View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 [MOD] Saiko's Party 0.8 (2015-03-12) - 3.0 Mod Abandoned 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Inquisitor wrote:
Blu3 wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:
Interesting ideas you've got there, KBK_XMC. Maybe you should post a general question (topic) about this in the Modding forum? xpadmin has lots to do and may miss your post in this thread. :)

@Blu3: Thanks again for all your work on this brilliant mod! I have a couple of questions:
  1. Would it be possible for you to relax the collision boundary a little bit more, so that it would be possible to get a little closer? I know that there is a no collision mod, but it is almost too much freedom and leads to some weird situations, so that's not what I'm after.
  2. Would it be possible to make the "fuck the pole" work without the pole? It would be interesting to try to penetrate her with other items with her moving up and down - maybe even get her to do it on the bed to allow for a better view? :P

Thanks again for your sweet comment :D
1 / I'll look at it, it may be possible
2 / same if I find something it will be there in 0.8 (placing girls on bed is difficult but I'll find a way to do pole without pole :mrgreen: )

Thanks for looking into it! btw I forgot to mention that the new positions in 0.8 are so cool, especially the sitspread and masturbate. I hope that you plan to add the masturbate to Saiko? It's actually in the direction I had in mind with the "fuck the pole" suggestion - I just had not tried it because I prefer Saiko. ;)

Please tell me when will the [MOD] Saiko's Party 0.8? And then at the beginning of each Saiko and Monica bump into each other and everything around just simply scatters the room ...

Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:44 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

You have to call them by name or they will do the same command at the same time and it will lead to weird situations.
Press enter
Saiko
Press enter
Orgasm
Press enter

Press enter
Monica
Press enter
Masturbate
Press enter

... and so on.

Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:14 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

What file do I have to edit so that when I tell them to get into the stocks, they go right into the position and not bother finding the stocks.

HOW TO START MODDING

Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:11 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

T0mcat wrote:

My native language is german, so I can't be 100% sure my edits are absolutely correct either ;)
I removed some typos, changed those " !" and " ?" into "!" and "?" and changed a few wordings that seemed weird to me. Might be, that I have been a bit generous with commas, though...

Have a look and if they seem ok, just add them to the next version.

Nice edits, I really appreciate it, they will be included in 0.8 and I'll add you to the thank you list :mrgreen:

Inquisitor wrote:
Thanks for looking into it! btw I forgot to mention that the new positions in 0.8 are so cool, especially the sitspread and masturbate. I hope that you plan to add the masturbate to Saiko? It's actually in the direction I had in mind with the "fuck the pole" suggestion - I just had not tried it because I prefer Saiko. ;)

Unfortunately these poses are included in characters directly and I can't add them to a character who don't have them :cry: I'm not experienced with maya maybe someone will do it and accept to let me use them in the mod :)

STRIKER777 wrote:
Please tell me when will the [MOD] Saiko's Party 0.8? And then at the beginning of each Saiko and Monica bump into each other and everything around just simply scatters the room ...

I will surely release it on saturday or sunday, I can only spend some time on it every two weeks
But if you are refering to the problem that saiko had on first post on page 9 I suspect it to come from not using the last beta patch ?
If you are talking about colliding while using pose the solution Inquisitor proposed should solve it:D

Pickled Cow wrote:
What file do I have to edit so that when I tell them to get into the stocks, they go right into the position and not bother finding the stocks.

If you want them to go closer to the stocks they are waypoints added in pack\pack_name\init\stories\dungeon\scenes\room3b.dat, look for SWP1
If you want the girl to take the pose correctly you need to edit pack\pack_name\init\std\base\char\char_base.dat look for :
You can edit these springs 1.0 is the "fixed" value and 0.0 is totally relaxed/free

pose_type[101]
{
type = KNEEL;
id = 1;
name = "*stockspose_0";

spring_x = 0.0; // tranlsation
spring_r = 0.0; // rotation
spring_q = 0.6; // keep pose shape

spring_hx = 0.0; // hands translation
spring_fx = 0.0; // feet translation

fade_in = 1.5;

damp = 3;
}

If the pose is the problem I may had something to keep the pose for a certain amount of time then relax ?

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:07 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Blu3 wrote:
Pickled Cow wrote:

If you want them to go closer to the stocks they are waypoints added in pack\pack_name\init\stories\dungeon\scenes\room3b.dat, look for SWP1
If you want the girl to take the pose correctly you need to edit pack\pack_name\init\std\base\char\char_base.dat look for :
You can edit these springs 1.0 is the "fixed" value and 0.0 is totally relaxed/free

pose_type[101]
{
type = KNEEL;
id = 1;
name = "*stockspose_0";

spring_x = 0.0; // tranlsation
spring_r = 0.0; // rotation
spring_q = 0.6; // keep pose shape

spring_hx = 0.0; // hands translation
spring_fx = 0.0; // feet translation

fade_in = 1.5;

damp = 3;
}

If the pose is the problem I may had something to keep the pose for a certain amount of time then relax ?

I just want them to take the stocks pose. I don't care if they fall over.

HOW TO START MODDING

Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:00 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

Pickled Cow wrote:
I just want them to take the stocks pose. I don't care if they fall over.

Try editing pack\pack_name\init\std\template\char\brain\code\run\stocks0_state.dat

look for :

Code:
  [START_STOCKS]
  {
    // Start stocks task
    loc.tp.mood     = get_task_mood();
    loc.tp.waypoint = state.dyn.me.do.waypoint;
    loc.tp.exact    = 2;
    loc.tp.par      = state.dyn.me.do.par;

start_task_stocks(loc.tp);

replace state.dyn.me.do.waypoint like this :

loc.tp.waypoint = "";

so they should immediatly take the stocks pose (if the stocks are open) I will make a freestocks pose in 0.8, I will also make the stocks open by default

Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:13 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

0.8 is up :mrgreen:

As always feel free to add your comments / critics and suggestions :D

I'll try to include them in the next release (if I can do it :lol: )

Have fun :mrgreen:

I added a command list in the readme (now in pdf)

Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:10 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Excellent!!!

Blu...u are "Da Man!!!"

Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:16 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

AWESOME new release! Thank you so much. I'm very impressed with a the great stuff you've managed to add, but I'm a little disappointed in the masturbate pose stopping when touched. Could you make an alternative that worked like in 0.7?

Thanks again for all the work you've put into this!

Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:47 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

Blu3 wrote:
As always feel free to add your comments / critics and suggestions :D

some minor stuff...

Monica often ends up with her ass on the floor, instead of on the bed, when ordered to masturbate.
Monica sometimes slips off the bed, when ordered to sit on the bed
Maybe you'd check the last waypoint for those commands again for her?

Vibrators - the black/silver ones - seem to be broken in lay on bed/orgasm/freeorgasm. Arousal of the girls isn't going higher when penetrated by those vibrators, it seems...
At least in freeorgasm after 10 minutes of diddling around with a vibrator in Monica's pussy nothing happened, but as soon as she got the dick she came in less than a minute ;)
Could it be, that by adding a second vibrator into the game you messed up some code that needs a special name for the vibrator prop? 'cause the girls alsways say "Hey, use the vibrator" when I try to stick the vibrator into them... like they don't see the vibrator as a vibrator anymore ;)

Checking for more tonight...

Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next