if/when some basic inventory is implemented, it could be made dependant on whether you actually have the remote on you.

That being said, i do nto know how to control the projector or TV via scripting - maybe such commands are not available and we should ask for them in feature proposal thread.

Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]