View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next
 [MOD] ❤ Love Party v0.6 ❤ // 06-04-2018 \\ 
Rank 1
Rank 1

Hi all,

I've been looking at LoveParty mod and I have a question about it. When you unpack the bin file, you can see some CharacterShape.obj files.

I mean, for example, you have the file Charactershape.obj, character2shape.obj, character3shape.obj and others into the "scene\character6" folder.
I've read many times the awesome tutorials in wiki pages, but I only have info about caráctershape.obj to store the animation since this animations are encrypted with filemaker from Maya scenes.

So, why are so many files with similar size and name in the same folder for the same character?

Another question is about animations... You guys posted some mods but all of them have different positions into them. It would be great to pack all the positions in the same file, but, as I could understood about modding this game, you lose the ability to reproduce them once the maya file is encrypted into obj files. So, you need the "source" maya file to "copy" the positions. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance

Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:38 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

I have found the fix for the space ship! :P

- Unpack the pack_love_party_05.bin
- filemaker/filemaker.exe
Code:
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Defines

#define RUNTIME  "../"
#define PACKPATH "pack/pack_dungeon/"

// Unpack

// Uncomment this to unpack a pack
Pack pack1
{
  unpack = true;

file    = "[RUNTIME]pack/pack_love_party_05.bin";

outpath = "[RUNTIME]pack/";
}

- You will find the unpacked pack in pack/pack_love_party_05
- Navigate to: pack/pack_love_party_05/init/stories/dungeon/object
- Open the file: objects.dat with notepad ++ or textedit
- look for
Code:
clampw_objecti:CLAMPW3 CLAMPW31
{
  scene_id = DUNGEON1;
  waypoint = "table2Wp8";
}

line 120 in notepad++ and replace it with:
Code:
/*
clampw_objecti:CLAMPW3 CLAMPW31
{
  scene_id = DUNGEON1;
  waypoint = "table2Wp8";
}
*/

You can repack it if you want

Enjoy!

I am sorry if it's a double post and some one had posted it allready!
I guess "waypoint = "table2Wp8" in sence DUNGEON1 doesn't exist.
Might was renamed.

Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:09 pm
Rank 3
Rank 3

For some reason when I try to play this, the game stops responding. PLease help

Tue May 01, 2018 12:23 am
Rank 13
Rank 13

glenny3214 wrote:
For some reason when I try to play this, the game stops responding. PLease help

I don't know if you are still around but it may be because of a 32bits OS or using the 32bits game executable. If not you may try to trace the error. Tell me if you still need help I'll be around until the end of next week :mrgreen:

Tue May 29, 2018 5:52 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

New release v0.6 is OUT !
Yup I'm not dead :mrgreen: There is some new fun things to do I hope you'll enjoy it.

Why so late ? Because I started revamping girls text and it's soooooooooo time consuming, so before getting mad I thought it would be better to give something to you :mrgreen:
It's not complete and far from it but it's better than nothing eh ?

If someone would like to help add/personalize the girls moods text lines to help me I'll be pleased to explain how to do so and integrate his/her work in the next release (if it happens :mrgreen: ) and so I can focus on adding / polishing content.

I may also find some time to get rid of bugs :oops:

Once again HAVE FUN !!

Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:55 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Just played around with it real quick, and already loving the update.

Took me a moment to figure out how to get around without the setting for buddy in the menu (duh, I should read the release notes more often), but I am liking that pseudo-RP feeling to it. Though the test room could maybe use a teleport back out to get back to the destination screen, unless I missed something.

As far as critiques, the girls seem to be a little too chatty, especially when you're balls deep in their mouth.

Otherwise, great job! :D

Edit: Nevermind, I think I figured it out. Hitting "Quit" from the menu takes you back to the city overview, at least from the outdoor winter scene. Will continue to poke and experiment with things. :D

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:32 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

Either the ride command isn't working or I'm missing something, I'm in laydown pose then I tell her to ride but she just stands in front of me and does nothing. Help pls

Edit: nvm read the readme.pdf got it

Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:31 pm
Rank 13
Rank 13

CruzCoda wrote:
As far as critiques, the girls seem to be a little too chatty, especially when you're balls deep in their mouth.

There is many way to tweak it, which one you prefer ?
I thought about
1- No speak if mouth is not totally empty
2- No speak when more than penis tip inserted

If you want less chat on poses I can tweak them individually, it's based on stages/speed so I can add more when moving slowly and less when moving fast for example. So I need some more precision if you want me to edit them.
Touching/inserting/cum detection are common to every pose and the tweak would be global with some exceptions.

Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:20 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

Blu3 wrote:
There is many way to tweak it, which one you prefer ?
I thought about
1- No speak if mouth is not totally empty
2- No speak when more than penis tip inserted

If you want less chat on poses I can tweak them individually, it's based on stages/speed so I can add more when moving slowly and less when moving fast for example. So I need some more precision if you want me to edit them.
Touching/inserting/cum detection are common to every pose and the tweak would be global with some exceptions.

As far as during blowjobs, anything more than the tip would be hard to speak around. So I think 2 would be the best option.

With the rest, perhaps increasing the time between chat lines, even by a second or two, or definitely be a bit more beneficial and add to the immersion. I haven't taken a look to see how you currently have the dialogue setup, but an idea might be to increase the delay on longer lines, and keep it short on smaller lines.

Example:

Monica: I like it in the ass... (wait 1 sec)
Monica: It feels so good when you shove it in deep... (wait 3 sec)

Or something to that effect, if that makes sense. It takes longer to say more, so changing the delay based on line length would feel more natural. Just an idea.

Like I said before, absolutely loving the update and especially enjoying the additional moods you added. Great job so far. =)

Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:51 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

I think there's a way to make Monica ride you. You just have to adjust the heights of "freepole" i think. It would be pretty awesome! :D

Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 26  Next