View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Version 9.9 
Rank 12
Rank 12

Well... where to start...
Things i think this game needs...

1. Positions.
The game is currently lackluster on body positions i would expect too see ALLOT more.

2. Sex mode.
A button the player presses to STOP movement (feet) and allow only for hit thrusting (or ass pulling onto penis, whatever the position calls for)
The awkward "walk to fuck" is clunky as all hell and needs to go.

3. "you" positions.
A button to bring up a menu that allows you to select a position for the player to go into.
Like lying down (bed, floor, etc), sitting down(bed, floor, toilet,etc), standing on something(table, bed, etc)

4. Make the dialog controls optional
Whilest the dialog controlls are great, sometimes i just dont want to type everything out. A popup menu that allows for either pre-determined sentences OR just a position menu would be great.

5. better menu's
The current main menu needs work, it looks nice but is clunky and un-open. A streamlined and openly moddable menu system would do wonders.

6. Free cam
While first person is nice, sometimes another perspective can be better.
A free floating camera would be cool.
Also there could be a "camera position save" system where you can save cammera positions for each sex positions to return to it later.

Thats it for now, i will return with more later

Oh before i forget...
That screenshot, i do hope it is futa and NOT shemale... that would be such a disappointment...

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:09 am
Rank 16
Rank 16

b00marrows wrote:

1. Positions.
2. Sex mode.
3. "you" positions.
6. Free cam

OK !

b00marrows wrote:
Whilest the dialog controlls are great, sometimes i just dont want to type everything out. A popup menu that allows for either pre-determined sentences OR just a position menu would be great.

not OK !
removes all the fun, why not a popup fuck, popup cum, popup pos, popup undress..
hummm I see it : a "3d sexvilla"

Quote:
5. better menu's
The current main menu needs work, it looks nice but is clunky and un-open. A streamlined and openly moddable menu system would do wonders.

Here I'm lost... main menu ? fast sex options menu ? btw, both can already be configured and what to configure in a menu other than options/submenus?

Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:26 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

I agree with laissemoirire !

The Sex positions are a really big need, the position menu would be great:
Like right click on a chair / bed to lay down or sit. Nice idea
I hope 3.1 will bring a lot of sex positions and the possiblity to easily add them

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:41 pm
Rank 10
Rank 10

This game is meant to play different and with the position menu, it would turn into similar game and would lose its originality. The only thing I'm still wondering is, I can't use missionary on the ladies, if you were to bend your knees, your legs would go through the floor which kinda ruin the fun, a little that is.

The rest of your list seem to be fine as far as I could make sense of it.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:07 pm
Rank 16
Rank 16

TBH I'm more interested in features that improve the game aspects rather than turning it into a "sex simulator."

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:13 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

laissemoirire wrote:
not OK !
removes all the fun, why not a popup fuck, popup cum, popup pos, popup undress..
hummm I see it : a "3d sexvilla"

The key word was "optional" optional content will not get in your way, it will not "ruin your fun" as you wont use it. Simple.

laissemoirire wrote:
Here I'm lost... main menu ? fast sex options menu ? btw, both can already be configured and what to configure in a menu other than options/submenus?

The menus are not expansive/open enough, its hard to explain properly i'm not going to bother.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:27 pm
Rank 15
Rank 15

b00marrows wrote:

1. Positions.
The game is currently lackluster on body positions i would expect too see ALLOT more.

2. Sex mode.
A button the player presses to STOP movement (feet) and allow only for hit thrusting (or ass pulling onto penis, whatever the position calls for)
The awkward "walk to fuck" is clunky as all hell and needs to go.

3. "you" positions.
A button to bring up a menu that allows you to select a position for the player to go into.
Like lying down (bed, floor, etc), sitting down(bed, floor, toilet,etc), standing on something(table, bed, etc)

5. better menu's

6. Free cam
While first person is nice, sometimes another perspective can be better.
A free floating camera would be cool.
Also there could be a "camera position save" system where you can save cammera positions for each sex positions to return to it later.

Thats it for now, i will return with more later

Oh before i forget...
That screenshot, i do hope it is futa and NOT shemale... that would be such a disappointment...

Fully agree :)

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:43 am
Rank 15
Rank 15

I would love to see things going more to bondage and free modding.

Something I would love to see:
I like playing and testing the model in somehow puppet mode (probably my tests only: she still reacts when I drag her head, she switches from FALL to Blowjob pose)
I would love to see suspension for example. But the puppet mode turns the model into a fainted doll which is not quite the best thing. An idea to avoid this: whenever I restrain one body part, arm for example (using a cuff suspended by a rope), the body root will change to the hand, keeping the model standing but freeing the legs and the other hand. Also a better engine to allow limbs to be tied one to another.

Also when you get close to an object can a text tag (optional, can be disabled) appear that shows the name of the object?
Many people had trouble finding the correct name for pole, stocks.

Or a very simple idea: just create a paper dropped on a table with order received. Item names etc.

Last edited by loki on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:56 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

Just had a thought:
7. Advanced animation/ragdoll system
Take for example Rockstars GTA4/5 animation engine "Euphoria" a more advanced/modern AI driven body system with better reaction/movement/physics.
Now that is something i would expect much later in development and should be a great advancement in the game/engine.

I can see it now, hanging girls upside down... a different reaction to each thrust... the the possibility this could open!

Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:51 pm
Rank 12
Rank 12

loki wrote:
I would love to see things going more to bondage and free modding.

I’m with you loki,
Is it possible to have a piece of rope with loops on the ends. And have it behave similar to the chain with the clamps on it. You bring one of the loops to the girls wrist or ankle and it attaches and then you take the other loop to a solid object and it attaches to that. We could have a number of them in varying lengths.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next