View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 What's you favorite Mod/Mods 
Rank 10
Rank 10

Surprised I haven't seen a thread like this.

What is everyone's favorite mod? I have tested and use a lot of the Mods for 3.5 and I am just curious what are everyone's favorites. I am hoping maybe someone will mention a mod that I haven't seen or tried yet.

Thank you to all of the modders who have taken a great game and improved on it.

Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:43 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

256 views and no responses?

Thu May 05, 2016 1:26 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

I like the mod with the naked girls in it...

Thu May 05, 2016 4:59 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Meem, I agree. Love Party is a great mod. And I actually DL'd tentacle dreams mod without reading that it wasn't for 3.5 about a month ago and was very sad to realize it wasn't compatible. Would love to play back through certain scenes with that mod.

Sat May 07, 2016 2:36 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

The game isn't really built for moding just yet, it takes a lot of work and a fair bit of know how to be able to do fairly simple changes, so as a result there isn't a lot of mods available. Scan through the first few pages of mods and you'll see just about every mod that can be used. The game is still essentially in early alpha, with a lot of potential.

I'm pretty sure they are going to make XSP 4 bigger, more mod friendly, and hopefully more user friendly. I think a lot of the people are waiting for that.

Sat May 07, 2016 10:15 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Pog, yeah I get that vibe as well. I am definitely no newbie to this forum and its mods. My game currently has about 4-5 active fast sex mods that I use. I just thought this would be an easy way for people to discuss which were their faves and see what people have to say about them.

I am very excited for the new stuff coming in the future, but I know it won't be for a long time. I wish they had a better way of keeping us up to date with progress, but I know they are a small company and very busy.

Sat May 07, 2016 8:13 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

my favorite have been the little story mods that Eskarn and the Devs put out
new ways to fuck are fine but the stories putting a reason to that makes it much more fun for me, especially if it takes on the sneaky tone of the 2.5 stories

Tue May 17, 2016 1:16 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

See that is the one thing I haven't tried yet for 2 reasons.

I haven't seen any 3.5 story mods yet

I don't know how to download and install the story mods

Wed May 18, 2016 12:28 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

cjbball00 wrote:
See that is the one thing I haven't tried yet for 2 reasons.

I haven't seen any 3.5 story mods yet

I don't know how to download and install the story mods

And I think there won´t be any story mods for 3.5 it takes a lot of work to get them running and functioning in the current engine state... and it is not sure if they work with 4.0 so it would be a waste of time to create one that maybe comes out a couple weeks before the next release or in the worst case after the new release.

So for example like @Eskarn said... he will continue to craft on his story mod as soon as the new release is out...because now it would be a 15fps expirience tops

You can read the thread here : viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4493

So I suggest stay patient.... and keep it cool. :D

Wed May 18, 2016 6:57 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Iv been having some major net problems of late (max of 60kb/s when it decides to work) but i think i have found a way to streamline character animation or it might fail epic style
But i don't know until im able to try, Either way im going to add in a male character and make a short story at some point
Then when version 4 comes out i will try to do the rpg mod again

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Wed May 18, 2016 1:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next