View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA) 
Rank 4
Rank 4

Eskarn wrote:
foxyme wrote:
Hello how can i import this mod to love party 4 it can be awesome if its possible .

This would be alot of work

No man i all ready done this after affords but it working :)

(squirt mod)

Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:35 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

foxyme wrote:

I would have expected something to break but hey if it works it works

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:21 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

First off, I like it., the AI is more intuitive than the default. Very chatty though, but since you've added a 'shut up' command, it's fine.

One thing though, it appears that the text is doubling; I don't know if that's a bug or just randomized happenstance. Maybe it's something to check out, maybe not, but I like the dialog minus a few spelling errors which can be forgiven if using phonetic spelling (ie fucken [I know folks almost never pronounce the 'g' in fucking, LOL]).

Another thing I noticed is that you're using actual liquid particles for Saiko's/Monica's squirting. As you know that comes with it's own amount of overhead, especially with RAM being a concern. I have 8GB of RAM, 1GB graphics card, and a 2.81Ghz processor (not 'impressive', I know) and I noticed some dippage around the 50% mark (when I saw no liquid particles) and when she was actually cumming. Maybe use an animated gif to replicate this or add a recommended spec document to your mod? Just a thought; for what it's worth, it looked great and overall, I think you may have counterbalanced the RAM usage with her squirting by mitigating the male's cumming and speaking of which...

I initially thought my character had ED and when pressing the 'P' button, the penis would just flop around; never getting erect for long. Then when the penis is stimulated, it appears to get an erection on its own. I didn't read mention of it on the initial post and I'm not sure if this was a happy accident or just something that happens with MANDINGOB (the penis I used), but I like it. Keep it if you can.

I also noticed that both of the girls are used by default; could you add an option to where a user can use one girl at a time? I don't really care for Monica's face; to be honest, she looks like a young David Spade. (If only Saiko's face were used on Monica's body...but I digress).

Overall, I like it. The moods are true to form, and if this is a telltale sign of what's to come in Night's Out, I'm sure I'll be impressed then as well.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:57 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Eskarn wrote:
foxyme wrote:

I would have expected something to break but hey if it works it works

well its working but when i take monica futa she come like saiko its mess there i dont know how to fix this if it possible at all but i hope for the best .

(squirt mod)

Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:31 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Ok here is my work maybe you guys will upgrade in your free time :)

http://www.xmoonproductions.org/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4651

(squirt mod)

Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:03 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

truculence wrote:
First off, I like it., the AI is more intuitive than the default. Very chatty though, but since you've added a 'shut up' command, it's fine.

One thing though, it appears that the text is doubling; I don't know if that's a bug or just randomized happenstance. Maybe it's something to check out, maybe not, but I like the dialog minus a few spelling errors which can be forgiven if using phonetic spelling (ie fucken [I know folks almost never pronounce the 'g' in fucking, LOL]).

Yea there are so many responses that i just gave up and did not care about spelling etc
1035 touch responses
2757 responses for fluids
183 responses for penetration
137 responses for orgasms
truculence wrote:
Another thing I noticed is that you're using actual liquid particles for Saiko's/Monica's squirting. As you know that comes with it's own amount of overhead, especially with RAM being a concern. I have 8GB of RAM, 1GB graphics card, and a 2.81Ghz processor (not 'impressive', I know) and I noticed some dippage around the 50% mark (when I saw no liquid particles) and when she was actually cumming. Maybe use an animated gif to replicate this or add a recommended spec document to your mod? Just a thought; for what it's worth, it looked great and overall, I think you may have counterbalanced the RAM usage with her squirting by mitigating the male's cumming and speaking of which...

Yea the fluids are the only way i can do it and they do have limits so stop once they hit that
The main reason for the lag is they get trapped inside and then if they move quickly the calculations needed goes up and you get lag
truculence wrote:
I initially thought my character had ED and when pressing the 'P' button, the penis would just flop around; never getting erect for long. Then when the penis is stimulated, it appears to get an erection on its own. I didn't read mention of it on the initial post and I'm not sure if this was a happy accident or just something that happens with MANDINGOB (the penis I used), but I like it. Keep it if you can.

Yep that's an added feature
truculence wrote:
I also noticed that both of the girls are used by default; could you add an option to where a user can use one girl at a time? I don't really care for Monica's face; to be honest, she looks like a young David Spade. (If only Saiko's face were used on Monica's body...but I digress).

I tried only letting one girl in at once but it breaks everything and i have no idea why
They just go non responsive and that's it
truculence wrote:
Overall, I like it. The moods are true to form, and if this is a telltale sign of what's to come in Night's Out, I'm sure I'll be impressed then as well.

Yep as soon as lances clothed character starts playing nice then i can start on the story

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:12 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

Iv'e noticed that there's quite a bit of files left over from the brown mod in the pack, does any of it still work? :roll:

Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:31 am
Rank 4
Rank 4

Could the "happy" and "eager" moods be changed to like being peed on like vanilla? That makes more sense to me. :)

Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:11 pm
Rank 1
Rank 1

i'm starting to think this thread died :(

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:50 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

kenneth wrote:
i'm starting to think this thread died :(

Yep i'm not working on the dungeon until version 4 comes out

If anyone wants to make any changes or modifications to this mod go for it

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next