View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 [MOD] Dungeon Rape v.1.0 
Rank 16
Rank 16

STRIKER777 wrote:
Please tell me dear modders! How can I bring the girls to squirt version fashion [MOD] Dungeon Rape v.1.0?! :) Please describe in detail what it takes to do and what it needs to use ?! I tried and nothing is impossible. :( Help pozhaluystaudu very grateful !!!

Stop asking the same question over and over in the same thread!

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:37 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

burning wrote:
STRIKER777 wrote:
Please tell me dear modders! How can I bring the girls to squirt version fashion [MOD] Dungeon Rape v.1.0?! :) Please describe in detail what it takes to do and what it needs to use ?! I tried and nothing is impossible. :( Help pozhaluystaudu very grateful !!!

Stop asking the same question over and over in the same thread!

I understand that I have many times repeated. Yet as much as possible to drop off the girls squirt. After all, in the description has been written that fashion is present squirt himself, other possibilities have been described what and how to create one that is different, but relative to this here and this is not present no description how to do this. And what kind of sex toys should be used to achieve this ?! Help me please. I'm sorry for a lot of reps.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:42 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Is there a link for the standalone version?

I can't for the life of me seem to install this mod. I'm running 3.5 and have extracted the download to the pack folder.

It says to extract it to pack_dungeon but that's a .bin and is associated with notepad and doesn't "do" anything when I try to drag and drop or open it or whatever.

Do you need a pre-existing mod for this to piggy back off of?

Sorry to add to the already many posts on this subject but I've read all the "help" links on here and they are pretty confusing.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:23 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

lorddingus wrote:
Is there a link for the standalone version?

I can't for the life of me seem to install this mod. I'm running 3.5 and have extracted the download to the pack folder.

It says to extract it to pack_dungeon but that's a .bin and is associated with notepad and doesn't "do" anything when I try to drag and drop or open it or whatever.

Do you need a pre-existing mod for this to piggy back off of?

Sorry to add to the already many posts on this subject but I've read all the "help" links on here and they are pretty confusing.

You need to extract the folders from the .bin using the filemaker
http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3479

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:06 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hello, i unpacked the dungeon bin to dungeon folder and replaced the files with your dungeon rape zip, and ran the game fast sex showed dungeon rape and dungeon , when i play rape dungeon and give a command like rape anal or rape fuck the girls flop on the floor in awkward positions, was i suppose to do something different...thanks much for your work ...

Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:32 pm
Rank 2
Rank 2

I think your mod has a huge memory leak :| Every time I run it only in the Rape Dungeon about five minutes in the game freezes and uses up all my Ram, and I have 16gb running only the game.

Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:29 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

After enabling ragdoll, how can I restore things? If I say to move it stands up and fell to the floor again

Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:19 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

alex88 wrote:
After enabling ragdoll, how can I restore things? If I say to move it stands up and fell to the floor again

Same issue here , as well as the loud smack when you press to hard into them , or when during oral. To which they will 8/10 times
flip out and fly around crazy briefly only to rest in the snapped position again. Though I do believe I've already commented on this, so
forgive me if I'm rehashing.

Phantom08 wrote:
I think your mod has a huge memory leak :| Every time I run it only in the Rape Dungeon about five minutes in the game freezes and uses up all my Ram, and I have 16gb running only the game.

Hey! So dumb question , which version the game you using?
Memory leaks aren't usually mod related , as it's just using the already in game
functionality. (usually I say)

Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:15 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

m3rr wrote:
alex88 wrote:

Same issue here , as well as the loud smack when you press to hard into them , or when during oral. To which they will 8/10 times
flip out and fly around crazy briefly only to rest in the snapped position again. Though I do believe I've already commented on this, so
forgive me if I'm rehashing.

Once you trigger ragdoll mode you cant get her to stand back up she goes into a jelly state and can only wiggle around
The only way so far is to reset the scene

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:42 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

I've succeeded to gape with funnel just when the girls are in the chains, in all other ways the funnel vibrates a bit and goes outside the hole, how can you guys do that when the girl is on the floor?

Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next