View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 [MOD UPGRADE] Cellar Scene 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Can you maybe post a vid on how you are supposed to get her into the new device? I've been trying everything I can think of and there's just no way I can get her locked in there. I can't even get as much as a single hand locked inside.
I managed to move the thing and even get it to lay on the ground (making at least small progress getting her positioned) but overall it's just extremely frustrating. There must be something I am missing in terms of effectively controlling her I am sure.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:49 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Argh, just spent like half an houre trying to get a girl onto the table thing.
GOD DAMMIT! im guna smash somethng BRB
*crash*
K i'm done.

We need a rag-doll command or something!
I know you can make her rag-doll by knocking her out but I cant seem to pull it off in EX!

I love the design of the table maybe lock's for the slider's (she seems to be able to wiggle them open)
And is possible lock it to the floor? (more weight?)
And maybe a lock for the tilting?

ARGH i love it but i just cant use it!

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:59 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

b00marrows wrote:
Argh, just spent like half an houre trying to get a girl onto the table thing.
GOD DAMMIT! im guna smash somethng BRB
*crash*
K i'm done.

We need a rag-doll command or something!
I know you can make her rag-doll by knocking her out but I cant seem to pull it off in EX!

I love the design of the table maybe lock's for the slider's (she seems to be able to wiggle them open)
And is possible lock it to the floor? (more weight?)
And maybe a lock for the tilting?

ARGH i love it but i just cant use it!

There's a ragdoll command: 'relax'
She'll drop to the ground in a heap though and I don't really find that it helps at all...

Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:25 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

sonic_chris wrote:
She'll drop to the ground in a heap though and I don't really find that it helps at all...

I FREAKING KNEW IT!
just makes me more annoyed!

How was I meant to know that?

Anyway, it should be easier than attempting to force a pose into the table.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:02 pm
Rank 14
Rank 14

Well, i thought it was a good idea to make the device movable. I see its not.^^ I will release an update with a pose and a fixed to floor device as soon as xpadmin makes complex dynamic objects controllable with the remote control.
The cylinder which moves the device up and down should be controlable which is not possible atm.
As soon as the controlables feature is in, ill also make the locks controlled by a button near the lock. This should help keep them in place.^^

Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:00 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

b00marrows wrote:
sonic_chris wrote:

I FREAKING KNEW IT!
just makes me more annoyed!

How was I meant to know that?

Anyway, it should be easier than attempting to force a pose into the table.

It isn't a feature of the game itself yet, but it is a feature of dungeon ex modpack. its in the changelog and probably on the page as well.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:31 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

Nautica wrote:
It isn't a feature of the game itself yet, but it is a feature of dungeon ex modpack. its in the changelog and probably on the page as well.

Just took a look, cant find it in EX's OP or change log.

rezzabae wrote:
Well, i thought it was a good idea to make the device movable. I see its not.^^ I will release an update with a pose and a fixed to floor device as soon as xpadmin makes complex dynamic objects controllable with the remote control.
The cylinder which moves the device up and down should be controlable which is not possible atm.
As soon as the controlables feature is in, ill also make the locks controlled by a button near the lock. This should help keep them in place.^^

Sounds great!

Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:40 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

b00marrows wrote:
Nautica wrote:

Just took a look, cant find it in EX's OP or change log.

My mistake, Your right, its actually part of Creepy's dungeon, which is part of the dungeon ex modpack

Here viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3492

Some another useful command in there, saying the individual girls names to control them separately.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:31 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

rezzabae wrote:

Don't know if I'm asking too much, but if you do an update to this machine, can you make it possible to move that St. Andrew's Cross further than just to a horizontal position? It would be so great to have a girl hanging head-down on that cross...

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:30 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

rezzabae wrote:

I disagree, I think having this object movable is handy in some cases (like putting them over the pole). It would be nice if you could lock location and height, but otherwise I don't see an issue with it moving around too much. You can always use a plank to push it where you need it easily. I'm all about the freedom of choices :)

Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next