View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 [MOD] Dungeon Rape v.1.0 
Rank 7
Rank 7

Can anyone help? I have this downloaded, extracted into the Pack folder, i have 2 dungeons but appears in the game that they're both the same. I checked the files, appears i did it right, but its just normal fucking lol, no rape stuff, i even tried them both, also i have no idea how you do puppet (rape) mode

Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:23 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

D1ESEL_614 wrote:
Can anyone help? I have this downloaded, extracted into the Pack folder, i have 2 dungeons but appears in the game that they're both the same. I checked the files, appears i did it right, but its just normal fucking lol, no rape stuff, i even tried them both, also i have no idea how you do puppet (rape) mode

Did some playing around with this mod, and best results come from having the girl get in the chains, first. Then after, simply say "rape". She'll say it's a fantasy of hers, then wiggle and go limp. From there, you'll get different sounds when you penetrate her.

Edit: Confirmed that it works on both Saiko and Monica, no issues at all.

Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:18 am
Rank 7
Rank 7

CruzCoda wrote:
D1ESEL_614 wrote:

Did some playing around with this mod, and best results come from having the girl get in the chains, first. Then after, simply say "rape". She'll say it's a fantasy of hers, then wiggle and go limp. From there, you'll get different sounds when you penetrate her.

Edit: Confirmed that it works on both Saiko and Monica, no issues at all.

Thanks Cruz ill check it out...I see people saying "puppet mode" but have'nt seen any where to select that setting

**EDIT** i did exactly as you said but she never wiggled, she did go limp and acknowledged that was her fantasy but never went anywhere with it, i do have the "different blowjob (not like the original) but my guy sinks into the floor so it does'nt do me any good lol? still dont know ow people do puppet mode

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:01 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

huffie wrote:
Youplox wrote:
is there anyone who can explain me how to get this file added and to work?
I've added both folder and bin file to "filemaker" and changed start.ini to unpack it, but unsuccessfully..

No need just download this
https://mega.nz/#!1a5EWLRJ!Y_xfoRBC9H1d ... BlX7X_Id9g
And extract to correct folder

I downloaded your BIN file, what folder do I place it in for this to work? Just the PACK folder where the other BIN files are? Is that all I have to do to get this to work?

Think I got it, will try it later. I just placed the BIN in the pack folder and it appears there, I just need to play it to see how it is different than the regular dungeon to see if it worked.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:35 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

I'm extremely new to this all, first time modding this infact

I've put the .Bin file into the pack folder in the game directory, I've used file maker to unpack that .bin and I now have a folder in my packs named after the bin.

I've launched the game and clicked onto the new dungeon and chosen the girl, I click play and my game instantly crashes. What am I doing wrong? Really want to ge this working.

Tue May 21, 2019 6:17 pm
Rank 4
Rank 4

Distme wrote:

I've put the .Bin file into the pack folder in the game directory, I've used file maker to unpack that .bin and I now have a folder in my packs named after the bin.

I've launched the game and clicked onto the new dungeon and chosen the girl, I click play and my game instantly crashes. What am I doing wrong? Really want to ge this working.

straight after is crashes go to the main folder and there will be a file called trace. If you open the it should have an error code of some sort at the bottom. what does that say? I cant tell you what it means but I know this is what the next person that does know what they are talking about is going to ask you for.

Fri May 24, 2019 6:12 am
Rank 2
Rank 2

Enadiius wrote:
Distme wrote:

straight after is crashes go to the main folder and there will be a file called trace. If you open the it should have an error code of some sort at the bottom. what does that say? I cant tell you what it means but I know this is what the next person that does know what they are talking about is going to ask you for.

So I guess here's the weird part I just opened it and theres no error code. So I launched the game again did the usual and it crashed and still no error code.

Fri May 24, 2019 11:20 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

1. Check the trace.txt for the version number it should be Version: (3.5.0020) if its not you need to go into the account manager and update/redownload

2. Unpack the pack_dungeon.bin then download the mod and unzip it and place the contents into the pack_dungeon folder so they override
Code:
#define RUNTIME  "../"
#define PACKPATH "pack/pack_dungeon/"
Pack pack1
{
  unpack = true;
  file    = "[RUNTIME]pack/pack_dungeon.bin";
  outpath = "[RUNTIME]pack/";
}

3. If it still crashes i would re download the mod and start with a new unpacked dungeon
4. If it still crashes after that re download the game

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Fri May 24, 2019 2:35 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

Eskarn wrote:
1. Check the trace.txt for the version number it should be Version: (3.5.0020) if its not you need to go into the account manager and update/redownload

2. Unpack the pack_dungeon.bin then download the mod and unzip it and place the contents into the pack_dungeon folder so they override
Code:
#define RUNTIME  "../"
#define PACKPATH "pack/pack_dungeon/"
Pack pack1
{
  unpack = true;
  file    = "[RUNTIME]pack/pack_dungeon.bin";
  outpath = "[RUNTIME]pack/";
}

3. If it still crashes i would re download the mod and start with a new unpacked dungeon
4. If it still crashes after that re download the game

Oh damn okay I was on the version before. I'll update on how it goes. **EDIT** Yeah It's all good now! Thanks for all the help

Sun May 26, 2019 3:52 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

The mod works good for me in PC mode, but when I try to play it in VR mode, it works, but I have no audio... cant figure out why. I have set it to my headset, nothing, pc speakers nothing... I got it to work once but now I cant get sound at all. It works when I play PC mode, but not VR. Cant figure it out. Running Rift S with steam VR running in background.... cant find a setting that makes the sound work. Its not muted in game, I can see the sound bar in oculus menu. Anyone have any ideas?

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next