View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 [MOD] Mini Skirt for Monica and Saiko. 
Rank 12
Rank 12

baallzebub wrote:
my question is how to link shape to bind shape in maya, which i think the bind shape is final shape reference for rendered shape
in XSP test scene. maya cloth tutorial around youtube its so different.

Lets say you started with pantyBind and changed the name of it to panty0Bind and then made you’re modifications. Now highlight the panty0Bind object in Maya and do a copy and paste. The new copy will be called pasted__panty0Bind. Hit the first tab in Material Attributes and rename the object to panty0 hit enter and both the first two tabs should be renamed. Then right click the new object and Assign Existing Material to the same as the original object. Now all three tabs should be renamed.

As long as your Body text file matches the names in Maya, Filemaker should be OK.

If that doesn't work you may have to delete Maya history.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:11 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Cant get this mod to work.

Just crashes when switching to your clothing.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:10 am
Rank 12
Rank 12

HumanRobot wrote:
Cant get this mod to work.

Just crashes when switching to your clothing.

Hi HumanRobot,

Are you using Version: (3.5.0020) and have you successfully installed any other plugin mods.

Smith

Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:30 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

I have Version: (3.5.0001)

how did you update?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:01 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

smithclub99 wrote:
baallzebub wrote:
my question is how to link shape to bind shape in maya, which i think the bind shape is final shape reference for rendered shape
in XSP test scene. maya cloth tutorial around youtube its so different.

Lets say you started with pantyBind and changed the name of it to panty0Bind and then made you’re modifications. Now highlight the panty0Bind object in Maya and do a copy and paste. The new copy will be called pasted__panty0Bind. Hit the first tab in Material Attributes and rename the object to panty0 hit enter and both the first two tabs should be renamed. Then right click the new object and Assign Existing Material to the same as the original object. Now all three tabs should be renamed.

As long as your Body text file matches the names in Maya, Filemaker should be OK.

If that doesn't work you may have to delete Maya history.

yes iv tried that way, it works fine, sure i always clear object history and move it to to the cloths group in outliner window

how about create new object inside body.ma and turn it into xsp cloth, is that possible? or we can make cloth only by editing existing object like you just said.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:23 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

baallzebub wrote:
how about create new object inside body.ma and turn it into xsp cloth, is that possible? or we can make cloth only by editing existing object like you just said.

finally i found the solution myself

i make simple dress in 3dmax, import to maya as FBX, combine it to panty and pantybind, asign to material, make UV, make a correct grouping in outliner, clear history, and done

next project i will attach zip and button to my cloth.. and make it rendered 4 layers (dress type)

Attachments:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG [ 43.83 KiB | Viewed 9366 times ]
Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:21 pm
Rank 9
Rank 9

baallzebub wrote:
i make simple dress in 3dmax, import to maya as FBX, combine it to panty and pantybind, asign to material, make UV, make a correct grouping in outliner, clear history, and done

next project i will attach zip and button to my cloth.. and make it rendered 4 layers (dress type)

Hell of a work around, but when there's a will, there's usually an industrious, stubborn, creative person who will find a way! Dress is also looking amazing, already. Well done! :)

Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:37 pm
Rank 6
Rank 6

CruzCoda wrote:

Hell of a work around, but when there's a will, there's usually an industrious, stubborn, creative person who will find a way! Dress is also looking amazing, already. Well done! :)

thank you :)
and then xmoonproductions release fashion design software for fashion industries and compete with others

:D

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:03 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

HumanRobot wrote:
I have Version: (3.5.0001)

how did you update?

Open your Download Manager and download XSP 3.5 again and install it.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:18 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

baallzebub wrote:

Your dress looks good.
I've made original items inside body.ma and then used the copy and paste technique and it worked fine. I'm not sure what you mean by “turn it into xsp cloth” the script in the body.ini file determines the properties of the object.

Last edited by smithclub99 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next