View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA) 
Rank 10
Rank 10

bartux wrote:
sound very very interesting. can't wait to be able to play

I've just finished about 200 penetration lines for Eskarn so if all of them will be useful (I'm not native English speaker) It'll definitely speed up things a little

Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:25 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

thekresz wrote:
bartux wrote:

I've just finished about 200 penetration lines for Eskarn so if all of them will be useful (I'm not native English speaker) It'll definitely speed up things a little

They were very good with a little bit of modification but they are all integrated

I would like some feedback on an idea
Currently im having a problem where when the player or monica cums that cum sits on the skin of the npc and keeps triggering the cum count and there is no way to delete the cum before the timer triggers again

so my idea is the player starts out with the penis at (0 in pants, 1 out of pants, 2 semi erect, 3 fully erect) 1 and as they play with the npcs/blowjobs etc the penis goes up until it hits 3 and is fully erect then after enough simulation the player cums then it goes back down then i tie the cum trigger into that and it wont trigger again until the player cums again

now this will take some control but what do yall think

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:13 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Eskarn wrote:
thekresz wrote:
bartux wrote:

They were very good with a little bit of modification but they are all integrated

I would like some feedback on an idea
Currently im having a problem where when the player or monica cums that cum sits on the skin of the npc and keeps triggering the cum count and there is no way to delete the cum before the timer triggers again

so my idea is the player starts out with the penis at (0 in pants, 1 out of pants, 2 semi erect, 3 fully erect) 1 and as they play with the npcs/blowjobs etc the penis goes up until it hits 3 and is fully erect then after enough simulation the player cums then it goes back down then i tie the cum trigger into that and it wont trigger again until the player cums again

Now this will take some control but what do yall think

Well i made it all anyway

Here's how it works
(0 in pants, 1 out of pants, 2 semi erect, 3 fully erect)

(1 below 3000 arousal, 2 between 3010 5000 arousal, 3 after 7000 arousal, cum at 1000* arousal)

After the player has cum the cum arousal value goes up by 1000

Player starts at 1 and has 0 arousal

Passive arousal slowly gains 10/sec until it hits 6000 arousal then it stops this is because there's ladies around

Passive cool down is between 6010 and 500 less then max cum value if the arousal value does not change in this 5 seconds then the arousal value will do down by 200

Too late is from 500 less then max cum value and will gain 50/s until the player has cum

Once the player hits their cum arousal value they cum and over the next 10 seconds go back down to 2500 arousal aswell as gaining that extra 1000 to cum max

The active arousal gain is from penetrations of the npcs the formula is
mouth, vag and anal
base + deepness (if deepness has moved) + speed = added arousal

CALM DOWN
Iv got the fluid and orgasm responses to do then i can release a beta while i do the rest

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:34 am
Rank 10
Rank 10

I'm surprised with idea I mean I think this is the most complex arousal system that i've heard at the moment and so as I think about whole dungeon idea you've manage to create already. It is nice change from what we have now and gives new possibilities up next I mean not only for us modders but especially for developers who's obviously gonna gather our ideas into further updates (I hope :roll: ), so man - keep it up! ;)

Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:31 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

quite impressive technical description :shock:

I'm very curious to know how this mod will be. So far it seems very well made and very pro ...

Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:22 pm
Rank 18
Rank 18

@eskarn nice

Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:35 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Here's a video showing the arousal system

Dropbox's preview quality is shit
I would recommend download it and then watching it but your choice

Up the top right
Download -> Direct Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a2uxq5qu3oaqvzc/arousal%20system.wmv?dl=0

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:48 am
Rank 3
Rank 3

Eskarn wrote:

Wow...just wow. I'm very excited about this and the rest you got planned, can't wait!
This is amazing work! Seems very logical and natural and you already said in the video that the speeds are not final.

Not sure how hard this would be to implement but just an idea:
Player gains arousal faster if it's the first time cumming and slower/normal the second time around, then stays at the slower/normal gain level.
('faster' referring to the base gainspeed you choose, not the video)

You still need help with some legwork? I got some free time for a while.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:14 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

Legan wrote:
Eskarn wrote:

Wow...just wow. I'm very excited about this and the rest you got planned, can't wait!
This is amazing work! Seems very logical and natural and you already said in the video that the speeds are not final.

Not sure how hard this would be to implement but just an idea:
Player gains arousal faster if it's the first time cumming and slower/normal the second time around, then stays at the slower/normal gain level.
('faster' referring to the base gainspeed you choose, not the video)

You still need help with some legwork? I got some free time for a while.

yea i sped up the gains for the video added +200 arousal per gain wanted to keep it short and to the point

I can add it so it goes up faster the first time both passive and active or just one, I'll have a look

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:31 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

that's impressive.
I just hope that XSP team could include this kind of logic in their system.

The more you suck, the bigger the cock will be, and after the cumshot. all logical here;

keep going on this

Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next