View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 [MOD] Curvy - bigbutt mod for Saiko and Monica v1.0 
Rank 17
Rank 17

save means file > save then the filemaker converts the body.ma file into its own obj format its not actually an obj so you cant import it anywhere

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:56 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Eskarn wrote:
save means file > save then the filemaker converts the body.ma file into its own obj format its not actually an obj so you cant import it anywhere

There is not and option for file > save in Maya 2014. I have file > save scene. That wants to save a maya binary?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the option for Maya ASCII. Filemaker still erroring.

Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:36 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

I'm getting the same error. I basically open maya, set the project to the character7 folder in C:\downloads\XStoryPlayer 3.5\XStoryPlayer 3.5\pack\pack_character\sources\scenes\character7, then I IMPORT the body.ma into the scene. Then I select File>Save Scene, change to Maya ASCII, save it, overwrite it, then run filemaker and get this error...this guy made changes that started this thread and I want to know how he was able to do it.

Attachments:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 17.99 KiB | Viewed 13887 times ]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:19 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Are these "import" and "save as" settings correct? It's screwing up the references somehow. What needs to be changed here?

Attachments:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 52.9 KiB | Viewed 13884 times ]
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 70.41 KiB | Viewed 13884 times ]
Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:25 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

you don't need to import the body.ma you just need to open it

1. Open the body.ma

2. Make the changes (the mesh you see there is the skin collier and is invisible in game its only there for fluids to interact with but if you scales the bones it will show you what the mesh will look like)

3. File > save scene

4. Run the filemaker

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA)

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:16 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

Thank you for your patience. I feel stupid and apologize for sounding like a dick! I make too many assumptions and will update the tutorials with screen shots and troubleshooting tips as punishment. :)

In other news, I have had success with increasing breast size (not nearly enough) and optimizing the size of the penis to a combination of BIG and a shorter MANDINGO. I've also figured out how to change the elasticity of the penis to make it up to rock hard, and will release something once I have the right settings for the three penis modes to allow for distinct levels of hardness for different tasks. The feeling of control and stability with the harder penis is more satisfying just like real life, haha! I wonder if there is a way to increase the number of penis modes or if it is hard coded elsewhere? Some kind of resource release for full control would be nice.

Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:35 am
Rank 1
Rank 1

glugluclub wrote:
Thank you for your patience. I feel stupid and apologize for sounding like a dick! I make too many assumptions and will update the tutorials with screen shots and troubleshooting tips as punishment. :)

In other news, I have had success with increasing breast size (not nearly enough) and optimizing the size of the penis to a combination of BIG and a shorter MANDINGO. I've also figured out how to change the elasticity of the penis to make it up to rock hard, and will release something once I have the right settings for the three penis modes to allow for distinct levels of hardness for different tasks. The feeling of control and stability with the harder penis is more satisfying just like real life, haha! I wonder if there is a way to increase the number of penis modes or if it is hard coded elsewhere? Some kind of resource release for full control would be nice.

Hey. Any chance you could share how you were able to optimize the size of the penis? I'm pretty sure it's in the actual .obj of the model right? ...And not in an .ini somewhere.

Regardless, any and all of your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3