View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Eskarn's Dungeon Mod(BETA) 
Rank 17
Rank 17

machamp623 wrote:
after playing around a bit with Monica i made her bend over and started to fuck her with a dildo and she said "i guess ill close my eyes and think of something happy" and then stopped responding to me. i had to restart the dungeon

You did not happen to tell her to "shutup" did ya if not ill check this out tomorrow

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Eskarn's puzzle map (story)

Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:34 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

machamp623 wrote:
after playing around a bit with Monica i made her bend over and started to fuck her with a dildo and she said "i guess ill close my eyes and think of something happy" and then stopped responding to me. i had to restart the dungeon

in fact on repeated play it seems like once i get her wet she says one more thing and then stops responding
am i missing something?

Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:56 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

machamp623 wrote:
in fact on repeated play it seems like once i get her wet she says one more thing and then stops responding
am i missing something?

Lets see if we can figure it out
Inside the main XStoryPlayer 3.5 folder there should be a trace.txt what is your Version

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:03 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Eskarn wrote:
machamp623 wrote:
am i missing something?

Lets see if we can figure it out
Inside the main XStoryPlayer 3.5 folder there should be a trace.txt what is your Version

it should be the latest version ive gotten all the holiday updates and things

EDIT: so ive tried different thing with different girls and retirements and treatments, but it seems i keep hitting a wall where they stop responding to a majority of commands and if they are knocked out they are knocked out for good unless i restart the dungeon

Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:50 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

Sounds like the timers are not getting triggered

Only thing i can suggest is re downloading the mod and unpacking the dungeon again it might be that something did not copy across

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:11 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

Eskarn wrote:
Sounds like the timers are not getting triggered

Only thing i can suggest is re downloading the mod and unpacking the dungeon again it might be that something did not copy across

ok ill try that
tomorrow, i need sleep
also am i supposed to see the counters for arousal and stuff?

Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:14 am
Rank 17
Rank 17

nope there are no counters but they do tell you when they change states

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:19 pm
Rank 8
Rank 8

ok so after deleting the old pack_dungeon, unpacking a new one, redownloading the mod and dragging and dropping the files into the new unpacked dungeon by hand im still having trouble.

at some point they just stop responding, sometimes with Monica its after i get her wet, or taking her out of the chains after putting her in them after knocking her out, some times with saiko its after telling her to take off her panties, or making her sit, but at some point they stop responding to most commands and will not budge until i restart the dungeon.
if it helps im usually playing with only one girl active at a time and the only other mods i have installed are drag and drop clothes mods

Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 pm
Rank 17
Rank 17

The girls have a chain of files that make them work the main ones being their run.dat
This run.dat get ran every game tick and everything inside of it get ran because of it
If the game stops running this run.dat for whatever reason then they will stop doing everything and just stand there forever

Reinstalling the game might fix it but if you don't have any problems with the other dungeons then it might not

If you want open up your settings.ini in the main folder and change the below then run the dungeon and when they stop responding type something like "stopped responding" then do a few more commands and PM me the trace.txt

Code:
 debug_sys    = BASIC;
  debug_render = NONE;
  debug_phys   = NONE;
  debug_brain  = ENABLED;

ESKARN'S TUTORIALS

Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:05 am
Rank 8
Rank 8

I PMed the info and can also redo it if need be

Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next